The test runs until the battery charge reaches 15% at which point the test is considered complete and the results are displayed.
This Utility tool is used to measure the battery statistics on an Android device with respect to Video & Audio playback and Browsing the internet.
With this app, you can approximate the battery usage of an audio file with a specific bit-rate or a video file with a particular resolution and see the battery consumption rate/minute. You can also check the battery consumption rate for 10 standard url's with the browser test.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE FEATURES IN THIS APPLICATION OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE COMMENT OR MAIL - email@example.com
Almost every owner of the phone on Android sooner or later starts to think about purchasing a new battery, or the optimization of the operating system.
Maybe the battery is really worn out and it's time to replace, but it may be the case in the hands of the developers of the curves of different applications and widgets are not followers of energy conservation.
With the application NovaTester you can learn the real capacity of your battery, and possibly the decision to purchase a new battery put off for a while.
In developing NovaTester were used not only standard tools android, but long-term "laboratory" measurement of current consumption in the phone mode, the maximum load on the CPU and a maximum brightness of the display.
The screenshot 2 test results for battery in the phone SonyEricsson Xperia X10 nominal capacity of 1500mAh.
The first battery is a native who has worked for about 2 years - issued 894mAh.
The second battery purchased two months ago, the so-called "under the original" - issued a 1490mAh. and comply with the stated capacity.
Which suggests that the first battery must be replaced.
How to use the application.
A. Charge the phone battery to 65% - 70%.
Two. Run the application and select the menu item "Get specifications" to obtain data on your phone model from the application server (requires access to the internet).
If your phone is on the list of compatible, you'll get your phone's technical specifications required for the test if your phone is not listed, you will see a message warning you about what your phone is not in the list of compatible, and the results are not accurate.
After passing the test, you will be able to send test results to developers (requires access to the internet), for inclusion in the list of tested, this menu item Share my result.
Three. Click "Start benchmark".
In order that the results would have been more accurate, you must disable all networks (WiFi, GSM) and set the screen brightness to maximum.
4.Teper to wait.
First, there is a "warm" and goes on until the battery does not reach 60 percent.
By reducing the battery life of up to 60%, the tester goes from "Warmup" in the Benchmark, and immediately starts the test, which continues until the battery has dropped to 30%.
In the process of testing the battery in the string you see Capacity battery capacity.
In Sec Per Scale bar is displayed on the number of seconds short of a division of the battery (asps - the mean time, lsps - last).
Upon completion of the test, you will see a message that shows the time of the test, battery capacity, and rating.
In the mean time WarmUp takes 600 seconds, the time has 3600sek Benchmark.
Total time 1h - 1.5h.
In the present work the application is tested and optimized for phones:
In the present work the application is tested and optimized for phones:Acer - Liquid
Google - Galaxy Nexus
HTC - HTC Incredible S
HTC - HTC Desire
HTC - HTC Desire S
HTC - HTC Desire V
HTC - Desire HD
HTC - HTC Desire HD A9191
Sony Ericsson - Xperia X10
Sony Ericsson - LT18i
Sony Ericsson - MT15i
Sony Ericsson - MK16i
Sony Ericsson - SK17i
Samsung - GT-I8150
Samsung - GT-I9000
Samsung - GT-I9001
Samsung - GT-I9003
Samsung - GT-I9100
Samsung - GT-I9103
Samsung - SGH-I897
Samsung - SGH-I777
Samsung - GT-S5830
Samsung - GT-S5660
Samsung - GT-S6102
Samsung - GT-N7000
Lenovo - A750
Lenovo - A1_07
LG - P500
LG - P690
LG - P970
Motorola - MB525
Star N8000 (China) - e1808_v75_jbl1
Star (China) - A7272+
Apanda - apanda-A80S
Cube - U30GT-H
yusu - B63
ZOPO - ZP100
Other models tested so far is not so sure ...
You can help the development of applications and expand the list of supported phones.
To do this, what would you have had a fairly new battery.
Run the test and after passing the test in the context menu, select "Share my result".
Before sending the results to include the Internet.
It will generate log files to following PATH:
thiese log file will update all the parameters in every 5 minutes.
It will provide following Battery information:
NOTE : This application can be customized to more user friendly UI.
Your suggestions are very important for improving application further.
Please e:mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
There are well known problems with Android OS and the reported maximum battery capacity. This maximum capacity is used by android OS to know when the battery is fully charged.
Advanced Battery calibrator will fix this problems and make Android OS see your real battery capacity allowing it to be charged to its real full capacity.
Advanced Battery calibrator contains some proprietary tricks that allow to a little range of devices use this application without being root. You have to take into account this only works for a 1% of devices more or less but it is something to try if your phone is not rooted and you need to calibrate your battery.
