The Economic Times App :
- Lets you get the latest and popular business news of india and abroad as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories of India and abroad,News by Industry ,Market News,Personal Finance News,Technology News,Opinion News,Features News,Environment News and many more.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres -Auto,Advertising & Marketing,Biz & Entrepreneurship,Corporate & Industry,Consumer & Legal,Economy,Entertainment,Events and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Sensex(BSE),Nifty(NSE),Mutual Funds,Commodities,Companies(Shares)Movers,Gainers and Losers
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks, or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with latest events.
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Market Gainers, Losers, Movers, etc.
Track the markets with real-time data, and personalize a Watchlist to keep up with your stock performance. CNN Money’s Android app features an elegant design, making it quick and easy to get the latest business, markets and finance news.
· Real-time Market data
· Personalized Watchlists
· World Markets, Currency and Commodities data
· Breaking news alerts
The app is free to download and includes free access to the Editor's picks – a weekly selection of articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
Digital and print subscribers to The Economist receive unrestricted access to each week’s full print edition.
• Each week’s issue available from 9pm London time each Thursday
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and listening with The Economist in audio
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues in app
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to The Economist on Android tablets, Android smartphones, the Chrome Web store and Economist.com
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
The Economist on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST
The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication, offering clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs, business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
Should you require any assistance using our app please visit http://www.economist.com/help/android for answers to frequently asked questions as well as ways to contact customer support.
Download now and get a 30-day free trial.
Enjoy The Wall Street Journal’s world-leading journalism on a wide range of topics, including our renowned coverage of global business and finance, with top stories on world news, markets, tech, lifestyle and more—all updated throughout the day. This visually stunning and easy-to-use app offers full access to U.S., Europe and Asia digital and paper editions, with the latest news also translated into Japanese and Korean.
Special Features & Technical Specifications:
• News update options that let you control how often content is refreshed
• A seven-day archive of the English language editions of the newspapers and local-language digital editions so you never miss important news
• A visual, card-based layout for an enhanced mobile user experience
• Designed for Android Lollipop (5.0) OS and compatible with 4.0 OS or above
You can now make informed business/investment decisions even as you are on the move with the help of our expert opinions and holistic coverage of news from the market.
The Business Line Android app, with its intuitive and user-friendly design, offers the readers a unique experience while going through the information-rich and in-depth content from Business Line.
With the Business Line Android app you can:
- Stay updated on the latest business news
- Make best use of featured advice and opinions on investments, business and gadgets
- Get regular updates from the stock market, commodities and currencies along with expert opinions
- Share business news and articles with your colleagues, friends, business partners via email, Facebook, and Twitter
Within the app you can buy new issues of Forbes magazine the day they hit the stand ($5.99), and get access to the back issues ($4.99 apiece).
Readers are encouraged to leave comments on the stories and join discussions right from the App, which is integrated with social networks like Facebook, VKontakte and Twitter.
(Forbes Russia is published by Axel Springer Russia since 2004 under the license of Forbes media LLC. www.forbes.ru was launched in November 2009).
I Table of Contents
I Table of Contents
II Executive Summary
III General Company Description
IV Products and Services
V Marketing Plan
VI Operational Plan
VII Management and Organization
VIII Personal Financial Statement
IX Startup Expenses and Capitalization
X Financial Plan
XII Refining the Plan
Economy, Finance and Business mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business news websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business news Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another Economy, Finance and Business news website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to email@example.com.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it within 24h.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.
• All the latest news as it happens
• Watch or listen to the latest news headlines
• Opt in for breaking news push notifications
• Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
• Share stories to a range of social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
• Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
• Listen live to BBC World Service radio
• Home screen widgets to keep you up to date
• Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
• Set text size to suit your preferences
• Ability to send stories, video, and photos directly to the BBC News team
• Full range of News categories: Top stories, US & Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, UK, Technology, Business, Features & Analysis, Science & Environment, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Also In The News, Sport
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system.
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.2 and below. We are working on a fix and this will be available soon.
• Push notifications for big breaking news stories
• Landscape support for all devices
• Various bug fixes including an issue that occasionally caused duplicate push notifications.
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
• INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or WiFi to deliver the best quality content
• WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
• GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
• C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
Our proprietary algorithm analyzes 12+ million articles a day to deliver the top trending stories from the sources you trust: NBC News, TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Quartz, The Verge, Vox.com, Reuters, AP, Perez Hilton and more.
Discover what’s trending around the world -- right now.
Lightning fast, zero loading time -- read offline.
Optimized for readability -- no fluff.
“Very minimalistic and simple to use.” - Paste
“With an interface that lets you browse headlines quickly, customize your channels and read the news offline, SmartNews is an excellent free alternative to other popular news apps.” - CNET
“Flick through the headlines, click on an article, and the text renders beautifully. Without Internet!” - FastCompany
SmartNews may use your current location to provide accurate weather forecasting, articles specific to your area, and enhance your social media options.
The Business Times
The Business Times Android Smartphone App features the Print Edition and latest News, Stocks and Photos now available in your hands with just a touch of your finger.
The Business Times Android Smartphone App is designed and developed for the Android OS.
Subscribers get full access to:
- The Business Times as published every morning (6.00am Singapore Time)
- Updated news throughout the day with the "Breaking News" section
- 7 days archive
- Push Notifications for the "Breaking News"
Optimized for devices of below 7-inch
No need to switch back and forth from site to site in your browser. With Business Daily all Ten of your favorites are right at your fingertips!
Keep up to speed and stay informed with Business Daily News!
You will enjoy reading:CNN, International Business Times, Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, The Business Journals, Rueters, Forbes, CNBC, Wall Street Journal and Business Insider.
*Business Daily News is not affiliated with any of the following: CNN, International Business Times, Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, The Business Journals, Rueters, Forbes, CNBC, Wall Street Journal or Business Insider.
Navigate with ease through the real-time updates from HuffPost's Pulitzer-prize winning newsroom and international editions including the UK, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Korea and Maghreb.
Make your voice heard by commenting on articles and sharing your favorite stories and opinion pieces with friends, family, and coworkers with integrated connections to Facebook and Twitter.
We are working to continually improve the overall experience and feature offerings and welcome your feedback. Please send your suggestions, questions or bugs to email@example.com.
Why buy business books, journals or magazines when you can get all the required business information on your mobile? Enjoy!
All rights reserved to the content's respective owners.