Haaretz Android app (English version) gives you constantly updated news from Israel, the Mideast and the Jewish world, plus all the opinion and analysis you need to put it in context.
Read, share and comment on:
* Breaking news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world 24/7
* Opinions from Israel's most influential commentators and bloggers
* Incisive analysis from across the political spectrum
* Exclusive interviews with Israeli and international figures
* In-depth features exploring all aspects of Israeli society
* Enhanced coverage of the Jewish world and the North American Jewish community
* Provides push notifications for major news events.
* Rich slide shows and videos
* Shabbat and Jewish holiday times and weather conditions
Please email us at email@example.com if you experience problems or have suggestions for improving our app.
Staying informed on Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world has never been this quick and easy.
More from developer
BackWords provides lists of gaming-allowed words (no proper names, for example) organized by the last letter of the word and by word length.
So if you need a three letter word that ends in "r", simply click on "Words that end in R" on the first screen of this app, then "3-letter R words" for a list of those. Do the same for any other letter.
An internet connection is required for this app.