This is just a simple demo for the Open Source SwipeListView Android Library by 47 Degrees. Find all source, documentation and packaged downloads at GitHub. Cheers!
If you want to use this library in your own app head to:
You will also find the source code of this demo app on GitHub.
If you find any bugs, please use the GitHub Issue tracker to report them.
(1) Http cache
(2) Image cache
(3) ListView which can pull down to refresh and scroll to bottom to load more data
(4) Download manager demo
(5) Viewpager with multi page to implements gallery effect
(6) ScrollView which response when scroll to bottom
(7) Gallery which scroll one page once
(8) SearchView usage and implements search tip demo
(9) Service Demo, incluse start service, bind service and intent service, aidl service
(10) BroadcastReceiver Demo, include general broadcast, local broadcast, ordered broadcast, sticky broadcast
(11) ViewPager and fragment usage
More from developer
This application remembers your present ideas for you. You can even sort them by name, purchase date, price or priority.
If you have ideas for new features, feel free to contact me.
- Life and poison counters
- Swipe left/right to add/remove 5 life at once
- Possibility to set your starting life
- Multiple beautifully designed backgrounds
- And more to come...