"Blood Pressure Log" helps youcollect and analyse your blood pressure measurements and all connected activities, such as: pulse, drugs taken, physical effort and weight.
Charts and statistics will enable current results control and constant monitoring of your blood pressure, and thanks to reminders you should not forget about measurement or taking appropriate drugs.
"Blood Pressure Log - bpresso.com" app does not measure blood pressure!
In the application you can record activities:
• Blood pressure:
Place of pressure measurement
Body position during measurement
• Drugs taken:
Name of drug
Weight in kilograms or pounds
• Physical effort
Type of effort
You can analyse the collected results by means of statistics and charts including:
• date and time
• time of the day (morning, day, evening, night)
• scope of blood pressure (low, high, hypertension …)
• place of measurement
• position during measurement
Registration with the bpresso.com website enables, in addition:
• synchronization of data between various mobile devices (phones/tablets)
• access to analyses and charts from the browser's level (http://bpresso.com)
• printing summaries and reports
• connecting a wireless manometer (iHealth Withings)
• sharing the data with your doctor (soon)
The application supports the following languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, 中文
Paid version of "bpresso PRO" will additionally enable:
• Export of any data to Excel or .txt file
• Sending the exported data to any e-mail address
• Creating data backups
• Any change of blood pressure ranges
• Adjustment of time of day to your needs
The bpresso app is a part of mhealthbox.com platform
"Blood Pressure Log - bpresso.com" is intended only to record blood pressure measurements and related activities. The application is not a substitute for a doctor's advice or visit; therefore, do not make any changes in your treatment without prior consultations with a doctor or specialist.
The Supplier of the application, "Freshware Sp. z o.o.", does not bear responsibility for incurred damages resulting from use of the application.