Quintgel is an addictive new puzzle game that combines "falling block" action, puzzle shape fitting, and strategic fun! The pieces are colorful, squishable gels that drop into your gameboard from above. Your goal is to fit them together into complete lines, causing them to burst before your gameboard fills up. You'll want to look ahead to the upcoming gels to plan your next several moves. The faster you play, and the fewer gels you leave behind when you clear a level, the higher you'll score!
Quintgel offers many upgrades on the classics. The game pieces are more complicated which presents a new challenge. You can "veto" a piece if you can't work it into your plan. And there are several ways to score bonus points and move to the top of the leaderboards. Play in one-player mode or challenge a friend over bluetooth for head-to-head competition. You even have to option to configure your own controllers, choosing which you use, where they are on the screen, and whether you play right or left handed.
- Intuitive gameplay with colorful graphics and smooth in-game animation
- Preview of upcoming gels for strategic planning
- Customizable controls, including your choice of touch tracker, thumbpad and accelerometer controls (or a combo of all 3!)
- Right or left handed game play
- Soft gels that can squeeze between already set pieces
- Bluetooth multiplayer support
- Optional available boosts
- Compatible with MP3 player (allows you to play while the MP3 player is running)