in this addictive game you can aim at the bubbles / billiards balls with your finger by tapping the screen. shoot the bubbles at the desired target. When you connect at least three bubbles / billiards balls of the same color, they will disappear and you get points. when you clear the screen you have completed the level. This addictive game contains over 100 levels and will keep you playing this game for over many hours.
This cool game is a redesign of a classic bubble shooter in a brand new billiards / pool theme. This means you are playing on a pool table. You are shooting the balls with a pool cue and the bubbles are replaced by the original pool balls, with the real colors and numbers. For example the black 8-ball, the blue 2-ball and the yellow 1-ball.
Enjoy shooting bubbles with this cool game!
Quintgel offers many upgrades on the classics. The game pieces are more complicated which presents a new challenge. You can "veto" a piece if you can't work it into your plan. And there are several ways to score bonus points and move to the top of the leaderboards. Play in one-player mode or challenge a friend over bluetooth for head-to-head competition. You even have to option to configure your own controllers, choosing which you use, where they are on the screen, and whether you play right or left handed.
- Intuitive gameplay with colorful graphics and smooth in-game animation
- Preview of upcoming gels for strategic planning
- Customizable controls, including your choice of touch tracker, thumbpad and accelerometer controls (or a combo of all 3!)
- Right or left handed game play
- Soft gels that can squeeze between already set pieces
- Bluetooth multiplayer support
- Optional available boosts
- Compatible with MP3 player (allows you to play while the MP3 player is running)
GolfCap is a mobile golf handicap calculator. If you’re an avid golfer, you know that the handicap system is rather complicated. There’s your handicap index, your course handicap, the maximum number of strokes per hole you’re allowed, your gross score, your adjusted score, and a differential. Even if you already track your handicap with a USGA club, you likely still have to calculate some of these numbers by hand to report it to your club, and it’s easy to get wrong. That’s where GolfCap comes in. It keeps all this information straight, helps you adjust your scores for reporting purposes, and gives you useful charts of your progress as a golfer.
Since GolfCap is a mobile app, it does all this for you right on the golf course while you have your score card in hand. You’ll get your course handicap and max strokes per hole on the first tee, and your differential and new handicap index on the 18th green.
GolfCap's features include:
- Instant calculation of your course handicap, max strokes per hole, differential and handicap index
- Color coded list of all your golf rounds showing which rounds are incompletely entered, which are "good" rounds used to calculate your handicap index, and "old" rounds that no longer count towards your handicap
- Accelerated text entry for rounds at golf courses played repeatedly
- Graphs of your scores, differentials and handicap index over time
- Email-based export and import of your golf rounds to back up your data and share across multiple devices