Create an individual and highly effective Personal Statement for your UCAS application.
The purpose of this app is to make the Personal Statement process as straightforward as possible - from start to finish. First, it explains the UCAS system and what UK university
admissions officers are looking for, and then it shows you how to plan and structure your statement in easy stages.
You create, structure, edit and view your statement - wherever you are. Waiting for your friends, a bus or a train. Anytime, anywhere. Simply use your app to write an individual and highly effective personal statement – just like writing a text.
Advice you can trust
• Based on a best-selling book and used by many of the best schools and colleges in the UK, the Personal Statement App is packed with experience and expertise, tried and tested information and advice that you can trust.
• The App’s creator, sixth form tutor, Paul Telfer, has been guiding his tutees through their personal statements for over 25 years.
• Achieves excellent statements
• Speeds up the statement writing process
• Makes a daunting process straightforward
• Gives you the initiative instilling you with confidence
• Provides step-by-step no-nonsense stages
• Removes pressure at a stressful time for students and tutors in their busiest term
• Saves time for students, tutors, parents and sixth form heads
• Maximises your use of time
• Guides you through the essential redrafting process
• Advises on style, punctuation and paragraphing
• Includes a range of highly successful university commended statements
• Prepares for interview
• Displays the full statement in pdf or plain text ready to print
• Includes character and space count keeping the statement to the required length
• Allows statement to be cut and pasted into UCAS Application