• Capture Georeferenced Data of Road Accidents • Detailed Scientific Data for Post-Accident Analysis • Collaborates Multiple Emergency Response Teams • Real-time & Efficient Information to Handle Accidents • Easy Customisation to Any Region and Language • Capture Geotagged Accident Photographs & Videos • 40 Reporting Parameters for Road Accidents • Over 200 Reporting Scenarios for Road Accidents
The Road Safety Application user friendly Interface provides a unique capability of capturing complex data at event of an Accident. The interface offers data capturing just by touching simple icons which can be understood very easily. The background code of the application runs on an HTML5 backbone that allows the application to be versatile on any platform.
The Data is captured in 4 scientifically designed sections named as follows:
• Emergency Response Protocol (ERP): The section of application open for the General Public and the Police. This captures the information that is most critical and at the time of the accident. It is also designed in a way that the user need not spend all the time in capturing the data and can respond to the emergency if required by providing physical help to the victim.
• Accident Details/Statistics: This section is open only for the authorised users such as Police. This section focuses on the accident scene environment and the contributing factors such as weather condition, road types, road conditions and so on.
• Vehicle Details: This section is open only for the authorised users such as Police. In this section all the information related to the all the vehicles that are involved in the accident is recorded along with the information on for their drivers and the damage being caused by the accident along with several other factors like the state of the victims while the accident was caused.
• Casualty Details: This section is open only for the authorised users such as Police. In this section all the information related to all the victims is captured and some typical conditions that prevailed with the victims during the time of road Accident.