It's not showing the complete text... So the app is working perfectly fine. However, it could improve more. The widget does not show the complete long text. It only shows few words and the rest is "..."
Great productivity app
Great app but one complaint. Whenever I hit the plus sign to add a task, it let's me type in the name of the new task, but then it won't let me edit any information directly while adding it, such as the date. When I hit enter, it puts the task at the very bottom of all my other tasks where I have to look for it and then go into and select a date. Would be awesome if you would fix this one thing.
Good I have tried several to-do's app, but I found this, it has potential. It's simple and perfect. And I'm considering for unlock some feature. I hope the next update only for stabilizing, speed and some crash (which I haven't found)
Mimbresguy Most versatile to-do app I have ever used. It actually has several navigation methods that, as far as I know, are undocumented.
Ideal for Project Management Great way to keep tabs on multiple project lists. Could use an auto-sort feature for the task lists, though, and an import/export feature would really make this app professional.
- You can now set due times alongside due dates. Due times will show in the task list, but won't be synced. (Google doesn't support that.)
- You can now set reminders on any day and without due dates.
- Added an option to open tasks when creating them (in General settings.)
- Calendar Sync settings have been moved to a "Calendar" section.
- Added an extra utility to manage Google Calendar access settings (in Calendar settings.)
- Settings and Send Feedback have moved to the drawer.