Resim üzerine yazı yaz, kendi manşetini at!
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram vb. sosyal ortamlarda düşüncelerini yüksek sesle paylaş!
- "T" butonunu kullanarak yazınızı ekleyin. Ekranda istediğiniz konuma gelinceye kadar sürükleyin. "Onayla" butonu ile işlemi tamamlayın.
- "Kalem" özelliğini kullanarak serbest çizim yapabilirsiniz.
- İstediğiniz kadar yazı, resim ekleyebilirsiniz.
Soldan sağa doğru;
Ekranı temizleme butonları bulunuyor.
Yazı boyutu stili ayarları yapılabilmektedir.
En son eklenen eleman en üstte bulunur. bu nedenle resim üzerine yazı yazacaksanız önce resmi ekleyiniz.
Uzun yazı yazacaksanız "Ayarlar" sayfasından yazı boyutunu küçültünüz ki yazı ekrana sığsın.
Çok satırlı yazı yazmak için "Enter" tuşunu kullanınız. Aksi taktirde, yazınız tek satırmış gibi algılanacaktır.
Yenilik ve güncellemelerden haberdar olmak için facebook sayfamızı beğenebilirsiniz.
- Microsoft SQL (MsSQL)
- Sybase (ASE)
* PostgreSQL has limited functionality due to the differences in structure versus other SQL servers. You may still do just about anything but certain features such as selecting tables and quick keys will not be supported with PostgreSQL. Planning on further integration with PostgreSQL.
- Full execution availability
- Quick keys [shortcuts]
- Save queries per connection
- History of queries executed
- Placeholders for dynamic saved queries
- Reconnect on disconnect
- Scrollable results with clipboard copy
- Built in pagination
★ REQUEST FEATURES ★
Request features or assistance at:
It doesn't take much effort to rate this application after a few uses so please do.
★ CAUTION ★ Use this tool with care. It does not have limitations on such commands as DROPing tables/database, TRUNCATE, etc. Anything you do will be done "live". If not sure how, what, who, SQL is... this tool is probably not for you...
Simply start the app once and assign your apps. Now you're all set! Easily pick from multiple apps or a single default app! Additionally, you can adjust the volume and add apps to a blacklist. The blacklist will prevent the headphone actions when specific apps are in the current foreground.
Also includes an in app purchase to present a different dialog when headphones are disconnected!
PLEASE NOTE: On some android devices a notification will run in the background informing you that Headphone Connect is running, to disable this notification look under Headphone Connect on the app manager screen (the same screen you would uninstall an app on) and uncheck notifications from Headphone Connect. That will allow the service to run without spamming the notification.
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/headphone_connect/faq/faq.html
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BILLING - This permission is used to make in app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in the Google Play Services SDK including Google AdSense. Internet is also used to download data when the app is updated server side. More information on Google Play Service and Google AdSense can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This permission is used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve data and prevents errors.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETE: This permission allows the app to start the service as soon as the device finishes rebooting. Can be disabled in the settings.
GET_TASKS - This permission is used to get the current foreground running app. This allows the option of a blacklist to prevent the dialog from appearing in certain predefined apps.
BLUETOOTH - This permission is used to listen for bluetooth headphones being connected or disconnected from the device.
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.