Manage your drops, download / upload files from your phone, and get links directly in your clipboard.
If the application crashes, or if a feature is missing, please post here http://androcloudapp.uservoice.com/
Use our App to keep up with the latest offers and information for building your online business.
Whether you are at home, at the office or on the road, “Tapp In” to all of your digital files and media stored on a computer using a web-browser, tablet or mobile smartphone (including Apple® iPhone® and iPad®, Google® Android™ and Windows® Phone 7) – without having to upload, organize and sync files between devices, pay for additional cloud storage or make your friends and colleagues join a service they don’t want.
Listen to your entire music library. Share photos with friends and family. Share business documents with clients and prospects. Don’t settle for life in ‘a box’, TappIn today!
Global Top 500 Mobile App—The Sunday Times.
“This TappIn application for PC Windows and Android phone is great and easy to use!” —Josef S.
“I have an EVO 4G (Android 2.1) cell phone and a TappIn account. TappIn is great. I love it.” —Chuck L.
“Via TappIn for Android, I can now access my computer anytime ANYWHERE with my phone. Can anyone say: AWESOME?! No more I LEFT MY POWERPOINT AT HOME... I can even access my computer in standby power-save mode! “ —Laurence B.
TappIn is faster, easier and more convenient than GoToMyPC, LogMeIn, PogoPlug and Tonido. See for yourself!
The Seagate MyNAS app is currently compatible with Seagate Business Storage 8-bay rackmount NAS and Seagate Business Storage 4-bay rackmount NAS.
This PCS Conference app is to complement the annual PCS conference taking place in Brighton.
By using this app you will have a view on all the fringe events and time tabled events taking place around the city.
You can add items to your favourites list to receive a reminder before they start.
The app also contains a list of exhibitors and a news feed to keep you posted through out the pcs conference.
When traveling on a plane or in another situation where you don’t have Internet access, the Sdrive app can store files for offline use and optionally the app can be secured with a pin to protect from unauthorized use. For files you have stored, you have the option of opening those files with other apps installed on your mobile device for viewing, editing, etc. Additionally, you have the ability to automatically upload photos and videos from your camera gallery to your Seagate NAS from anywhere.
The Seagate Sdrive app is currently compatible with:
• Seagate Business Storage 8-bay rackmount NAS
• Seagate Business Storage 4-bay rackmount NAS
• Seagate NAS Pro 2, 4 & 6-bay
• Seagate NAS 2 & 4-bay
* Note: your Seagate NAS needs to be updated to NAS OS 4.0 or higher for Sdrive compatibility. This update is free and is available at http://seagate.com/support
"Just like the desktop version of Dropbox, Dropsync supports true two-way data synchronization." --New York Times
"Take a picture on your phone and watch as it’s already waiting for you on your laptop when you get home." --phandroid .com
"I bought 5 other apps like this one, but this is the only one that didn't crash while synchronizing my large Photo & Video folder" --Dropsync user
"Must have app. Now my phone - computer - tablet are one!" --Dropsync user
✓ Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
✓ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Dropbox immediately
✓ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
✓ Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
✓ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
✓ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
✓ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
✓ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
✓ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
✓ Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Do one thing and do it best
Beware that there are many apps out there which claim doing sync but in fact what they do is one-way dumb upload or download.
Dropsync provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Dropbox for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't. Now you have it.
If you are a serious Dropbox user and want more flexibility, please consider upgrading to PRO version.
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE
✓ Sync multiple folders
✓ Sync the whole Dropbox with a folder on your phone or tablet
✓ Upload large files, from 10 MB to several GB
✓ Smart Change Detection. Super fast method to determine file changes that need to be synced
✓ No ads
FAQ / SUPPORT
Please see http://metactrl.com/faq/
The WD My Cloud app provides secure access to files stored in your WD personal cloud storage devices, your cloud storage services and now your My Passport Wireless.
WD My Cloud app allows you to view photos, watch videos, stream music and access documents from your WD personal cloud, cloud services and your My Passport Wireless. This simple-to-use app lets you free up space on your mobile devices with direct photo and video uploads and transfer files between all your cloud storage solutions. And now it’s easier than ever to find that perfect photo, video or music play list with a dedicated tab search. It makes finding a specific file so much faster.
Simply sign into your cloud service accounts or WD personal cloud storage device and have access to all your important files in one easy to use app. For My Passport Wireless just connect to it directly via its personal wireless network to have access to all your files.
