This is the free version with ads. There is a payed version on market without ads, which makes the application smaller and me happier.
7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
It is difficult to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments, please use email!
For fast and friendly support: email@example.com
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, mp3 Overdrive books, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, add multiple library folder locations, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Android Auto
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, LLama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/nPmj8t
• Book Play queue.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections and deviceId are used by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
EPG / TV and radio guide:
- Complete EPG for Enigma2 compatible receivers (e.g. dreambox VU+ Gigablue Xtrend Edision Optimuss openATV)
- Timeline and magazine view
- Prime-Time view for today and next days
- Hourly overview
- Single channel EPG
- Offline mode
- Search mode (EPG, timer and recordings)
- Display and search for alternative shows
- YouTube Trailer support
- IMDb support (using IMDb app or website)
- Support for channel logos/picons (see *1)
- Support for multiple bouquets (only available in premium version)
- Support for multiple connection profiles
- Multiple theme support (dark and light)
- Autotimer support (only premium version)
- Transcoding for mobile streaming (only if supported by receiver, e.g. VU+)
- Display according directory
- Sort by date, size, channel or title
- Delete, move or play a movie
- Stream movies to your device (see *2)
- Manage recording paths and create new folders
- Download recordings
- Display cover if available (see *3)
- Display timer list (active, disabled and finished timers)
- Delete or disable timers (see *4)
- Create and edit timers
- Search for alternatives
- Timer conflict resolution: Displays a dialog to remove concurring timer events on conflict
- Autotimer integration: Supports complete feature set of autotimer plugin including preview
- Offline timer: If no connection to receiver is available, the timer can be saved temorarily and will be added as soon as a connection is available
- Remote control including short and long button press
- "Now playing" mode: Shows active recordings, movies and channels
- Zapping mode: using channel logos to zap to your favourite channel
- Streaming mode: using channel logos to stream your favourite channel to your device (see *2)
- Send messages to the receiver
- Wake on LAN for supported devices (e.g. VU+ Duo2)
- Prime-Time Widget shows your prime time events on your devices desktop
- Streaming Widget enables you to put shortcut buttons on your devices desktop and directly stream a running event
- Enigma2 compatible receiver (e.g. VU+ dreambox Gigablue Xtrend Edision Optimuss openATV ...)
- Enabled webinterface (OpenWebIf or Webinterface Plugin)
- Enabled FTP server (optional)
- Android 4.0 or up
Note: If you have problems or a feature request, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*1: Channel logos/picons: To display channel logos, picons need to be installed on your receiver.
*2: Streaming: You need an external app for streaming. There are a lot of supported free streaming apps. Streaming only works if there is a free tuner available.
*3: Cover display: A JPG file named like the recording will be used. Using the enigma2 plugin 'Covermanager' or 'Coverfind' automatically downloads covers for you.
*4: Timer deletion: If you are using autotimer plugin to create timers, deleted timers may occur after deletion. Please disable them instead to avoid recreating them.
- Import books from anywhere on your device. Simply navigate to the book folder.
- Seek to any point in the book. No need to worry about which file you need.
- Listen to multiple books. Your progress is saved for each book and synced across devices.
- Add your own covers to books. If no cover is found with the book you can select your own at any time.
- Special Pause allows a timer to be set to pause in case you fall asleep.
- If you want to continue listening simply nudge your device and playback restarts
No need to buy again if you have paid by Paypal and can use the key!
Unlock Meridian Media Player's professional features (Visit http://goo.gl/QHT9 for more information):
- Can pick local image for album art
- PlayQ-dependent last played position
- When playing, tap on 4x3, 3x4, or 4x4 widget's song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog box
- Can set art in a PlayQ.
- Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player (in toolkit tab)
- 4x4, 4x3, 3x4 widgets with album art
- .lrc file support
- Search and Download album art, by album or by click in toolkit
- PlayQ picker, a extremely fast way to build a PlayQ (Check the video)
- AudioBook tab
- Sleep timer
- Cue music file support
- Subtitle adjustment
- Brightness adjusting gesture
Create an "AudioBook" directory under sdcard (or if you open AudioBook tab it will create one), and put your files in a sub-directory named as the book. Then you will find the directory in AudioBook tab, tap it will play the audiobook.
Then go to preference page, navigate through General -> Tabs, here you can enable or disable the audiobook tab.
“Wondershare Player” is an “all-in-one video player & videos discovery app”, a superior version of Daroon Player. Search "Wondershare Player" on the Google Play or just drop to learn more on v.wondershare.com.
Daroon Player is the most powerful free Android player in the market till now. It well supports media files in all major formats, streaming videos and live TV. With this intuitive tool, you can enjoy your favorite videos smoothly anytime and anywhere you like with high picture quality!
Key Features of Daroon Player:
* Support all popular video and audio formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, WMV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, etc.
