7 Day Refund Policy
Try it for a week, listen to a book, and if you are not happy with the app just email me to request a refund. I will need the order number found in the order receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
For fast, friendly support email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/ or http://www.booksshouldbefree.com/ or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list of all books at once.
• Plays mp3, m4b, m4a, wma and ogg files. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x) support for mp3 files.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices. (Android 4.0+)
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. This must be enabled in settings. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Home screen widgets.
• Lock-screen control.
• Play queue. Automatically starts the next book in the queue when the current book finishes.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Play/Pause from notification pull-down (Android 3.0+)
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long button skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bar.
• Headset button play/pause support (double press to skip back).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections required by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
great for long trips or bedtime stories.
Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl (complete audiobook)
* Matilda * - by Roald Dahl (Great Audiobook!) Part 1
The Whale Who Ate Everything: Children's Audio Books
You Can't Eat Toes for Breakfast - Children's Audio Book
Five Children and It (FULL Audiobook)
Narnia - The Lion,The Witch and The Wardrobe Audio Book
Cookie by Jacqueline Wilson (complete audiobook)
My Father's Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannett Kahn (Best Free Audio Book for Kids and Children)
The Fool and the Flying Ship audio book childrens
The Wind in the Willows - Children's Audiobook - Ladybird The Classics Collection
Plus Many Many More..................
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain
by you tube api.And registered users can add the link of YouTube video here.. We do not upload or add
Home screen Widgets as separate download "MortPlayer Widgets".
Also check "MortPlayer Music", which is optimized for music playback, e.g. with several shuffle and repeat modes.
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_AudioBooks/
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Auto save and restore recent position for each track
- Manual bookmarks
- Separate buttons for ffwd./rewind witch configurable timespan
- Go to given position in track (time entry dialog)
- List of 10 most recent events for each track (where did you press play, stop, got interrupted by a call, activate the sleep timer, ...)
- List of started but unfinished tracks (in bookmark dialog)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
IMPORTANT NOTE: due to the differences in audio capabilities between different Android OS versions and device models, it is recommended you install the trial version before using this application, to ensure that your audio files are playable on your device: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.akimbo.abp.trial
Read the full manual at https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0ByHIlLQe6aBabWRJOVE2MFBDbVE&export=download&hl=en
• Supports all the major audio book and other audio formats: M4A, M4B (including iPod chaptered books), MP4, MP3, ogg vorbis.
• Reads cover images and chapter information from within audio book files.
• Parses WMA and FLAC (actual ability to play depends on your device).
• Maintain your last position and last set volume level for each book.
• Partial play speed control (IMPORTANT: requires purchase of Presto app and is limited to MP3 and OGG formats, will not work on M4B books).
• Allows bookmarks for each book.
• Configurable step buttons for quick shifts forwards or backwards.
• Easy to use “go to” dialog that will take you instantly to any chapter or position throughout the book.
• Home Screen Widget.
• Allows a one-click automatic download of covers for any book, or for your entire library at once.
• A configurable “lock” mode, which prevents accidental changes of position during play.
• Sleep Timer, pausing play after a specified time.
• Loads your entire library at once: offers a one-click scan of any folder tree on your device.
• The player screen offers a host of accessibility and experience improving features, including large-font and human voice indication (and approval) for your actions.
• Allows undoing and redoing any accidental change in position while listening.
For easy listening to your audiobook without looking at the screen (while engaged in some other action or for the visually impaired) it offers a range of accessibility features (including human voice indications) as well as an option to lock the player against accidental changes.
The player is highly recommended not just for audiobooks, but for any episodic format, such as music albums or podcasts.
A note on permissions:
• Internet access is only done at your express request to download covers (it is never launched without a user pressing the download cover button). No personal information is ever sent outside your phone.
• Access to your phone’s state is required to pause the player when a call comes in. No other use of this permission is made.
• Writing to the external storage is required if you choose to save the app’s data (library, images, etc.) on the SD card, instead of the device’s internal storage. No other use of this permission is made.
• Battery status and wake lock permissions are used to prevent locking the device (when configured by the user) when playing or when playing while connected to a power source.
