One click is toggling the LED flash on and off.
No additional permissions. No ADs.
A simple flashlight widget with less than 30kb.
Use your cameras flash to enlighten the dark. The widget is to be placed on your homescreen and the flash can be activated with a press of a button.
This flashlight comes as a WIDGET. There is no app launcher.
* Camera - Needed to access the flash
* control flashlight
* Wake Lock - Keep the light running when you turn the screen off
The source code is published under MIT License, available at:
Camera access permission is required to open the flash in torch mode. Flashlight permission is not sufficient (fix that Google!!).
Wake lock permission is used to keep the screen on (dimmed) and CPU on (thus camera flash on) when the screen shuts. Some phones as HTC's completely shuts the camera hardware when phone is put to sleep so it might still not work for everyone.
Warning!! Be careful when using "Quick mode" as the widget might stop working (not turn on or off) on some devices like the Nexus 5. In this case you'll need to remove and readd the widget and leave Quick Mode off.
I couldn't test on many devices since I only have a Nexus 4, so if you encounter a bug please be nice and tell me and I'll do my best to fix it.
Button to donate inside the app if you wish to support me :)
Now it is even more simple! Use home screen WIDGET from your desktop! Just touch the widget to make a light! Use it without starting the app!
Some best features:
- Touch Widget to enable/disable your LED!
- Multiple widgets support!
- Notification bar info and tap to stop!
- Works with disabled screen!
- Don't ask for unnecessary permissions (Like Internet Access!)
- Active development (contact me if you have problems!)
Unlimited version features:
- Disable on Shake Gesture (without re-enabling screen or unlocking the phone)
- Auto Enable & Close
- No update reminder!
- More to come!
This is FREE test version so if you have any problem at your device just send me email! Please do not rate low if your device is unsupported! Will improve compatibility in future. If your device works well I would be glad for positive rating with device model. Thanks!
This version is completely free and without ADs! Just one button to turn your flash on! It is limited only with little upgrade reminder that shows once per 3 usages. You may upgrade to "Led FlashLight Unlimited" if you want to get rid of that message and enable all features:
android.permission.CAMERA (Required to access flash on some devices)
android.permission.FLASHLIGHT (Same as above)
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW (Required to use flash/camera with widget & outside the app)
android.permission.VIBRATE (Led switch feedback confirmation)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK (Required to use flash with disabled screen)
Devices confirmed to work well:
HTC EVO Design C715e (kingdom)
HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE,
HTC Wildfire S, HTC Wildfire,
HTC Desire S, HTC Salsa C510e,
Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Samsung Galaxy S II SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 (SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830L, GT-S5830, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830B, GT-S5839i)
Samsung Galaxy Ace2 (GT-I8160)
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)
Samsung Galaxy S (SCH-I500)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250S, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9103, SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy SIII - S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7500)
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (MT11i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18a)
Sony Ericsson LT18i (LT18i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (MT15i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia U (ST25i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi (LT26i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion (LT28i)
Sony Ericsson Mini Pro (SK17a, SK17i)
Sony Ericsson WT19i
Sony Xperia P (LT22i)
Motorola Photon 4G
Motorola Droid X (cdma_shadow)
Motorola XT615 (XT615)
Google Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Nexus One
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus 4
LGE LG optimus (d1lu)
LGE Optimus Vu (lge_325_skt)
LGE LG Lucid
Pantech Mirach (ef13l)
Devices that do not work (Please verify!):
Motorola Defy (umts_jordan)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray (ST18i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (R800i)
Please report your device!
With the most elegant design and the fastest startup, it definitely outruns the real flashlight. What's more? STROBE is also available! It sounds quite expensive, huh? Never! It's totally FREE! Get your own Flashlight now! It'll shine with its all devotion!
Main features include:
- The brightest illuminator ever.
- Fastest startup.
- Elegant design.
- Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller.
- Use the cam LED light.
This is a widget application.
After the download, the app will not be visible in the launcher. You will have go into the widget menu to add it to your home screen by
pressing menu in the launcher screen and choosing Add -> Widget -> Flashlight Widget.
Acre Iconia Tab A500
HTC Desire S
HTC Incredible S
LG Optimus 2X
Samsung GALAXY S II
Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X10
If you have any problem or advice, please, EMAIL ME(market comments are useless). Thanks.
