sensor capabilities your smartphone or tablet have.
You can watch graphs of the main sensors in real time, except for
video, microphones and radio signals. You can log data to file
or stream data to a computer. The app is bundled with a a Matlab
interface which allows for on-line processing and filtering for
prototyping and demo purposes.
The first versions of this app was developed in collaboration
with HiQ (hiq.se), funded by a SAAB award in the name of former
CEO Åke Svensson.
The second version of this app, featuring a considerable rewrite
of the code base as well as extended functionality and Matlab
support, was developed by Gustaf Hendeby as part of introducing
the app as part of a lab in the Sensor Fusion course at
University of Linköping the spring of 2013.
Pleasant sensor exploration, wishes
Professor in Sensor Informatics,
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
• Overview of the coming passes
• Weather conditions for perfect sightings
• Radar screen with path indication
• Current location on a map
• Detection of Iridium flares
• Notifications and Alarms
• Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
• Automatic location and timezone detection
• Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March 2013 or C/2012 S1 ISON in November 2013.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
Data will be stored on the SD card under the "SmartphoneLoggerData" directory.
Source code available here:
We would like participants to run our app under three different scenarios like- while walking, running or sitting. The app needs to run for only 10 minutes under each scenario and we would like participants to repeat each scenarios at least 5 times. Our app will collects sensor readings from smartphones and then uploads those data to a remote server situated inside the University of Illinois campus (UIUC) for analysis. Note that no personal data of the user is being tracked or uploaded.
We hope you will participate in this project and help us enhance the security of smart devices.
Details of the project along with FAQs can be found at http://web.engr.illinois.edu/~das17/smartphone-data-collection.html
The data can be plotted in the graph and streamed via Wi-Fi.
The filter parameters can be changed in real time.
The Scratch Sensor uses the Scratch networking protocol to send the smartphone accelerometer and compass sensor information and broadcast two states (jump and walk) to Scratch.
You can find a sample indoor localization study in the link below:
Flexible. Simple. Fast. Forward Thinking.
Welcome to the new age of experimental data acquisition with fully autonomous logger sensors.
NeuLog logger sensors offer a myriad of didactic tools to meet your needs in the field of scientific studies. NeuLog is
a set of independent computer based modules, complete with a data logger, flash memory and a sensor – all in one single smart unit.
This autonomous plug-and-play concept allows for an easy,
precise and fun way of conducting classroom and field experiments.
This is free version of Engineering Toolbox and it has following features,
-Trigonometric Calculator for right angle triangle
- Calculator for oblique triangle
- Geometrical property (Area, surface area, perimeter, moment of inertia) calculator for many geometrical shapes and sections
-Number System Converstion from Decimel, Octa, Penta, Binary and Hexa
UNITS & FITS
-Units conversion of around 300 unit types, very easy to use interface
-Tolerance calculator for ISO-286-2 system
- Beam loads calculator for 16 types of loading on different types of beams including cantiliver, overhanging, simply supported and built-in beams
- Section property calculator of different beam sections
- Power transmission shafts design calculations using maximum shear stress theory with factor of safety incorporated
- Belts and Chains design calculations
- Keys and Keyways design calculations and tolerances calculations for all types of straight keys designs
- Power, Torque and speed conversion calculator
- A comprehensive engineering dictionary including over 18,000 definitions from all engineering fields
- Material Properties of over 100 engineering materials
- Material Properties of common materials
BabluSoft is not responsible for any loss or failure due to usage of this app. This app is provided is tested to the best knowledge of developer and can not be held responsible for any loss whatsoever.
It is designed to be a therapeutic tool for families in mourning and is targeted to help children aged from 4 to 12 years in particular. This tablet application assists parents in helping their children overcome the loss of a loved one together and reinforces family cohesion.
Nino’s Mourning Toolbox tells the story of Nino, a dinosaur whose sister dies and takes the user through the bereavement process.
It will invite users to address questions related to death in a friendly and playful way.
