this library is OpenSrouce.
Please refer to github.
If you want to use this library in your own app head to:
You will also find the source code of this demo app on GitHub.
If you find any bugs, please use the GitHub Issue tracker to report them.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews.
For report bugs, please create an issue on my GitHub project
You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application.
Recently it has added a tab with SNIPPETS that will be updated constantly.
In order to collect the largest possible number of libraries the version of the application is ICS.
Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket.
From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others.
We hope that developers might find it useful.
* "Done and Discard" by Roman Nurik
* "ActionBarSherlock" by Jake Wharton
* "ListViewAnimations" by nhaarman
* "FlipImageView" by Antoine Merle
* "PropertyAnimation" by wminiboy
* "ChartView" by nadavfima
* "QuickReturn Listview" by Lars Werkman
* "Scrolling Tricks" by Roman Nurik
* "IndexableListView" by Daniel Nam
* "DragSortListView" by Carl A. Bauer
* "CustomFastScrollView" by Nolan Lawson
* "RibbonMenu" by David Scott
* "ArcMenu" frombydaCapricorn
* "Radial Menu Widget" by Arindam Nath
* "MenuDrawer" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "SimpleSideDrawer" by adamrocker
* "Android-fb-like-slideout-navigation" by Alex Korovyansky
* "ActionsContentView" by Steven Rudenko
* "NewPopupMenu" frombyu1aryz
* "UndoBar" by Liao Kai
* "PopupDemo" by Nolan Lawson
* "Popup Custom" by unparallellogical
* "PopupwindowDemo" by MichaelYe
* "NewQuickAction" by Lorensius W. L. T
* "Android Custom Tabs" by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
* "Jazzy ViewPager" by Jeremy Feinstein
* "Android-flip" by OpenAphid-Engine
* "Android Lock Pattern" by Hai Bison
* "Swipe-To-Dismiss" by Roman Nurik
* "Android-Validator" by Benjamin Besse
* "Universal-Image-Loader" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "PinEntry" by webile-android
* "UrlImageViewHelper" by Koushik Dutta
* "ParallaxScrollView" by Christopher Jenkins
* "LazyList" by Fedor Vlasov
* "HoloCircularProgressBar" by passsy
* "TimesSquare" by Square
* "RoundedImage" by makeramen
* "IconicTextView" by Artur Termenji
* "AutoScaleTextView" by Andreas Krings
* "PinProgress" by Roman Nurik
* "Wheel widget" by Alessandro Crugnola
* "View Badger" by Jeff Gilfelt
* "PagerSlidingTabStrip" by Andreas Stütz
* "SlideMenu" by TangKe
* "Android-ProgressFragment" by Evgeny Shishkin
* "GlowPadView" by nadavfima
* "HoloColorPicker" by Lars Werkman
* "TabCarouselLib" by Andrew Neal
* "StickyListHeaders" by Emil Sjölander
* "AndroidSideMenu" by Dmitry Zaitsev
* "PhotoView" by Chris Banes
* "SlideExpandableListView" by Tjerk Wolterink
* "aFileChooser" by Paul Burke
* "PinnedSectionListView" by Sergej Shafarenka
* "PinnedHeaderListView" by mldeng
* "SugaredListAnimations" by cuub
* "JazzyListView" by Two Toasters
* "TwoWayGridView" by Jess Anders
* "AnyTextView" by Hans Petter Eide
* "Crouton" by Benjamin Weiss
- "RoboDemo" by stephanenicolas
- "PullToRefresh" by Chris Banes
- "Android Form EditText" by Andrea Baccega
- "Hansel and Gretel" by Jake Wharton
- "NumericPageIndicator" by Manuel Peinado
- "RichEditText" by Mark Murphy
- "RefreshActionItem" by Manuel Peinado
- "colorPicker" by biboune
- "HoloGraphLibrary" by Daniel Nadeau
- "MessageBar" by Simon Vig
- "Square-ProgressBar" by Ted Halcyon
- "Showcase View" (Utils) by mhama.
- "Progress Wheel" by Todd Davies
- "colorPicker" by Daniel Nilsson
- "StyledDialogs for Android" by Inmite s.r.o.
- "FadingActionBar" by Manuel Peinado
- "PinterestListView" by oasis2008
- "PanesLibrary" by Mapsaurus
- "ATableView" by Diego Acosta
- "Satellite Menu" by Siyamed SINIR
- "GlassActionBar" (ActionBar) by Manuel Peinado
- "xButton" (Widgets) by WenDong
... and more
Includes helpful classes to make development easier:
- OkHttpTool: Wrapper for OkHttp
- TextViewWithFont: Set fonts in TextViews in XML
- SpreadsheetView: A View for Spreadsheets
- BeastViewPager: ViewPager that allows for parent View scrolling seamlessly
- and more!
Documentation and Quick-Start guide for the OAK Project: http://willowtreeapps.github.io/OAK/
Sliding Menu Implementation Example is an example app, which shows how to do implementation of an Android library SlidingMenu developed by Jeremy Feinstein. It has two different approaches. First one demonstrates left side sliding out menu with a list fragment, as a content, filled with data loaded from XML file. Second one demonstrates left side sliding out menu with a list fragment, as a content, filled with data loaded from a class.
SlidingMenu Android library can be found at GitHub at https://github.com/jfeinstein10/SlidingMenu.
Free icons used in this app are taken from http://www.androidicons.com.
Please feel free to grab the source of this app at the GitHub by pressing little octocat icon in the ActionBar and use it anywhere you want at your Android projects.
I hope you will find it clear and useful!
This is just a simple demo for the Open Source SwipeListView Android Library by 47 Degrees. Find all source, documentation and packaged downloads at GitHub. Cheers!
An interactive indicator to navigate between the different pages of a ViewPager.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project (linked blow) or send them to my email directly. Thanks.
You can find the project on Github ( nhaarman.github.io/SuperToolTips ).
Easily set any color, add shadow, add own contents and more!
Feel free to use it all you want in your Android apps provided that you cite this project and include the license in your app.
More from developer
This application remembers your present ideas for you. You can even sort them by name, purchase date, price or priority.
If you have ideas for new features, feel free to contact me.
- Life and poison counters
- Swipe left/right to add/remove 5 life at once
- Possibility to set your starting life
- Multiple beautifully designed backgrounds
- And more to come...