Advanced Battery Calibrator works specially well with its sister app "Battery Life Repair" and it has been designed to take full advantage of it by sharing information between both applications. If you want to keep your battery healthy use both applications and take advantage of its integration.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
CM Battery is a free battery saving app that is specifically designed to optimize the battery life of your Android device. Powered by the technology of Battery Doctor, it’s the most efficient way to defend your juice.
Highlights of CM Battery:
Clean, intuitive and easy to use. CM Battery simplifies your power saving process by providing shortcuts to close your draining items - even your grandma could use it!
A real power saving app that will never use your battery when not in use. By adopting the most advanced cloud technology, CM Battery tells you what’s eating your battery by analyzing the data in the cloud instead of detecting other app on your phone even when it’s closed.
Smart charging screensaver helps you fully charge your phone. With the unique 3 stage charge, you can charge your phone to a really healthy and full level. You can also know how much time left while charging.
1. Clean and innovative design.
2. One tap to save power
With a simple scan, CM Battery gives you a list of draining items like Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth. You can shut off all these items at once to save power with a simple tap.
3. Advanced power saving
CM Battery detects all the draining apps on your phone and provides a shortcut to close them manually.
4. Never use your battery when not in use
CM Battery tells you what’s eating your battery by analyzing the data in the cloud instead of detecting other app on your phone even when it’s closed.
5. Smart charge screensaver
Charge your phone to a really healthy and full level with the unique 3 stage charge. You can also know how much time left while charging.
6. Powerful App Management
Stop your power draining apps from automatically re-launching, even if you’re not rooted.
*Note this feature is not recommended for Samsung users.
If you're looking for a simple Android battery saver, battery optimizer or find yourself interested in your power usage, this is a great app for you.
At CM Battery, user satisfaction is important to us. If you have any difficulties with the app, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @cmbattery
Like us on Facebook: CM Battery
Join our beta group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109246449925247867748
About KS Mobile, Inc.
This is a sub-account of the KS Mobile developer account, which we use to test new products.
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Want to know the speed you are charging your Samsung?
*Only valid for Galaxy Note III and Samsung Galaxy S4
You will see:
Current charging status charging, uncharging, full battery
The charger type connected AC , USB, or wireless
Charger type: Slow, normal, fast
The mAh that gives your charger
S4 GALAXY CHARGER CURRENT NOTE3
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
● Battery status: level information, charging/remaining time information over time, hourly-level information. The battery used in recent max / min / utilization information in accordance with the current
● Battery History: level / temperature / voltage graph
● Battery utilization: Top 5 mAh details of the process, the consumption of the entire active process information (%)
Does NOT enhance battery life (or anything else), does NOTHING except a battery stress test.
BUT.... If you want a really want an objective autonomy tester, this app is what you need.
Battery benchmark app for Android. Just select the test type, leave your device alone (maybe several hours), and watch it working!
This application simulates a pseudo-realistic usage of your phone: GPS, WiFi, BlueTooth, CPU, screen, sends and receives data over the network, etc.
No data recorded, except the test results (e.g. no location recorded).
On each iteration you should hear a noise (one for screen on mode, an other when the screen is off), when the test is finished the results are send (anonymously!) to a web server where all the battery benchmarks are collected to allow comparisons (and you can see all the results on the "Result" screen).
3. Health status
It also monitors the device battery drainage in fixed time stamp and notifies whether power saving is option or mandatory.
Sensor tester is a free, light and easy-to-use app that provides information about your device, and let you detect, monitor and log your sensors output. At the beginning, it performs a test, in order to verify which ones of the
common sensors are available on your device. After the test a simple interface allows you to log, monitor, and get information about every single sensor.
Multiple sensors can be selected at once and logged in a .csv file that will be stored in your phone memory or in your SD card. The logging frequency can be specified.
Additional info about the sensor manufacturer, version, maximum range, power consumption and resolution are given.
It will give you access to:
- Proximity sensor
- Light sensor
- Magnetic field sensor
- Orientation sensor
- Pressure sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Battery level indicator
- Sensor detection
- Multiple sensors logging
- Logging frequency selection
- Maximum range identification
- Resolution identification
- Power consumption monitoring
- Manufacturer identification
- Sensor version identification
- CSV format for log files
AmigaModPlayer is made for all Amiga fans and specially for demomakers fans. Using this app you can download and listen to thousands of amiga modules.
MOD is a format that allowed a lot of composer to broadcast their creation. Most of the time it was used in Amiga games and demos. It is still used now in mobile games for examples.
This app offers a big collection of modules directly from the huge Amiga music fan repository : Modland.
MOD, XM, SM, MMD1 and other formats are also supported.