sensor capabilities your smartphone or tablet have.
You can watch graphs of the main sensors in real time, except for
video, microphones and radio signals. You can log data to file
or stream data to a computer. The app is bundled with a a Matlab
interface which allows for on-line processing and filtering for
prototyping and demo purposes.
The first versions of this app was developed in collaboration
with HiQ (hiq.se), funded by a SAAB award in the name of former
CEO Åke Svensson.
The second version of this app, featuring a considerable rewrite
of the code base as well as extended functionality and Matlab
support, was developed by Gustaf Hendeby as part of introducing
the app as part of a lab in the Sensor Fusion course at
University of Linköping the spring of 2013.
Pleasant sensor exploration, wishes
Professor in Sensor Informatics,
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
• Overview of the coming passes
• Weather conditions for perfect sightings
• Radar screen with path indication
• Current location on a map
• Detection of Iridium flares
• Notifications and Alarms
• Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
• Automatic location and timezone detection
• Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March 2013 or C/2012 S1 ISON in November 2013.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
The data can be plotted in the graph and streamed via Wi-Fi.
The filter parameters can be changed in real time.
Innovative aspects compare to other application:
1. Easy use application. The simple design of the application allows the use for all ages.
2. It is a multilingual application, translated in different languages: French, Portuguese, English and Spanish.
3. Send data. The application allows send data to other devices and use those data later.
4. Represent data in real time. Sensor Mobile takes and represents data into a chart.
5. Saves data in the device.
6. Load graph. Once data have been saved, you can represent files into a chart.
7. GPS. Sensor Mobile takes GPS data and then represents the path into a map.
In addition to all these innovative aspects, it allows select a timer, sampling frequency and recording time in settings.
The Scratch Sensor uses the Scratch networking protocol to send the smartphone accelerometer and compass sensor information and broadcast two states (jump and walk) to Scratch.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to Embedded System
2. Microcontrollers Memory Types
3. Microprocessor vs. Microcontroller
4. MICROCONTROLLERS TYPES
5. Microcontroller Operating Modes
10. Serial Communication
11. OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES
12. MICROCONTROLLER APPLICATIONS
13. Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller
14. Pinout Description8051
15. Memory Organization
16. Special Function Registers (SFRs)
17. STACK in 8051
18. 8051 REGISTER BANKS
19. ADDRESSING MODES
20. BIT ADDRESSING
21. CPU Timing
22. Memory Expansion
23. Accessing External Memory
24. PSEN and ALE
25. Input/output Ports (I/O Ports)
26. DATA SERIALIZATION
27. 8051 Microcontroller Power Consumption Control
28. Interrupts in 8051
29. Interrupts and Polling
30. Enabling and Disabling an Interrupt
31. INTERRUPT PRIORITY
32. EXTERNAL HARDWARE INTERRUPTS
33. SERIAL COMMUNICATION INTERRUPT
34. Counters and Timers
35. How to use the Timer 0 ?
36. Timer 0 Modes
37. Timer 0 Overflow Detection
38. Timer 1
39. TIME DELAY FOR VARIOUS 8051 CHIPS
40. PULSE DURATION MEASURE
41. TIMER INTERRUPTS
42. TIMER PROGRAMMING
43. TMOD and TCON Registers
44. TMOD Register
45. TCON Register
46. GENERATION OF TIME DELAY WITH TIMERS IN MODE 1
47. GENERATION OF TIME DELAY WITH TIMERS IN MODE 2
48. Finding the Loaded Timer Values TIMERS IN MODE 1
49. TIMERS Mode 1 Programming
50. TIMERS Mode 2 Programming
51. COUNTER PROGRAMMING
52. UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter)
53. Serial Interface
54. 8051 ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING
55. 8051 DATA TYPES AND DIRECTIVES
56. 8051 Family microcontrollers instruction set
57. Call instruction
58. Loop and jump instructions
59. Rotate Instruction
60. Introduction to PIC Microcontroller
61. Clock / instruction cycle
63. Mid-range I/O and Peripheral Modules
64. PIC Architecture
65. Characteristics of the PIC
66. Core Features
67. Instruction Types
68. Register File Map
69. CPU registers PIC
70. STATUS and OPTION Registers
71. A/D Registers
72. Data Memory Organization
73. EEPROM Data Storage
74. PIC 16F877 Pin Out
75. PIC16F84 Pin out
76. PIC Microcontroller Block Diagram
77. I/O Ports
78. Addressing modes
79. Indirect Addressing
80. The PIC Program
81. Chip Configuration Word
82. PIC Microcontroller options
83. PIC Instruction Set
84. Instruction Set Illustrations
86. Interrupt Control Registers
88. TIMER0 MODULE
89. TIMER1 MODULE
90. TIMER2 MODULE
91. CAPTURE/COMPARE/PWM MODULES
92. Synchronous Serial Port (SSP) Module:
93. Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
94. SPI Master / Slave Connection
95. I/O Port Expansion using Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
96. I2C Communication
97. Data Communication Protocol I2C
98. Software for I2C Communication
99. Example of I2C interfacing
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
It's the mobile planetarium in your pocket, designed for astronomy fans to explore the universe. Just hold up and point your device at the sky and StarTracker will tell you exactly what stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are looking at in realtime. Full utilization of the build-in gyroscope, digital compass and accelerometer drive the best user experience.
What our users said:
-- "Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
-- "This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
-- "Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
-- "If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
★ All data is offline!
★ Fit all screen size from 3.5 inch to 12 inch for any resolution!
★ Sun, Moon, Planets in Solar System, 88 Constellations and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
★ 12 Zodiac Constellations Art & 6 famous deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
★ Auto hide all menus and enter AR track mode when lift up the device and point to sky.
★ Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
★ Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
★ No ads & full main menu.
★ Full 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Search and guide you to stars, constellations, planets and deep sky objects.
★ 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
★ Time Machine menu and location menu to let you explore more on time and location dimension.
★ Night mode switch, protecting eye when doing star gazing outdoor.
★ Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
★ Bottom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.
The calculator list includes a PCB microstrip impedance calculator and both cascaded 3rd order intercept point and cascaded noise figure analyses of multi-stage RF designs calculators.
The converter list includes a common length conversion tool, a dBm-to-watts/watts-to-dBm tool and a polar-to-rectangular/rectangular-to-polar converter.
We also provide a budgetary pricing for Freescale products that helps you easily see the various prcing differences with similar parametric features.