* Support HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format)
* Support playing DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation
* Support built-in subtitles for MKV, MP4, MOV videos and plug-in srt, ass, sub, saa subtitles
* Support selecting from multiple audio and subtitle tracks
* Support playlist and continuous playback
* Automatically remember your last played position
* Record playback history
* Provide search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play
* Support creating a media library with custom sorting
* Support displaying video files with thumbnails
* Run the player automatically when you are visiting a stream media website and save the web address
* Kill the process automatically when exiting
Tags: Media Player, Video Player, Streaming Player, DVD Player, Music Player
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to search for free audio books, as well as classic radio dramas. You can browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search for specific key words. Because the books are free, you can listen to as much or as little of a book as you like with no cost. The app remembers your position, so when you return to a book later, you can start listening at the place where you left off.
To see the LibriVox Audio Book catalog, visit http://librivox.bookdesign.biz
-You have MP3 without tags ?
-You put some music in a "new folder" without knowing all the name of artist / albums ?
-You always see "unknown artist" ?
This app is for you !
!! You can control it from your locked screen !!
* Key features of music folder player:
- Browse by files and folders
- Add a single or multiple files or folders into the playlist
- Manage your playlist by gestures (sort playlist and delete)
- Search engine
- Automatic playlists
- Gets the pictures from google images
- Shuffle, repeat modes...
- Search on youtube the clip
And for premium users :
- Skip track by shaking the phone
- Graphic themes
- Save your playlists
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS :
Modify storage : to write application log file, useful for debug. I don't move nor delete any other file.
Disable key lock : when your phone is locked, the player screen will be on it, so you can control the music without unlock it. If you put a key code, you will see it between the player and the phone desktop.
Network : to display the advertizing, and send the debug report if you wish.
Phone calls : the player will stop the music when you place or receive a phone call. NOTHING MORE. No phone number record of course !
Special thanks to nice people who helped me in translations:
- Robert Keirouz from Germany
- Chika from Japan
- Jian Liu from China
- Dan_ru (Proreminder app) xda user from Russia
- Andres Sandibanez from Ecuador
- JoeProcopio xda user from Colombia
- Bruno Vinicius from Portugal
- Rafael Back from Brazil
- Zawadaki from Poland
- Robert Mazurowski from Poland
- László László from Hungary
- Patrikz from Slovenia
- Spirosbond (CallFlash app) xda user from Greece
- Dennis Rottmann from Germany
- Denis Kubasov from Russia
- Jose Maria Palacios from Spain
- Rugonfalvi-Erdélyi Oszvald Zoltán from Hungary
- Kweniston from Netherland
- Andrey from Ukrain
- JoeProcopio from androidforums for his tests on Moto Droid
This is the free version with ads. There is a payed version on market without ads, which makes the application smaller and me happier.
Just start the app on your device, point google chrome to http://<ip-of-your-device>:6001
Click the picture to hide the controls, move the mouse to the top left corner to show it again.
This is a first version and should be considered an alpha release, so be nice and let me know what you need.
There are a lot of different hardware out there and I don't expect it to work on all because it sometimes stretches what you can do with the API.
I'd be happy if you can throw me an email with details about what works and what does not on your device, especially switching resolution on the fly.
I'd also happily receive patches/improvements to the jquery part of the app, it's not mangled so you should be able to modify debug and modify it directly in your browser.
I've only tested this in Google Chrome and on devices with ParanoidAndroid, CM9 and a Google Play edition S4.
For hackers that want to do some funky stuff:
http://<ip>:6001/feed # mjpeg feed
http://<ip>:6001/snap # jpeg snapshot
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?ledon # turn on the led/flash
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?ledoff # turn off the led/flash
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?quality=[0-100] # jpeg quality
http://<ip>:6001/cmd? # Read the .js
I reserve the right to somehow start to make money (payed, ads etc.) for this app in the future.
This will monitor the connection between your phone and android wearable (like the Samsung Gear Live, LG G Watch or Moto 360) and warn you if your phone get out of range.
The application will is small and simple, it doesn't use any additional battery or cpu resources while the devices are in proximity.
Simply install it on your device and follow the registration procedure. For questions, bug reports, beta releases, join the AndroidTalk G+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/116115897397163758005 or email me at email@example.com
AndroidTalk understand the following commands:
battery - Report your phones current battery level
dial - Dial to a contact or a number
gpson () - Enable gps for seconds (default 60)
lookup - Lookup contact
number - Get default number for contact-id
open - Open an url
paste - Paste some text into the phones paste buffer.
pingp - Ping your phone to verify that it is alive.
ring - Unmute and start ringing
sms - Send sms to someone
stop - Stop ringing
where - Report location (coordinates and link to google maps)
whohas - Lookup name from number
sms Father I'll Be right there