onpatient is the new way to track your health, this app is a personal health record or PHR for Android. Fumbling through paper medical records is a thing of the past. With onpatient, you can share your medical information with a doctor and the doctor can pass medical status updates back.
☆ Get started in three easy steps
1. Download onpatient. Set up your account.
2. Add your medical information.
3. When using onpatient at a doctors office request to link your account to your doctors drchrono account.
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
This is the free version of the app. Upgrading to the premium version will give you access to more features. Besides, you will have our thanks for supporting the app.
Please note the upgrade is required only once in your lifetime!
Suggestions, concerns, etc. are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us or to file an issue at:
You can also help to translate or to improve the translation of the app. If you are interested, please look at:
Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
Modern medicine has achieved a lot in diagnosis, however the treatment still is focused more on symptom suppression rather than addressing the root cause. The sole purpose of our website www.AlternativeMedicineWIZ.com and this application is to give as much information as possible about the diseases and available natural remedies.
Two siddha doctors give inputs and free e-mail consultation to the visitors
Medical Xpress is a web-based medical and health news service that is part of the renowned Phys.org network. Based on the years of experience as a Phys.org medical research channel, started in April 2011, Medical Xpress became a separate website.
Medical Xpress app is your source for daily health and medical news in the fields of cancer, AIDS/HIV, neuroscience, genetics, disease, medication, psychology, psychiatry and more.
50+ daily articles, online/offline reading, auto-update widget.
Now, it has nearly 5000 health tips for everyone of us, you can also share these tips in Gmail, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter etc by tapping on the tip.
Please note, the app is basically collection of various Sidhdha references in public internet, books and Sidhdha Medicine consultants. Hence, I will not liable for any causes on the procedure given in the app. This is general purpose reference for everyone us, should not be treated without authorized (Indian Government) practitioner.
Our friend, Ramesh, called me to inform that his company is preserving such authentic Sidhdha medicines and helping 1000s of people through Siddha with no side effects. Interested, please refer www.medisiddh.in for more details.
This free version is Ad supported, but if you upgrade, you'll get rid of the ad's and be able to create multiple profiles, and it's just a one time only upgrade, even if you uninstall the app or install it in another device, if you have upgraded once, no need to upgrade again, you'll have the full app for life.
Note. We do not keep any of your information, the information you store in this app, remains only in your device and you are responsible for that information and it's use. The internet permission we ask is only for publicity and for the upgrade feature.
If you like it and find it usefull, please give a positive rating in the market, and any suggestions or critics you may have, please email us, thank you for downloading Medical ID.
Follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/Apps2Ppl
All the information are valid for South Tyrol and will be daily updated with the data from the “Amt für Gesundheitssprengel”.
Pharmacy / Pharmacy on duty
- List of the nearby pharmacies or emergency pharmacies, in reference to your actual position, arranged according to the distance
- Detailed data of the pharmacies with name, address, phone number, opening hours and distance by line of sight
- Map view of the nearest pharmacies
- Search by manual input of the address
- Direct link to the route planner
General practitioner on duty
- List of the nearby general practitioner on duty (only weekends and holidays), in reference to your actual position, arranged according to the distance
- Detailed data with name and phone number
- Map view of the nearest general practitioner on duty
- Search by manual input of the address
- List of the nearby hospitals, in reference to your actual position, arranged according to the distance
- Detailed data of the hospitals with name, address, phone number and distance by line of sight
- Map view of the nearest hospitals
- Search by manual input of the address
- Direct link to the route planner
- Direct call of the emergency phone number 118 which is valid in South Tyrol
- Maintain health records as images in a secure server repository with advance encryption technology.
- Access them during any hospital visit or in case of an emergency.
- Capture and Upload the health records using the phone’s camera from within the app or choose from the phones gallery.
- Also upload insurance records, mentioning details like the plan name, policy number, maturity date and other related notes.
- Access the Medical records, modify them, add/delete more records.
- Mail the documents to yourself, or download it to your mobile phone.
- HealthMemo uses your Mobile Data or WiFi (when available).
This FREE Application answers the following questions,
Homeopathic Medicines - Are There Any Risks Using Them?
Role Of Homeopathic Medicines In The Modern Health Scenario
Top 15 Homeopathic Remedies For Kidney Disease
Patenting Homeopathic Medicines
Origin And Features Of Homeopathic Medicines
The ultimate Practical Homeopathy fantastic App!
This is the only app you need when it comes to Practical Homeopathy.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing
deals about Practical Homeopathy? Then download this app now!
If you take a number of medicines it can be difficult to keep track of what you took and when. This application allows you to keep track of your medicine use.
You can view your entire history or look at the history by medicine or by medicine category (Pain Reliever, OTC, Prescription, etc).
If your doctor recommends you keep a diary of your medicine use, this is a very convenient way of doing so.
This is not (yet) a reminder application. Just a way to maintain history by someone who needed this himself.
If you have any problems or recommendations send email to the listed email address or go to my website and navigate to the 'Contact Us' page and send an email through the web interface. I am looking forward to finding ways to make this more useful to more people. All ideas are welcome.
I have to apologize but I have had a problem with submitting a new version of this application. Unfortunately, I can no longer update this app. I am providing a new application that will be supported into the future called Medicine Tracker 2. Unless you need the facilities of Medicine Tracker 2 (email, spreadsheet support, notes) I don't recommend switching over since the new app cannot access the records in this app. However, the new features may be useful and worth the hassle of moving over for some.
If you are a new user I would recommend using the new app (Medicine Tracker 2) as it will be supported into the future.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this causes anyone but it cannot be avoided.
* NEW * View your baby records offline - without an internet connection. Record your baby's information at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your baby's records while offline.
Take responsibility for tracking your children's health records. With the My Baby Book application you can store your children's medical records for all of their doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain their medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to their health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall their medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all your child's health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your children's records are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit https://baby.freehealthtrack.com. For mobile devices go to https://m.baby.freehealthtrack.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. Quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for your child
2. Quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each child
3. Easily recall when was the last time your child had a tetanus shot or other immunization.
4. Plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of your own stats such as feeding amount, sleep time, head circumference and any other stats you can think of.
You'll also be able to record memorable baby book events with text and pictures and save them in the Notes section.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
**NOTE** If you are using Track My Medical Records from Digimia LLC, you already have all the same features, so there is no need to install this app too.
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
See all the details by the "In A Meeting" app.
Now you can finally automatically silence your ringer, system and notification sounds for a predetermined amount of time, and have it go back to it's original volume and vibrate state afterward. If you change your mind, you can cancel or change the "quiet time" later.
The interface is intuitive and simple to use, allowing you to select from 15 minutes to 2 hours of quiet time in 15 minute intervals.
To make sure this app works with your phone, please try out the free test version "In A Meeting - Test" before your purchase. That version changes the actual timeout to seconds rather than minutes (for example, 1 hour will actually be 60 seconds of quiet time), but allows you see that it will otherwise work with your device. Look at the icons on your device to see that the sound turns off and vibrate is turned on during the quiet time, and returns to it's normal state afterward.
Note: changing the quiet time resets the beginning of the period from the time you change it.
Email any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org