YaV1 (Yet Another V1 application) enhances the capabilities of your Valentine One Radar Locator when used in conjunction with the V1Connection Bluetooth adapter, and allows you to tailor its performance to fit your driving style.
Improve your Situational Awareness with:
* 3 View types - a classic V1 style, a detailed frequency Alerts view, and a Filtered view that allows you to set your own criteria
* Onscreen speed and bearing display
* SAVVY emulation to automatically silence any alerts below a specified speed limit
* GPS-based lockouts to permanently ignore known falses
* Drift adjustable dynamically while running
* Define your own "In The Box" frequency ranges for high-priority alerts, display filters, or automute parameters
* Voice alerts enabled per defined box
* Set your own sounds for audio alerts on your phone
* Background mode can display an overlay view with alert on top of other foreground applications
* Log your alerts and export them into Google Maps for later review or to match them up with footage from a dashcam
Fine-tune your Valentine One:
* Create and manage Profiles of V1 settings that can be pushed to the V1 with the tap of a button
* Enable European mode and configure Custom Sweeps to maximize your reactivity to threats specific to your region
This pre-release version of YaV1 comes with all features enabled, and more features and capabilities will continue to be added. The final release may make some features an inexpensive IAP upgrade.
For best results, pair your phone to your V1Connection prior to launching YaV1.
YaV1 1.1.1 Documentation http://www.radardetectorforum.org/showthread.php?t=30046
YaV1 Help: http://goo.gl/krUKQ5
Help with Sweeps: http://goo.gl/1D2JYn
Note: YaV1 requires the V1Connection Bluetooth adapter from Valentine Research (http://goo.gl/8EvHGo) to interface with the Valentine One, which should be a recent Extended Serial Protocol (ESP) model to get the full capabilities. Without ESP, YaV1 will function solely as a remote display. Your phone must support Serial Port Profile (SPP) over Bluetooth; a list of known-good devices is maintained at http://goo.gl/XUYQaO.
Valentine One and SAVVY are registered trademarks of Valentine Research