Inspired from play therapy, role-playing, art therapy, Montessori and the Vittoz sensory method, the story and the activities encourages singing, drawing, inventing, speaking, thinking and listening as a means to better understand and deal with the death of a family member.
On the other hand, Scientific Toolbox provides a large and comprehensive collection of formulas that are commonly used within multiple subjects such as mathematics, chemistry and physics. The formulas are described in detail, so that they become easily comprehended by students and others who have interest in science. The application provides also illustrations for formulas that are tightly bound to geometrical calculations. Therefore, Scientific Toolbox can be used within multiple fields of application (science, chemistry, physics, mathematics, calculations, school lessons) and is highly flexible since it provides a very broad range of content!
Advanced mathematical operations and calculations
Complete collection of scientific formulas
Radians and degrees supported
Option to save mathematical expressions
Custom rounding alternatives
Calculator, General Mathematics
Population standard deviation
degrees and radians supported
Calculator, Computer Science
Custom radix conversion
Calculator, Medical operations
Formula reference contents:
Basic rules of Algebra (mathematics)
Complex Numbers (mathematics)
Linear equations (mathematics)
The quadratic equation (mathematics)
Exponential and power equations (mathematics)
Differentiation and the derivative (mathematics)
Primitive Functions and antiderivatives (mathematics)
Differential equations (mathematics)
3D objects (mathematics)
Trigonometry basics (mathematics)
Trigonometric formulas (mathematics)
Trigonometric exact values (mathematics)
Binomial and normal distribution (mathematics)
Periodic table of elements (chemistry)
Common Formulas (chemistry)
Acid - Base (chemistry)
Aromatic hydrocarbons (chemistry)
Halogen Compounds (chemistry)
Carboxylic acids (chemistry)
SI base units (physics)
Derived SI units (physics)
Mechanics basics (physics)
Heat and pressure (physics)
Alternating current (physics)
Electromagnetic induction (physics)
Wave motion (physics)
Electromagnetic radiation (physics)
Geometrical optics (physics)
Theory of relativity (physics)
Nuclear physics (physics)
Acceleration of gravity (physics)
Gaseous substances (science)
Liquid substances (science)
Solid substances (science)
Speed of sound in solids (science)
Speed of sound in liquids (science)
Speed of sound in gases (science)
Quantities supported within the unit converter:
Mass and weight
This simple sensory app came about as my daughter was very interested in testing my latest game (Jewel Match Blitz - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theinvader360.jewel.match.blitz.game.free.android). She sure loves grabbing my nexus tablet and tapping the screen! :) The downside is once the game ends it no longer responds to her tapping. I decided this was the perfect opportunity to make a little standalone app that is suitable for her to play with.
I read up a little on sensory applications and how they can be beneficial for children and adults with special educational needs (SEN), learning difficulties, and certain disabilities. Conditions such as autism and impaired vision (blind) are especially well suited to interactions with a simple cause and effect app such as this one. I not only wanted to share the source for the benefit of other developers, but to also publish the app for free on google play in the hopes that someone in need might also benefit from it.
This app is totally free, and is ad-free. If you would like to show your support please just leave a rating/review and consider checking out my other apps :)
This small, open source (https://github.com/TheInvader360/sensory), free, and ad free application demonstrates how particle effects can be implemented in LibGdx.
* Touch the screen to trigger a particle effect
* Keep touching to spawn more particles (new particle effects triggered every 0.2 seconds)
* Multitouch enabled, touch up to 10 points at once to spawn from multiple touchpoints simultaneously
Android software buttons are hidden in an effort to minimise accidental app closure. Tap the unobtrusive close (x) button to close the play screen, then tap the quit button on the menu screen to quit the app.
There are three main target audiences:
* Developers interested in LibGdx - this project touches on things like particle effects, object pooling, multitouch, screen transitions, asset management, etc.
