The newly redesigned app offers instant access to the day's need-to-know news, with accompanying hi-res photo galleries and video to give you the story from every angle. Read the headlines at a glance or skip straight to your favourite sections with the new, easy-to-use menu. From UK News and Politics to Sport, Lifestyle and Weird News, there’s plenty to keep you informed and entertained throughout the day.
Find and follow the topics that interest you most
Offline reading, for when you don't have a connection
Share easily via Twitter, Facebook and email
Hi-res photo galleries and video from The Telegraph's renowned journalists
Live match centre, for up-to-the-minute football scores and results
Live financial data from the world markets
Font size selection
The app is free to download and features a 5-day trial. There are three ways to enjoy full access to the Telegraph for Android.
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £1.99, and these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal via your Google Play account settings
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app by validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
3) Telegraph digital subscribers can use the app by validating their Telegraph Login within the app.
Please note: if you are an existing subscriber, in some instances you may be asked to revalidate your subscription on launching the app after an update. To do so, select an article, follow the ‘I already have a Telegraph subscription’ link and input either your email address and password (digital subscribers) or your subscriber number and postcode (newspaper subscribers).
Available from 5am GMT every morning, we bring you comprehensive news coverage of the top stories from the UK and around the world, plus award-winning sports reporting and opinion from our unmatched team of writers.
Weekend editions include the best of the magazines and supplements, from fashion and food to celebrity interviews, property advice and travel inspiration. The app also includes a dedicated interactive puzzles section, daily photo galleries and Matt’s essential daily cartoon.
- Daily News, World News, Business, Sport, Comment, Letters and Features
- Weekend magazine sections on Saturdays and Sundays
- Photo galleries
- Daily crosswords and Sudoku – choose any puzzle from the past 30 days
- Matt and Alex cartoons
- Archive editions from the past 30 days
Enjoy free access to Telegraph digital products
Your subscription starts with a free 14-day trial and includes unlimited access to the Telegraph website and other Telegraph tablet and smartphone apps. To access these additional benefits, simply create a Telegraph Login – your email address and chosen password – when prompted during the set up process within the app.
The Times and The Sunday Times Smartphone app offers you the following:
● Top stories, breaking news, features and opinion seven days a week
● Image galleries
● The Goals hub with videos of goals and highlights from the Barclays Premier League
● Simple navigation
● Article Sharing via email, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
● Award-winning Times cartoons
● Save articles for reading later
● Times+ Offers
● Times+ Talks videos
For existing subscribers to The Times and The Sunday Times, this app is complimentary as part of your subscription, just log in with your usual username and password.
We encourage your feedback because our readers are central to its on-going development. You can send feedback directly to our team seven days a week. It’s easy just contact us via thetimes.co.uk/livechat
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by End User License Agreement, Online Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.
IMPORTANT: This information only applies to Orange customers who are on the Panther phone tariff and are eligible for the Orange Swapables apps.
Due to the launch The Goals hub we will need to authenticate your access to The Times and The Sunday Times app. This is to ensure that you continue to have uninterrupted access to all of our breaking news, great content and insights so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that ‘Orange’ is included in the subject line with the following details:
• Your name
• Your mobile number
• Your email address
Once your details have been verified, we’ll send you an email confirming that you can access the app so that you can continue to enjoy The Times and The Sunday Times on your smartphone.
For existing subscribers to The Times and The Sunday Times, this app is complimentary as part of your subscription. Simply log in with your username and password.
READ IT THE WAY YOU WANT
Choose between portrait or landscape mode
A PERFECT READING EXPERIENCE ON EVERY TABLET
Editions are perfectly formatted for any Android screen size
QUICKER TO DOWNLOAD
Your edition of The Times loads even faster
CHOOSE YOUR TEXT SIZE
You can adjust the size of the text to suit you
How to subscribe: www.thetimes.co.uk/Subscribe. All packs include access to thetimes.co.uk, Android tablet edition and Android mobile app.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Macon, Cherry Blossom, and Warner Robins in Georgia. The Macon Telegraph and Macon.com reports on the local topics you care about including local, weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Macon area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Macon Telegraph opinions, editorials, and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter, or by email.
This release includes following items:
1) WebTrends is implemented
2) Small UI change in the App Widget
3) Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Personalize the order of the newspapers by using up and down arrow or drag and drop.
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* Update slowed it down!
- There are 2 mode of the application: Desktop and Mobile. Desktop version of the newspapers may take longer to load. Check which mode do you use on Settings page.
And of course it may differ based on newspaper's server load time and your network connection speed which we can't control them.
* How do I delete newspaper?
- Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
- Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Last update took my favorite newspapers from the top of the list.
- Go to settings page and select "Frequently Read". Default sort is A->Z.
