Try to thrust a ball as close as possible to the ceiling, without hitting it.
By keeping your finger on the touch screen you can regulate the force for
thrusting the ball.
- Gravity changes at each shock.
- Currently only one gamemode. More coming soon.
- No In-App-Purchases and no ads!
Play doctor in Crazy Girls Hospital, a dress up and salon game that lets you save some crazy kids from their post-adventure mishaps. Each level has its own story with someone who needs help from a doctor. Sometimes they need skin or conditioning, sometimes hand or nose treatments, and sometimes all they need is a good back massage! As the local doctor, it's your job to fix these crazy kids so they're as good as new.
Choose which story you want to experience, then let the fun begin. A variety of tools are at your disposal to help each kid out. Work with many different treatments in your health salon, including massage and skin care, hair restoration, and much more. It's going to be an adventure caring for these wild kids. Don't let them drive you crazy!
- A fun adventure where you get to be the doctor!
- Help out some crazy patients as you fix what ails them.
- Simple controls with a huge variety of tools to use.
How to Play:
- Select a story from the in-game map.
- Use the touch screen to pick the right tool for each job.
- Perform each treatment for the kids.
- Dress them up so they're as good as new!
We want to hear your voice!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Salon-My-Styling-Lounge/650573658373878
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SalonTM
Know more about Salon™ on official website: http://www.salongirlgames.com/
But those are only the base elements included with the game. With the power of the Custom Element Editor, you can create, modify, and save your own elements. The only limitation is your imagination! Best of all, we've opened up almost every single property that regular elements have, meaning you can create entirely unique elements.
Key features of the app include:
- Custom element editor
- Real gravity control (accelerometer control, enabled via the preferences)
- Heat dynamics and phase transitions between elements
- Psuedo-realistic fluid dynamics
- Explosives like C4 and Oil
- Saving and loading as many scenes as you want
Have a friend who also has this app? You can copy over files between devices to share the exciting scenes and elements you've created (this is still experimental). All of the elements you create are located at /sdcard/thelements/elements and any scenes you save are located at /sdcard/thelements/saves.
To learn more, visit our google code page at http://code.google.com/p/thelements/. Comments or questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must try to make a belly massage.
- She'll make an infusion.
- She'll make rays and see what state the child.
- The baby was born so I have to give him the best treatment.
- Weigh and check the height of the child to see in what condition they are.
- She'll pick a nice clothes to go as his mother.
The child is doing very well with his mother; you did a great job. Thank you for your help and invite you to choose and other games for girls in this developer.
This is an easy to use, intuitive Currency Converter.
The app features:
* Simple and clear interface
* Direct and fast conversion of the desired amount
* Choice of the world's major currencies, or all currencies
* Currency table to estimate amounts quickly
* Greatly improved look & feel
* Exchange rates are automatically saved
* Automatic updates can be disabled (eg when roaming)
* Multi-lingual application
* App2SD support
* Free Software under the GNU GPL
The permissions and why they are necessary
* Full Internet access
Necessary to query the Exchange data from the Internet
Necessary for "Vibrate on keypress"
Have fun with the Currency Converter!
Included are the following currencies:
- Belgian francs
- German mark
- Finnish Mark
- French Francs
- Greek drachmas
- Irish pounds
- Italian lire
- Luxembourg francs
- Maltese lira
- Dutch guilders
- Austrian schillings
- Portuguese escudos
- Slovenian tolar
- Slovak crowns
- Spanish pesetas
- Cypriot pound
Have fun and thanks to Christian for the idea.