* Babies - my daughter is 9 months old and she loves playing with this app. A little time spent interacting with this app should help improve her hand-eye coordination. I've also noticed a definite look of accomplishment on her face when she realises that by touching the screen she causes the lights to appear and sound to play.
* Children and adults with certain learning disabilites or special education needs - some can benefit from interacting with simple sensory cause-and-effect apps like this one.
Tutorials are grouped in five categories that cover all the topics a game designer must be familiar with:
- Game concept
- Game mechanics
- Level design
- Tools & methods.
Each category includes up to six highly specific tutorials such as: How to pitch a game, how to monetize a game, designing a user interface or outsourcing work.
“Highly recommended - *****” -- Smart Kids’ Apps
“Enchanting music box animations and music - ****” -- The iMums
“A wonderful trip down memory lane - ****” -- Smart Apps for Kids
“Impressed with the production quality of the app - ****” -- iKidsApps
To play the songs, children turn their finger on the screen, and the app becomes alive magically, playing the music while displaying beautiful animations. Typical kids songs like Twinkle Twinkle little Star, Old MacDonald had a Farm and Jingle Bells can be played, in addition to songs and melodies from popular and classical culture (see full list below).
The Magical Music Box can also be used as the perfect lullaby player for babies to help them sleep. Just choose one of the lullabies, set the time of duration in the preferences and press the automatic mode button. The best bedtime melodies for baby sleep well.
- 36 songs and more to come (12 songs in the free lite version)
- 8 original animated music boxes (4 in the free lite version)
- manual or automatic play
- song information and lyrics
- listening practice: kids learn to play the songs at the right speed
- content awareness: discover the diversity of music and songs
- history and culture: learn facts about each song
-does not contain third party ads
-does not contain in-app purchases
-does not use data collection tools
-contains a protected parent section in which you will find links to our other apps, to our website and to social networks
Magical Music Box (mobile app) is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, click on the seal or go to http://www.kidsafeseal.com.
LIST OF KIDS SONGS, MELODIES AND LULLABIES
- A la Claire Fontaine (France)
- Au Clair de la Lune (France)
- Beautiful Dreamer (United States)
- Brazilian National Anthem (Brazil)
- Drunken Sailor (United Kingdom)
- Brother John (France)
- Für Elise (Germany)
- Hänschen klein (Germany)
- Il était un Petit Navire (France)
- Invention No.8 (Germany)
- La Marseillaise (France)
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm (United States)
- Ronda Alla Turca (Austria)
- Symphony n°5 (Germany)
- Brahm’s Lullaby (Germany)
- Swan Lake (Russia)
- Butterfly Lovers (China)
- Cherry Blossoms (Japan)
- Chang Song/Elephant Song (Thailand)
- Three Bears (Korea)
- David's First Steps (Philippines)
- Petit Papa Noel (France)
- Silent Night (Austria)
- Jingle Bells (United States)
- O Tannenbaum (Germany)
- We Wish you a Merry Christmas (United Kingdom)
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (United Kingdom)
- The Teddy bear Fredriksson (Sweden)
- Nocturne No. 2, Op. 9 (France)
- The Nutcracker: Flower Waltz (Russia)
- Toy Symphony (Germany)
- Clair de Lune (France)
- Tristesse (France)
- Vl’a l’bon Vent (Canada)
- Wedding March (Germany)
- O, du lieber Augustin (Austria)
ABOUT KIDOTECA - APPS FOR CURIOUS KIDS
We think education can be fun! Our philosophy is to promote learning through game and discovery. Visit our website at http://www.kidoteca.com - if you have any comments or suggestions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The calculator list includes a PCB microstrip impedance calculator and both cascaded 3rd order intercept point and cascaded noise figure analyses of multi-stage RF designs calculators.
The converter list includes a common length conversion tool, a dBm-to-watts/watts-to-dBm tool and a polar-to-rectangular/rectangular-to-polar converter.
We also provide a budgetary pricing for Freescale products that helps you easily see the various prcing differences with similar parametric features.