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to search for free audio books, as well as classic radio dramas. You can browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search for specific key words. Because the books are free, you can listen to as much or as little of a book as you like with no cost. The app remembers your position, so when you return to a book later, you can start listening at the place where you left off.
To see the LibriVox Audio Book catalog, visit http://librivox.bookdesign.biz
Convenient gestures to control.
Advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
Search keyword: Music Player, Video Player, Meridian Player, PlayQ, Customize, Audiobook
There's no easy way. Practice makes perfect.
We just want to be small assist for your long way.
Play playback Speed Control/Pitch control
Extracting Audio from movie file and play audio with speed control
Subtitle support(.smi, .srt)
Headset Button Control
MP3 Edit (Cutting and Merging)
Powerful MP3 file manager
Text/Image Viewer ( Lyrics in MP3 file.)
Silence auto detection, move, repetition,...
Powerful Bookmark (History)
Most of audio, video format are supported.
(In case of video file, it extracts audio and play with speed control)
Best with POD Cast , Audio Book , Pimsleur
Audio Music Player Foreign Language study player
Listening test English Chinese French German Italian Japanese Korean Portuguese Russian Spanish Lessons GMAT SAT Score IELTS
LNAT PREP EAP International education Language schools
Exam Test FLEX TOEFL JLPT JPT HSK GRE ETS OPIC POD Cast
Good morning pops GMP High middle school Audio Book
Folder Player is a popular and totally free (NO Ads!) minimalistic but powerful alternative music player which uses folders to play music or audiobooks. Supports MP3 format, as well as (*IF* supported by your hardware), FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA among others.
Just navigate deep to any directory you like and play it. You an play individual files too.
Folder Player is a freeware which knows how to play whole directories. It can browse and play individual files, folders, or full folder trees.
Why another music player for Android?
There are many great mp3 players out there. If you're happy with them, you probably don't need another one. But chances are, you have same problem as I had before I created this app - you tried many players (like MortPlayer or WinAmp), and your mp3 tag-based access to your music still too cumbersome, because your world defined - yes - by folders.
Is Folder Player a solution?
If you need advanced capabilities of a desktop player - Folder Player is probably not the right fit.
This player focuses on things that really are important: browsing and playing music on a portable device, and that's exactly what makes this app stand out.
You can learn more, join beta program or leave feedback at http://folderplayer.com
If you like the player - it is important to rate this app - here is why:
More people rate it -> more people see it -> more feedback -> more updates
(by the way same applies to other apps you like, rate them too!)
Other features include:
- integration with bluetooth headphones (and car)
- integration with last.fm (via scrobbler)
- pauses during phone calls and navigation speech
- sequential and random play
- configurable settings
- Double press headset button to skip track
- Search (Android 4+)
I would like to thank all the fans of this app, for your feedback, donation, translations and also Uplink (http://vinisoft.com) who helped me with the UI for this app.
Want to be part of the beta program? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.folderplayer
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
About "System Tools - display system-level alerts" permission: This is useful to block any accidental key entries while you are watching videos. This input block function will make sure that you can watch videos without interruption.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Listen to free audio books on the go!
Books sorted by Title A-Z!
Easily search through Database for Books!
It contains the various Classic Books, Story Books, Children Books, Drama, Play etc.
--Listen to various Books via Streaming Audio Files (Internet Required)
Bookmarks, variable speed playback, A-B repeat, equalizer, scrobbling, and more.
Supported audio formats : mp3, ogg, wav (pcm)
- Doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. See Q&A.
** if you've updated your phone to JellyBean (4.0 -> 4.1 or 4.1 -> 4.2):
Please uninstall and then reinstall Maple. (because Jellybean has a new file system)
Want to help translate to your language?
* Browse and play your audio by folders, playlists, albums, artists, and genres
* Tempo control (variable speed playback)
Change tempo from 0.25x to 4.00x with the same pitch
* Pitch control
Change pitch from -0.5 to +0.5 octave (-6.00 to +6.00 semitones)
* Auto playback history
* Sleep timer
* Selectable themes
* ICS lockscreen support
(requires android 4.0 and up)
and more ...
You can activate the following extra features by purchasing Unlocker.
