Good one This is dangerous territory, reminds me little but of homm but with the added online part and reminder when things are done. I can tell that later on it would be even more demanding on time and strategy. Well done enjoyable game of you into building and fantasy stuff.
It will be very exciting if defending playing can attack the engaging offender forces at any time to face the battle outside the city. Because of his shield it doesnt make any sense why the defender wait until his shield gone. Player should have options to face the attacker inside city or outside. Nice game!
What a rip off! Taking major concepts from popular pay to win games like game of war with barely any concept of Heroes of might and Magic... no thanks! You can't have my money! I wanted a game to match HOMM... was so excited... huge upset!
Possibly the best game I ever would have played. I'll never know. Becsuse I'm not interested in playing a game that requires me to annoy my friends with social media games. This isn't 2000, get with the times.
Game sucks!!! Just got to know in the pvp event, u will still lose troops even when general not defending. Forcing us to spend cash for this game. I give up.
Nice old school might and Magic like style . The constant pop up of things to buy for the game and the to fast lvling of creatures around your citadel that make you die and pop a other announce to buy things that don't make you die. Is kind of breaking the atmosphere.
- Improved mechanics of the battle for the Celestial Citadel.
- Units in the Hospital now have a certain mortality rate.
- Added the "Discuss" button for news in the game.
- Added the possibility to enchant equipment with gems.
- Added push notifications informing of the additional worker and additional scientist being idle.
- Player online/offline status in private messages is now shown only to allies.
- Subscription goods now appear in the Gift Storage instead of the inventory.
Popular science magazine Wargaming about military history, technology and gaming company.