Works with the following WD personal cloud storage products:
- My Cloud
- My Cloud Mirror
- My Cloud EX2
- My Cloud EX4
- My Book Live
- My Book Live Duo
- My Net N900 Central
- My Passport Wireless
And the following cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Access photos, music, videos and documents with your mobile device.
- Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll.
- Download files for offline access.
- Share one or more files using email links.
- File management – copy, move, rename and delete files
- For cloud service access an active Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive account.
- For personal cloud storage access: a My Cloud, My Cloud Mirror, My Cloud EX2/4, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware.
- For wireless storage access: My Passport Wireless with the most recent firmware.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
--- Honors ----
☆ Maximize your mobile productivity - Appolicious ☆
☆ The Best PC to Android Video Streaming App - Android Authority ☆
☆ Live streaming access to all your data and media, everywhere - Venturebeat ☆
☆ Tonido balances security and usability! - Ars Technica ☆
☆ Best App of the Week - Digital Trends ☆
☆ You could be anywhere in the world and can stream music directly to your phone! - The Economic Times ☆
You can instantly open files, folders, pictures or videos that are stored on your computer from your Android device with just one click. No uploading to a public online services, No storage limits, No security and privacy worries. Tonido makes it easy to work directly with your computer files, no matter where you are.
* All your music, photos, videos indexed by name, date and media specific information such as artist, album, genre
* Video Streaming - Easily stream videos from your computer to your device.
* Video Format support - Converts most video formats automatically (including AVI, MP4, MKV, VOB, XVID, WMV) - Live Video transcoding
* Music Streaming - Stream your entire music collection in different formats (including FLAC, OGG, WMA, MP3 and more) without saving them locally on your device.
* iTunes Playlist- Stream iTunes Playlists to your Android device
* Remote File Access - Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them and re-upload them back.
* Download for Offline Use - Save documents, media locally so you can access them even without an internet connection
* Sharing - Share selected files, music, media to guest users either by creating direct links to the files or by emailing the file directly
* Create and Manage music playlists for your music
* View photos (JPEG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, CRW and more)
* Wirelessly Download files directly to your Android device and access it offline
* Open your downloaded files using other installed applications
* Take photos, videos and quickly upload to your home computer
* It’s FREE!
Designed and optimized for tablet form factor, Tonido is one of the most beautiful and functional app in the Google Play store to instantly stream, access and share your personal media.
To get started:
Step 1: Install Tonido Desktop server (Available for FREE from www.tonido.com) for your OS.
Step 2: Create an account and leave your computer powered on
Step 3: Enter the account information in the Android app and you are good to go!!
Tonido provides a personal, secure doorway to your computer from anywhere in the world you happen to be. This app makes it super fast and easy for you to access and share your documents, photos, music and videos, all from your portable convenient Android device. All you need is the computer with Windows, Mac and Linux or a TonidoPlug .
What all of this means for you is freedom. Forget about carrying your USB stick and leave your music at home. You don’t need to lug those things around anymore. Tonido gives you free and easy access to your entire hard drive, including your music collection.
It works both ways, too. Have a photo on your phone that you’d like to upload to your computer at home? No problem, you can do that with Tonido, as well. You’re going to love and rave about this application!
Do you really need any more reasons to get this app?
Download Tonido now and experience the freedom.
User's Guide: http://www.tonido.com/support/display/docs/Android.
FileCloud is a #1 On-Premises File Storage, Mobile Access and Sync Solution for Businesses, Enterprises, Universities/Schools and Hosting Providers.
FileCloud runs inside your own infrastructure and on-premises, so you control your data 100%. Install FileCloud on your server or with your trusted hosting partner, any way you want it. FileCloud also offers seamless mobile access to your existing network shares in your organization. Instantly make your organization existing file shares remotely accessible. With FileCloud you never need to worry about security, privacy and control of your company data and intellectual property.
Using FileCloud, your employees can access their files any time, from anywhere. One can instantly open documents, files and folders that are stored on their Enterprise FileCloud. This app makes it super fast and easy for anyone to access and share company files and documents all from their portable convenient Android device.
***** Key Features *****
* Remote File Access - Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them and re-upload them back.
* File Management - - Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere
* Sharing - Share selected files, documents with colleagues and business partners in one click
* Preview - Preview documents and PDFs.
* Offline Access - Download files directly to your Android device and access it offline
* App support - Open your downloaded files using other installed applications
* File Versioning - Collaborate effectively using unlimited automatic file versioning
Note: This app requires a FileCloud server to function. Your company may have provided one to you. See the FileCloud (http://www.tonido.com/cloud) website for more information.