YourStory was started in October 2008 by Shradha Sharma, who has held senior positions in leading media organizations like The Times of India and CNBC TV18. Today, YourStory is driven by Shradha’s vision to create a hub for thousands of entrepreneurs across India, by providing them with critical value-additions like visibility, business networking, corporate partnerships, growth opportunities and investor connections.
Since its inception, YourStory has profiled stories of over 14,000 entrepreneurs, and has provided business networking opportunities to over 50,000 entrepreneurs via our conferences and meetups. YourStory’s website reaches out to 3 million niche readers from India and across the world. Our community of followers on social networks and newsletter subscribers is the largest in India in this segment. We are agnostic to sector and scale, covering entrepreneurs, startups and business ideas from web, mobile, cloud, e-commerce, enterprise to social, green and creative domains among others.
YourStory hosts India’s most loved and wide-reaching conferences for entrepreneurs including TechSparks, MobiSparks, E-Sparks, WebSparks, EduStars, Cloud Conclave, Startup Jobs Fair, Sociopreneurship and various other meetups and workshops rallying the entire entrepreneurship ecosystem in India onto one platform facilitating meaningful conversations and partnerships.
YourStory’s Startup Jobs Board connects startups and talent in the most curated manner. YSPages, YourStory’s flagship product is the largest online database of startups and investors in the country. YS Research, YourStory’s research arm is dedicated to market research, intelligence and consulting in the entrepreneurship ecosystem in India.
YourStory works closely with a network of partners ranging across Corporate, Venture Capital and Government bodies. Our Partners include the likes of Intel, Google, Amazon, IBM, Microsoft, VMware, Nokia, Dell, Qualcomm, Cisco, VeriSign, Vodafone, Intuit, GoDaddy, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Kalaari Capital, Nexus Venture Partners (and all the other leading funds in India), CNBC TV18 Young Turks, Mahindra, British Council and UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) to name a few. We work closely with our partners to foster collaboration across all the players that can impact the ecosystem. We are thankful to our partners for believing in us and helping us achieve our dream faster through their constant support and encouragement.
At YourStory, we have a singular passion – to tell the world your story and to enable your story!
This book is a great thought provoking and well done research to provide the users with all the 21 habits to make you succeed in your Entrepreneurial Journey.
- A Few thought-provoking questions for you-
Are you unhappy about your current Job?
Do you want to get some inspiration from the greatest entrepreneur start-up success stories ?
Do you want to know the Habits of effective entrepreneurs and Smart Habits of Millionaire Entrepreneurs ?
Are you unhappy about your business growth?
If answer is YES, then you are in the right place.
This book can inspire people who are working for somebody as an employee to get out of the golden cage and it can easily help people who are already entrepreneurs to succeed like never before. Start using the success habits proactively and start winning with less stress because it fine tunes your entrepreneurial skills
This is a Free Version.
Please be in touch with me @
Few of the 21 chapters in this book are
- Importance of Vision and Mission and Goals
- The Habits and Attitudes of Successful Business
- Who are Industrialist people , What does industrialist mean and What Does A Industrialist Do ?
- A Entrepreneur start-up checklist of What goes wrong and What goes right!
- Best Work habits of entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneur innovation theory and Small business risk analysis
- fear of failure phobia
- risk averse attitude
- conquering the fear of rejection
- what is 80 20 rule and Pareto analysis
- The Habits and Attitudes of Successful Business person
- importance of deed of trust
- problems associated to disharmony in people of your business
- handling changes and uncertainties
- mindset of a serial entrepreneur
- entrepreneur vs self-motivated employee
- How to Kill Boredom
- Why is Relaxation important to be an Entrepreneur ?
Covering everything from the basics to more advanced concepts the Guide provides thorough encyclopedic explanations of terms and concepts.
The Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak will be a compilation of Investopedia's top-searched terms under the following categories: Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Options & Futures, Retirement Planning, Foreign Exchange, Taxes, and "Buzzwords". The software will follow Investopedia.com's format, giving the definition of the term plus a short explanation putting the term in context--the "Investopedia Says" commentary that offers real-life scenarios relevant to each investment term.
The Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak will be an entertaining and informative book, not a heavy-duty reference guide.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
No need to switch back and forth from site to site in your browser. With Business Daily all Ten of your favorites are right at your fingertips!
Keep up to speed and stay informed with Business Daily News!
You will enjoy reading:CNN, International Business Times, Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, The Business Journals, Rueters, Forbes, CNBC, Wall Street Journal and Business Insider.
*Business Daily News is not affiliated with any of the following: CNN, International Business Times, Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, The Business Journals, Rueters, Forbes, CNBC, Wall Street Journal or Business Insider.
Barron’s Android app includes both U.S. and Asia editions, updated daily.
Elige la opción que prefieras:
1.- Un número suelto por 1,79€
2.- Suscripción anual (12 números) por 16,99€
El cobro se cargará en la cuenta deGoogle Play registrada en el momento de la compra.
No se puede cancelar una suscripción durante el período durante el que la misma esté activa. Las suscripciones pueden ser gestionadas desde la cuenta del usuario y las suscripciones auto renovables pueden deshabilitarse desde la misma en cualquier momento.
Para más información legal y de protección de datos consultar: http://www.emprendedores.es/informacion/aviso_legal y http://www.emprendedores.es/informacion/proteccion_de_datos.
Para dudas o sugerencias puedes enviar un correo a la dirección: email@example.com
Have you ever thought want to be a successful entrepreneur?
Do you know how to think a successful entrepreneur is different from ordinary people.
Did you know that to be a successful entreprenuer it requires a strategy?
"Entrepreneur Mindset" guide will show you how the mindset of an entrepreneur
and how to think like a successful entrepreneur.
With this guide you will get 101 tips to become a successful entrepreneur
* Why Become an Entrepreneur?
* The Importance of Passion
* Starting Your Dream Business
* Managing Others
* Staying Motivated
* Growing Your Business
* Communication Skills
* The Entrepreneur’s Mindset
Download this app and get 101 free tips to become successful entrepreneur!
Please, let us know your opinion and suggestions about the guide in order to improve it.
If you are a google+ user and you like the guide, please press 1+ button. So you will help us to improve and to create more ebooks. Thank you!!!
If something doesn´t work or if you want to let us know your suggestions, please write us an e-mail.
Why You’ll Love It
- The news and analysis you need delivered, so you don’t have to find them
- Articles curated for you, based on your interests and your connections
- Simple reading and navigation designed for busy professionals
- Easily like, share and comment on topics you’re interested in
Why use Pulse?
- Easily read articles from trusted news sources and business publications like Harvard Business Review, New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and Business Insider.
- Discover breaking professional news headlines and personalized content delivered daily.
- Share with your favorite networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr.
- Follow LinkedIn Influencers like Bill Gates, Jack Welch, Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington and Guy Kawasaki as well as channels like Leadership & Management, Technology, Business, Big Ideas and Innovation, and Your Career to personalize the news you’ll receive
- Read the latest industry news and analysis to stay informed and get ready for your workday and career.
Entrepreneur is specified in the dictionary as an individual who organizes and handles any enterprise, particularly a business, commonly with considerable initiative and peril. There's definitely a lot of peril involved with being an entrepreneur and a lot of handling a company.
All the same, if I were to write the definition, I'd have to state an entrepreneur is somebody who is driven and has a want to create. Entrepreneurs are able to brave out pain, exhaustion, and overpower most troubles.
It's consuming to be an entrepreneur and I occasionally have to remind myself why I'm one.
Being in command. Entrepreneurs have utter command over their life and they have the mindset of a successful businessman. Although it may get really hectic, you simply have to recall that you're your own boss and you've produced something from the ground up! If you find the time, you're able to take a holiday with your loved ones or friends. First and foremost, there is not one individual who may fire you.
