RoadChek is the indispensable mobile app that helps keep your employees or your loved ones safe while respecting their privacy.
RoadChek does not require the purchase of any additional hardware or software. Simply purchase the app on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis at a very low cost. Try it out on our 14-day trial first!
The RoadChek smartphone app is always on, running independently without user input while carefully conserving battery life.
RoadChek constantly evaluates the driving behavior of your field personnel or family members and this information is streamed, to both the driver(s) and your designated supervisor(s). In addition to its sophisticated driving behavior analysis and driver coaching capabilities, RoadChek includes live GPS tracking, messaging and driver emergency (SOS) features that contribute to increased safety, productivity and/or peace of mind.
Once you purchase the app or sign up for the 14-day free trial, you’ll be given login credentials to the RoadChek cloud-based portal which designated supervisor(s) may access from any internet browser. From there, the following features are included:
- Live location tracking - Track the location of drivers from anywhere with Google Maps with road, satellite and street views
- Historical location playback with detailed behavior for hard cornering, harsh braking, rapid acceleration, swerving, jerking, speeding and phone use while driving (including texting!)
- Text Messaging / Chat - Built-in chat communication for managers and drivers
- Manage Driver Risk - Score driver habits on the road for coaching
- Driver Rewards Program - Automatic safe driving habit reward program is easy to implement
- Export reports
- Evaluate driving habits
- Improve fleet safety and understand risks to your fleet
- Lower unnecessary maintenance costs
In just a short time, we have become an app-based society. Smartphones have become an extension of ourselves. Unfortunately, the temptations to use them while we are driving are numerous, as new information is bombarding us constantly. It’s widely accepted that texting or smartphone use while driving is extremely dangerous -in the same order of magnitude as drinking while driving.
RoadChek gives employers, organizations, and families of all types the ability to address this hidden danger in a positive manner while respecting their user’s rights to privacy. RoadChek helps create better, safer drivers through a process of evaluate, disseminate, educate and reward.
In addition to helping reduce dangerous phone use while driving, RoadChek's patented analysis engine identifies dangerous or wear-intensive driving habits. By making drivers aware of these habits and encouraging smoother driving, measurable reductions in fuel consumption, vehicle maintenance costs and insurance costs normally occur.
If you haven't already done so, please sign-up for the free 14-day trial at our website, install the app and follow the simple instructions. You'll be up and running in just a few minutes!