Those space pearls can only be found in the most remote and dangerous galaxies of the universe. Only the bravest astronauts dare to go that far! Will you be one of them?
Watch out for meteors, asteroids and dark matter and protect your ship. If you survive this trip and collect lots of pearls you will be rewarded with big amounts of space dollars.
Are you skilled enough to catch the pearls?
Space Perls Free Features:
- realistic movements and physical collisions
- 50 different levels with increasing difficulty
- mobile phone & tablet optimized space ship controls
- realistic space ship sounds
- animated explosions and graphical effects
- you can choose between the languages English, Spanish and German
- addictive game-play
How to play Space Perls Free:
- Drag your finger on the right round control panel to control the direction and speed of your space ship.
- Click the gun button on the right to fire a bullet to destroy the asteroids.
- Click the anchor button to hit a pearl and to create a chain between the pearl and your space ship.
- Once you have chained a pearl to your ship you have to navigate your ship towards the portal again. The pearl must hit the portal to get beamed to your galaxy and to get converted to money!
Acknowledgements and Attributions:
This app has been developed by Thomas Fuchs-Martin with the games framework LibGdx and the physics engine Box2D. Thanks to the free images site pixabay.com and the sounds sites freesounds.org and soundbible.com. Creative Commons licensed sounds from the users Mike Koenig, Sound Explorer, Cyberkineticfilms and Muska666 are used in Space Perls.
This app is tested with:
- Most popular mobile phones: Nexus 5, Galaxy SL, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 and more.
- small screen devices (smallest screen 2,7’)
- 7’ tablets and 10’ tablets
- Android 2.3.3 "Gingerbread" up to 5.1 "Lollipop"
No special permissions required:
- This app asks for internet/network access. This is needed, because in the rare case an error or exception happens it will forward a description of the error to my app’s analytics. That way I can provide fixes of problems faster with future updates. This is also needed for the interstitial ad display!
- That’s it, no more permissions needed!
Space pearls is a challenging game where the player has to find precious jewels - the so-called "space perls" - and to defend his space rocket against asteroids and meteors. Once the player has found those gems he needs to transport those pearls back to a space wormhole. Last not least those jewels will get teleported to another solar system and sold on the interstellar jewels market.
Please consider to write a review with a 5 stars rating of this app if you liked it! Thank you!
Quintgel offers many upgrades on the classics. The game pieces are more complicated which presents a new challenge. You can "veto" a piece if you can't work it into your plan. And there are several ways to score bonus points and move to the top of the leaderboards. Play in one-player mode or challenge a friend over bluetooth for head-to-head competition. You even have to option to configure your own controllers, choosing which you use, where they are on the screen, and whether you play right or left handed.
- Intuitive gameplay with colorful graphics and smooth in-game animation
- Preview of upcoming gels for strategic planning
- Customizable controls, including your choice of touch tracker, thumbpad and accelerometer controls (or a combo of all 3!)
- Right or left handed game play
- Soft gels that can squeeze between already set pieces
- Bluetooth multiplayer support
- Optional available boosts
- Compatible with MP3 player (allows you to play while the MP3 player is running)
Since GolfCap is a mobile app, it does all this for you right on the golf course while you have your score card in hand. You’ll get your course handicap and max strokes per hole on the first tee, and your differential and new handicap index on the 18th green.
GolfCap's features include:
- Instant calculation of your course handicap, max strokes per hole, differential and handicap index
- Color coded list of all your golf rounds showing which rounds are incompletely entered, which are "good" rounds used to calculate your handicap index, and "old" rounds that no longer count towards your handicap
- Accelerated text entry for rounds at golf courses played repeatedly
- Graphs of your scores, differentials and handicap index over time
- Email-based export and import of your golf rounds to back up your data and share across multiple devices