Desktop client is required to run on your computer. Download it here: http://photosync.foxytouch.com
For now only Windows is officially supported, however if you are an experienced user you can download beta version for other platforms.
Simple photo backup is an app for backing up your photos (or other images, such as screenshot) via your local area network.
Some of the features include:
* Uploading photos straight to your computer via WLAN
* Previewing single images on your computer without uploading the whole directory
* Auto update of new photos when connecting to the same network as your paired computer
* Adding custom directories to the synchronisation - browse your new screenshots straight on the desktop!
* Option to delete files after upload