Don't forget to give us a five-star score if you like this!
• Ability to keep the LED on after closing the flashlight app or locking the screen
• This flashlight automatically turns off the light when you place the phone in your pocket or when you close the lid
• Home screen widgets of 3 different sizes + 1 lock screen widget.
• It's a rare flashlight app, which does not collect personal information
• Though the flashlight is very light-weight, it has a lot of widget and app theme styles and colors
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “Extra light Great for when I want to check on my sleeping son so I don't have to turn the ceiling light on” – K. Latourette
5 STAR: “Let There Be Light! Best flashlight app I've ever had.” – B. Keena
5 STAR: “Handy and awesome! Simple and do the job with no fuss. Great app.” – P. Delech
5 STAR: “Awesome App!! Works great!! Turns on and off so quick and easy just by pressing a big button in the middle.” – DJ Ludington
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS4Light
★ Lollipop Ready ★
It is the most complete and handy flashlight you will ever have!
Use your LED or screen to torch your way + low-light photography camera.
● LED flashlight torch
● Screen flashlight torch
● Low Light Camera (with state of the art night-vision algorithm)
● Built-in Compass
● Widget for home & lock screens
● Emergency / Warning strobe lights ; Police, Ambulance, Fire & Construction vehicles.
● Keys & Screen Locking
● "Touch-2-Light" mode - light on as you touch the screen.
● Disco strobe effect (stroboscope)
● Gorgeous camera color filters
● Strobe Effect
● SOS light
● Stylish, Well-Designed, Easy-To-Use & Intuitive GUI
● "Lollipop Ready" - tested on lollipop devices.
● Battery level
● Brightest mode
● Screen dimming
● Color light
● Lighthouse effect
● Default LED light state setting
● Supports "no LED" phones
● High-Definition (HD) resolution
- Loomatix Team.
Additional notes and disclaimers:
■ A great efforts and dedication are invested in developing this application. In order to keep it superb and free, we finance our activity by showing ads.
■ The LED flashlight is very strong and may harm the eye. NEVER stare directly into an LED flashlight and NEVER direct the light to other people's eyes.
■ Some individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. If you, or anyone around you, have an epileptic condition, or experience any of the following symptoms while using the app -- dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions -- IMMEDIATELY discontinue use.
■ Don't use the app near infants. Small children are not allowed to use this app due to the above risks. Under no circumstances should you let small children to play with this app. You must ensure ans instruct children.
■ Loomatix Ltd is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries which may arise from using the application.
-Keep light on after screen turns off! (If does not work on your mobile phone, please contact us by email, we will do )
-Supports - runs on all known phone models. If not - write in the comments.
-Shines very very very brightly
-Convenience To use - simple, no-frills
-Pure Flashlight, only hardcore
-The Beautiful interface, it is better not to find
Uses your phone's camera led (flash) to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera flash.
-Turn your phone into an LED flashlight!
-Turn your phone into a flashlight!
On some devices (such as Motorola Droid RAZR HD), a small number of users found that the notification light was disabled after logging into their google account if it was disabled previously on other devices with the same google account. This widget restores the ability to control the light on devices without an exposed setting.
On other android devices that already support control of the LED notification light, this widget could also be used as a convenient tool to enable/disable the LED notification light from the homescreen.
NOTE: If the sound file you choose is more than 30 seconds in length, then pressing the button again while it is playing will stop the playback. This is how you stop long sound files like songs from continuously playing.
-Load Javadocs as directories or archives.
-Browse a list of classes in the Javadoc.
-Filter the list to find certain classes.
-View and browse the Javadoc pages.
It is very useful for reading Javadocs offline, such as the Android reference Javadocs, or the JDK Javadocs. You don't need to pay for reference apps, just pop a Javadoc on your device and start referencing.
If you have any problems or suggestions, please do not hesitate to email me.
Tired of trying out other Flashlight, Torch, LED apps, only to find that they're ugly, complicated, full of ads, or require excessive permissions? All you want is a constant source of light, not a strobe light, or multi-color screen seizure.
Simple LED Widget is... well, simple. No launcher application, only a widget so you can turn it on quickly. No need for a notification or settings, just place the widget, and click to toggle the LED. It even has a lockscreen version.
If you have any questions or suggestions (although there is no way to mess this up), please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
Source available here: https://code.google.com/p/simple-led-widget/