* No banner ads
* Tempo from 0.25x to 5.00x
* Pitch from -2 to +2 octaves (-24.00 to +24.00 semitones)
* Bass Booster
* Reverb Presets (it doesn't work well on many devices)
to auto-stop audio playback when your phone starts ringing.
to save playlists and bookmarks
to get the real-time audio waveform for the visualizer. Look at the following link to get the details: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/audiofx/Visualizer.html
to prevent your device from sleeping during playback
for ads and Google Analytics
for volume control and sound effects
General Questions/Answers for Maple
Q. Cannot open MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. Why?
A. The app doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate (or other downloaders). They are not real MP3 files in many cases.
Q. Sound skipping during playback
A. Please increase the 'Audio Buffer Size' in the settings.
* General note about choosing the best audio buffer size
The bigger the audio buffer size, the lower the chance you will hear unexpected clicks in the audio when using a lot of processing power. But at the same a bigger audio buffer size also causes a higher latency.
Using a smaller audio buffer size gives you a lower latency, but then make sure your CPU can handle it, otherwise clicks may appear in your audio because the CPU can't process it all quick enough.
Supported video formats: avi, m4v, mp4, wmv, flv, mpeg, mpg, mov, rm, vob, asf, mkv, f4v, ts, tp, m3u, m3u8
Key function points:
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, HD playback your video files;
3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file
4, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
5, smooth playback of FLV files do not need to install the Flash Player plug-in;
Watch videos with HW accelerated decoding and rendering to HD MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP for most Android devices.
Access your NAS/Wifi/UPnP/DLNA/DVR/Dropbox/Facebook/Gmail videos from VPlayer seamlessly!!!
Play YouTube.com videos directly in VPlayer!
This is a free trial for 7 days with full features. Please buy 'VPlayer Unlocker' to continue use VPlayer.
VPlayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
VPlayer drains less bettery than SW based players such as MX Video Player, MoboPlayer.
ICS, JellyBean, KitKat devices can play 1080p files with full HW accelerations, Honeycomb tablets can play 720p MKV with Full HW accelerations.
Support multithreading codecs.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs that can not play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player, VPlayer is the best solution.
- HW : MPEG-4,H.264/AVC,H.263
- SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2, HEVC, VP9
- Mutitle audtio tracks support
- (Advanced) SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), MPL2(.txt), WebVTT
- MKV subtitle extraction supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
- HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bitrate
* ICS JellyBean devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 email@example.com/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7') : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
More devices are supporting...
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra 2 based devices : H.264 High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3 and its source can be downloaded from our site.
READ_LOGS: for feedback
INTERNET: streaming support
READ_PHONE_STATE: stop playback when calling
WAKE_LOCK: keep screen up
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: rename or delete file
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: change audio effects
VPlayer is the best video player for Android.
VPlayer, VPlayer Free, VPlayer Unlocker, Video Player, Media Player, Music Player, Streaming Player, Stream, Streaming, DLNA, Best Player
★ Supported Video Formats
3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, divx, drc, dv, f4v, flv, gvi, gxf, iso, m1v, m2v, m2t, m2ts, m3u8, mkv, mov, mp2, mp2v, mp4, mp4v, mpe, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, mts, mtv, mxf, mxg, nsv, nuv, ogm, ogv, ogx, ps, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc,
★ Supported Audio Formats
3ga, a52, aac, ac3, adt, adts, aif, aifc, aiff, amr, aob, ape, awb, caf, dts, flac, it, m4a, m4p, mid, mka, mlp, mod, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, mpc, mpga, oga, ogg, oma, opus, ra, ram, rmi, s3m, spx, tta, voc, vqf, w64, wav, wma, wv, xa, xm
• Horizontal swipe to flip through your media database
• Long press to see options
• Multi-touch and single-touch supported
♥ Your Feedback is always welcome.
* Discover Latest Online Videos
We pick and recommend you the most recent and hottest videos from other entertaining sites. You can view and search videos from various platforms, such as YouTube, Vevo and Hulu freely. It is a better way to search, discover and watch Movies, TV full episodes, hottest Music Videos and funny videos clips within one app.
Notice: Non-US countries are not allowed to visit Hulu.com as its region restriction.
