Found my audio files no problem But it gave me an error message
Ever since the latest update, the app now crashes on mp3 files with "MediaPlayer error -38(0)". I used the previous versions for over a year without issue.
I use this on my tablet and cell phone. Very good program..the best audiobook player I can find in fact. I would like to see a feature allowing me to change playback speeds and bookmarks that stayed if I swap books and swap back. I would recommend this app.
Just what I wanted Very simple and easy to use, dose everything I want it to. Would be even better if it had a widget and task bar shortcut so I don't have to unlock my phone to pause and resume.
Good but with some flaws App seams to crash every once and a while when playing. Would not really be that big of a problem if it won't for the fact that it also loses it's place
Nice but Constantly forgets where my audiobooks folder is. **Totally useless.** This is a nice player and has forwards and backwards buttons, and it has a button so that you can go to the next track or previous track ***The biggest problem is you cannot select your folder to play.*** You can select that it will only look in the "audiobooks" folder, but it can't find that folder.
- Added ACRA for improved crash reports (it will ask before sending anything). This will hopefully help me solve those last infrequent crash bugs.
- Workaround for media databases containing broken entries.
- Fixed random crashes caused by the bugfix below.
- Fixed bug where playback did not resume after ducking (for example after a notification).
- Updated UI to holo with action bar.
- New cleaner graphics
- Kitkat support
All-in-one media player to "Discover latest videos to watch online & offline"