Do you want to know who unfriended you on Facebook®?
Friends Tracker app keeps track of your friends list and each time you check you can find out if any of your friend has unfriend you.
How to use it:
1. Sign up for free on Friends Tracker
2. Login on Facebook® with your account
3. First time load your friends list in the app
4. Check back after few days to see if somebody has unfriend you
Please note that Friends Tracker can find out who unfriended you only after its first launch but cannot recover your unfriends history.
For your information:
- Only names and profile urls of your Facebook® friends are stored on Friends Tracker database. No other data are collected by Friends Tracker.
- Friends Tracker uses this information only to compare your friends list with the previous one (if any) and to show you if anyone unfriended you.
- Nobody can have access to your data other than you.
- Your information are maintained strictly private.
- Your friends list data will never be shared with third parties or sent to anyone.
- Friends Tracker tool do not alter or modify your Facebook® friends list.
- Friends Tracker does not collect or store your Facebook® login credentials. In fact, we ask you to be previously logged on Facebook® before running our tool.
- You can ask for removal of your data from our server in every moment.
This is the official Friends Tracker Android app.
Visit our website for further details: https://www.fbfriendstracker.com
Enjoy our tool!
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Facebook). All rights reserved.