* Which news / newspaper sources can I read?
- BBC News, Sky News, Daily Mail, The Sun, The Guardian...
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.
** MORE THAN 560 NEWSPAPERS **
** If newspaper scrolling is not smooth then try to disable hardware acceleration in settings **
Left and right sliding menus in the browser for easy and fast access to the newspaper list.
Switch easily between mobile and desktop version of the newspaper site (where available).
Automatic syncing of newspapers will keep newspapers updated and new papers can be added quickly.
This is the free version of the app! There is also an AD-FREE version named UK Newspapers PRO.
* List of UK newspapers
* Automatic syncing of newspapers
* Swiping between favorite and newspaper lists
* Add newspapers
* Drag and drop sorting of favorites
* Automatic cache delete
* Change textsize
* Show newspaper in fullscreen
* Share functionality
* Option to open newspaper in standard browser
* Option to enable zoom controls
* Choose to have keep screen on while reading
* Show/Hide bottom menu bar
* Move app to sd
Example of Newspapers included:
Accrington Observer, BBC UK, Birmingham Mail, Birmingham Post, Burnham and Highbridge, Bury Times, Business Insider, Chorley Guardian, Coventry Telegraph, Craven Herald, Daily Echo, Daily Express, Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, Daily Post, Daily Record, Daily Star, Derby Telegraph, Digital Spy, East Anglian Daily Times, Eastern Daily Press, Edinburgh Evening News, Evening Chronicle, Evening Gazette, Evening Star, Evening Times, Express & Star, Financial Times, Google News, Herald Scotland, Hereford Times, Huddersfield Daily Examiner, IGN UK, Imedia Connection, InTheNews, Isle of Wight County Press, Kidderminster Shuttle, Lancashire Telegraph, Lincolnshire Echo, Liverpool Echo, London Evening Standard, London Free Press, Manchester Evening, Metro, Middleton Guardian, Milton Keynes Citizen, Mirror, Moneyweek, New Scientist, Newcastle Journal, News Of The World, NewsNow, NorthEast Manchester, Norwich Evening News, Ok Magazine, Oldham Advertiser, Oxford Mail, Prestwich Advertiser, Reuters UK, Rochdale Observer, Rossendale Freepress, Salford Advertiser, Scotsman, Shropshire Star, Sky News, Sky Sport, South Manchester Reporter, South Wales Argus, Stockport Express, Sunday Mail, Sunderland Echo, Surrey Advertiser, Tameside Advertiser, The Bolton News, The Courier, The Daily Telegraph, The Economist, The Falkirk Herald, The Guardian, The Huffington Post UK, The Independent, The Inquirer, The Journal, The Keighley News, The Leicester Mercury, The Northern Echo, The Register, The Sun, The Sunday Times, The Telegraph, The Times, Wales Online, Warrington Guardian, Watford Observer, Weston Mercury, Whats on TV, Wilmslow Express, Worcester News, Yorkshire Post and more.
This app, designed and developed for Android devices, brings you breaking news and unrivalled coverage of national, international, city, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, business, health, science and technology topics from India’s most-read and most-trusted newspaper.
It comes with Push Notifications, live cricket scorecard; local news from more than 40 cities; latest movie reviews by critics as well as readers; superb photo galleries; and top videos from news, business, sports, entertainment and lifestyle categories.
You can change the background colour for articles and increase or reduce text size. You can also save articles/photos for offline reading/viewing, and share articles and photos via email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter.
The Times of India’s Android app is optimized for the Android platform’s 2.3 and above.
For those of you wanting to follow your favorite financial blogs on your mobile, Off Stream News has some of the most popular financial blogs on the Internet including Zerohedge, MarketBeat WSJ, The Big Picture, Mises Institute, Testosterone Pit and the Economic Collapse Blog.
If you are a regular viewer of the most widely watched alternative news commentators on YouTube such as Max Keiser, Alex Jones, Doug Casey, Jim Rogers, Peter Schiff and Gerald Celente, then Off Stream News will allow you to keep updated with their latest releases.
Off Stream News also collects some of the most popular blogs and independent news stories from the precious metals industry. Whether you are a gold, silver or platinum bug, our app aggregates the most popular industry experts including Eric King from King World News, Turd Ferguson from the TF Metals Report, Mike Maloney from GoldSilver.com, Gold Price, Silver Doctors and many more.
Off Steam News has a very attractive and easy to use interface allowing you to see a preview image and title of each news story before reading.
For each article on Off Stream News you can view either a summary of the article or go to the sources website directly. When you click on the story, both are instantly ready to view.
For videos, Off Stream News will open your selected video in YouTube and once viewed you can easily navigate back to the app allowing you to choose your next video.