* Watch Videos Later
Sometimes, you may be interrupted suddenly when you are enjoying a movie; or frustrated by the network connection. Now, don't be upset, you can add it in the "Watch Later" Queue, to watch it later without a data plan. Wondershare Player can download streaming videos from CNN, NY Times, Ted Talk, NASA TV, Funny or Die.
* Play Seamlessly between Android & Other Devices
Any time, any place, any screen - with Wondershare Player in your pocket, you can easily switch between the screen size of your choice - phone, PC or TV. As a full-featured UPnP/DLNA control point, Wondershare Player enables you to enjoy favorite videos and music anywhere you happen to be! Want to share it with friends and family? Just stream personal and online videos or music to a nearby large-screen TV. In addition to that, you can freely browse and play media files shared by your computer on Android phones. There’s no need to sync, to upload onto cloud or to register to an online service... You're in absolute control!
* Transfer via WiFi
This feature will need to work with Wondershare desktop programs installed on your PC so that you can easily play files saved on your computer, on your mobile terminal. Firstly, please install Wondershare AllMyTube for Mac or Wondershare Video Converter Ultima for Mac, then scan the QR code to establish a connection. Two simple steps will make it possible to upload and play any videos or music on your phone. Meanwhile, the programs mentioned above can help you download videos from any webistes and convert them into your favorite format(s).
* Best Video Player for Android
Wondershare Player plays smoothly without any problem no matter the codec or format.
It supports all the video and audio formats, including FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M2TS, VOB, F4V, 3GP, etc.
It supports subtitles embedded video files, supports subtitles as SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi/.sami), SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl/.txt), PowerDivX(.psb/.txt), TMPlayer(.txt).
It plays DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation.
It supports continuous playback and can automatically remember your last played position.
* More Features
Supports HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format).
Provides search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play.
When you are visiting a stream media website, Wondershare Player will run automatically and save the web address.
Supports watching remote streaming media from a local server on PC.
Note:"watch later" does not work for videos from YouTube because of Google policy.
We are trying our best to providing you extraordinary experience on Android phone. Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below firstname.lastname@example.org, we are committed to solve any issues ASAP.
Fully Supports Android 4.4. Support Google Nexus & Nexus 7
More from developer
Simply install it on your device and follow the registration procedure. For questions, bug reports, beta releases, join the AndroidTalk G+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/116115897397163758005 or email me at email@example.com
AndroidTalk understand the following commands:
battery - Report your phones current battery level
dial - Dial to a contact or a number
gpson () - Enable gps for seconds (default 60)
lookup - Lookup contact
number - Get default number for contact-id
open - Open an url
paste - Paste some text into the phones paste buffer.
pingp - Ping your phone to verify that it is alive.
ring - Unmute and start ringing
sms - Send sms to someone
stop - Stop ringing
where - Report location (coordinates and link to google maps)
whohas - Lookup name from number
sms Father I'll Be right there
This is a limited alpha right now, unless you got the code to enable the app from me you can't use it yet.
If you feel like participating in the beta test, contact me.
Swedish keywords: Fartkamera Fartkameror Sverige, Norge, Finland Danmark nobull
This is the payed version without ads. Reasons to buy are: you can't stand ads, are running out of memory or want to sponsor development.
Just start the app on your device, point google chrome to http://<ip-of-your-device>:6001
Click the picture to hide the controls, move the mouse to the top left corner to show it again.
This is a first version and should be considered an alpha release, so be nice and let me know what you need.
There are a lot of different hardware out there and I don't expect it to work on all because it sometimes stretches what you can do with the API.
I'd be happy if you can throw me an email with details about what works and what does not on your device, especially switching resolution on the fly.
I'd also happily receive patches/improvements to the jquery part of the app, it's not mangled so you should be able to modify debug and modify it directly in your browser.
I've only tested this in Google Chrome and on devices with ParanoidAndroid, CM9 and a Google Play edition S4.
For hackers that want to do some funky stuff:
http://<ip>:6001/feed # mjpeg feed
http://<ip>:6001/snap # jpeg snapshot
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?ledon # turn on the led/flash
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?ledoff # turn off the led/flash
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?quality=[0-100] # jpeg quality
http://<ip>:6001/cmd? # Read the .js
I reserve the right to somehow start to make money (payed, ads etc.) for this app in the future.