An entrepreneur doesn't have a determined work schedule. They're constantly on the clock and on the run. All the same, they've produced their work environment and consequently it ought to be enjoyed! They don’t have to wear a suit and tie; they may dress in the way they choose. As an entrepreneur is in charge, they may produce amusing ways to lighten up a workload. Possibly take time out of your day for a little yoga or even a speedy trip to the nail salon with a few employees!
Somebody who's built a company from the ground up or taken their concept and seen it grow into something splendid, ought to have exorbitant amount of self-confidence in themselves! While it doesn't constantly go according to plan, an entrepreneur ought to always remind himself or herself that they've been able to produce a business and not everybody can accomplish that.
Not only do entrepreneurs produce a line of work for themselves, but likewise they produce occupations for others! Opening up your own business allows other people the chance to have an occupation in a fabulous company.
• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
Download the latest MALE Magazine Application, now support Android Smartphone & KitKat OS.
Warning: When replacing an existing app, the previous app settings and downloads are not preserved, you will need to re-download the magazine.
MALE (Mata Lelaki) is a digital interactive magazine from detikcom that can be downloaded free every Wednesday.
MALE provide current information includes modern men's lifestyle, technology, automotive, entertainment and exclusive tips & tricks. You'll get a great experience when reading MALE magazine on your tablet.
Please send any comments, suggestions or questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your feedback to support us improve MALE magazine.
Podrás acceder a todas las notas, secciones, productos y la guia de EmprendeBsAs! actualizadas al instante.
Además podrás leer los comentarios de los usuarios y compartir los artículos que más te interesen en las redes sociales instaladas en tu móvil.
Feed your daily addiction with stories & photos from all our top channels: US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sports, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more!
See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Select a Location: Choose from US, UK or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images sync based on your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
• Choose which Channels you want to sync and when. We recommend that you do a Wi-Fi sync at the beginning of your day so you have access all-day long, even without a connection.
If you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features and feedback, please email us at email@example.com so we can help.
Warning: When replacing an existing app, the previous app settings and downloads are not preserved, you will need to re-download the magazine.
Majalah detik presents in-depth and inspiring information. With an interesting writing style, complete with audio, video and interactive features, providing a fun experience when reading Majalah detik. In addition to review that are hot in the community through the Focus section, Majalah detik also presents a variety of other information such as Business, International, People to Entertainment and Lifestyle.
Majalah detik published every week on Saturday.
Feel free to send comments, suggestions or questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate any feedback from you."
Entrepreneur’s June issue looks at innovative approaches to businesses that create lasting opportunities. Innovator Chetan Dube of IPsoft is revolutionizing how the world works by liberating businesses and employees of redundant tasks with Amelia, an artificial intelligence platform. The annual Brilliant 100 feature showcases the brightest companies, ideas and technologies that are driving change across major business sectors, including finance, health and fashion. Entrepreneur shares even more brilliant ways to boost business, such as the latest tools to use in a marketing strategy, a new strategy to enhance cloud security, ways to make the U.S. tax code work for founders, and more. Plus, business owners get a roundup of 15 apps that make the busy entrepreneurial life easier.
Business success tips in the palm of your hand! At Entrepreneur we celebrate the spirit of creativity, curiosity and innovation. Our pages are filled with practical tips that extend to brave new ways of thinking. From Richard Branson to Peter Diamondis, we profile the people and ideas breaking down barriers and creating new opportunities.
Our goal is to empower readers and challenge traditional thinking. We invite you to join us at Entrepreneur where business, economics and pop culture intersect. This is not your father’s business magazine.
Subscriptions: 1 year subscription for $9.99, monthly for $1.99 or a single issue for $4.99.
New! Introducing Stream, the new way to share, save and discover content!
Tap with two fingers to cut out anything you see on the screen and easily share it to:
Or save content to your own Stream to come back to later.
Then browse Stream to discover new content that others are streaming in the app.
Sharing will never be the same!
Send us your comments and feedback. We’re listening.