Found an interesting article? Sharing your favorite articles on Off Stream News via Email, Facebook and Twitter is a simple as two taps.
We welcome all feedback both positive and negative to our email at email@example.com. Do you have a favorite news source that you would like us to add to our app? Please contact us!
This application is provided free of charge with no guarantees express or implied. We are not responsible for published content. All logos, product and service names and trademarks are property of their respective owners. We do not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness or accuracy of these outside materials.
Similar apps Pulse and News Republic and Offline reader
Other contributing sources include: USA Watchdog (Greg Hunter), UKIP (Nigel Farage), Unconventional Finance, SGT Report, Chris Martenson, Stefan Molyneux, Jeff Rinse, Breaking the Set, Corbett Report, Hyper Report, Goldmoney.com, Brother John F, Silver Investor, Kitco News, Gregory Mannarino, Adam, Kokesh, David Icke, The Health Ranger, Future Money Trends, Altinvestor's Hangout, Why Gold & Silver, Naked Capitalism, Dealbreaker, Mish's Global Economic Analysis, Marc to Market, Washington Blog, The Daily Reckoning, The Reformed Broker, Nouriel Roubini's EconoMonitor, Pragmatic Capitalism, The Burning Platform, Dr. Housing Bubble, Liberty Blitz Kreig, Market Folly, David McWilliams, Against Crony Capitalism, Silver Doctors, Euro Pacific Metals, Bullion Desk.
Explore our award-winning multimedia content with videos, podcasts and stunning picture galleries.
Join the conversation: view, recommend, share and submit comments.
Upgrade to the Premium Tier (69p a month) for access to Crosswords, an advert-free experience, and future exclusive features and content.
Full feature list:
- download your homepage and favourites for offline reading with the touch of a button, or schedule a daily download for a time that suits you
- take part with comments and debate
- subscribe to the premium tier for:
- the cryptic and quick crosswords delivered every day direct to your phone
- no adverts
- exclusive future features and content
- live football scores, results and tables for hundreds of English, Scottish, European and international games
- receive alerts for big news stories, exclusives, and goals from your favourite football teams
- navigate by section, topic or contributor and discover related stories in an article
- browse our award-winning audio and video content
- save contributors, topics and sections to your favourites
- add favourites to your homescreen with an expanded view or link
- live, updating coverage of news and sport events
- swipe through stunning full-screen picture galleries
- share articles and galleries using the Android share menu
Information about the permissions we request:
The Economic Times App :
- Lets you get the latest and popular business news as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories,News by Industry,Market News,Personal Finance,Technology,Opinion,Features,Environment and many more.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres -Auto,Advertising & Marketing,Biz & Entrepreneurship,Corporate & Industry,Consumer & Legal,Economy,Entertainment,Events and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Sensex,Nifty,Mutual Fuds,Commodities,Movers,Gainers and Losers.
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks, or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with latest events.
-ET 2.0 introduces all new refreshing experience
-Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories,News by Industry,Market News and many more
-Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres
-Gives enhanced Markets Data
-Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed
-Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Market Gainers, Losers, Movers, etc.
The app is free to download and includes free access to the Editor's picks – a weekly selection of articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
Digital and print subscribers to The Economist receive unrestricted access to each week’s full print edition.
• Each week’s issue available from 9pm London time each Thursday
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and listening with The Economist in audio
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues in app
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to The Economist on Android tablets, Android smartphones, the Chrome Web store and Economist.com
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
The Economist on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST
The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication, offering clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs, business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
Should you require any assistance using our app please visit http://www.economist.com/help/android for answers to frequently asked questions as well as ways to contact customer support.
Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 8 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/android/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
More from developer
In addition to a digital edition updated throughout the day, the new version offers a complete digital replica of the printed newspaper every day. Also included are digital replicas of ES Magazine every Friday and Homes & Property every Wednesday, plus interactive puzzles from the paper.
If you have any questions about the latest update please email email@example.com
- interactive versions of all crosswords, sudoku and codeword puzzles from the paper, playable offline
- localised three-day weather reports
- log in with your social network to share articles and comment
All still completely free to download and use!
i is the newspaper for today - an essential daily briefing from The Independent. Designed for 21st-century life, i edits the world for readers, and includes:
- The News Matrix: All the stories you need to know
- IQ: The best features, boldest ideas and coolest trends
- @i: Your chance to join the i conversation
- Britain's smartest TV guide
- Weather-i: Our unique UK weather service
- Critics' Choice: The daily guide to the best in culture
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase a subscription including a free trial.
Subscriptions start from the latest issue. A subscription is required to download an issue, however you can view a preview of the issues before subscribing.
Available subscriptions are:
1 month: £4.99
12 months: £44.99
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to an i Newspaper account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing i Newspaper users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org