great for long trips or bedtime stories.
Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl (complete audiobook)
* Matilda * - by Roald Dahl (Great Audiobook!) Part 1
The Whale Who Ate Everything: Children's Audio Books
You Can't Eat Toes for Breakfast - Children's Audio Book
Five Children and It (FULL Audiobook)
Narnia - The Lion,The Witch and The Wardrobe Audio Book
Cookie by Jacqueline Wilson (complete audiobook)
My Father's Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannett Kahn (Best Free Audio Book for Kids and Children)
The Fool and the Flying Ship audio book childrens
The Wind in the Willows - Children's Audiobook - Ladybird The Classics Collection
Plus Many Many More..................
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain
by you tube api.And registered users can add the link of YouTube video here.. We do not upload or add
7 Day Refund Policy
Try it for a week, listen to a book, and if you are not happy with the app just email me to request a refund. I will need the order number found in the order receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
For fast, friendly support email me: email@example.com
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/ or http://www.booksshouldbefree.com/ or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list of all books at once.
• Plays mp3, m4b, m4a, wma and ogg files. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x) support for mp3 files.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices. (Android 4.0+)
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. This must be enabled in settings. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Home screen widgets.
• Lock-screen control.
• Play queue. Automatically starts the next book in the queue when the current book finishes.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Play/Pause from notification pull-down (Android 3.0+)
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long button skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bar.
• Headset button play/pause support (double press to skip back).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections required by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to search for free audio books, as well as classic radio dramas. You can browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search for specific key words. Because the books are free, you can listen to as much or as little of a book as you like with no cost. The app remembers your position, so when you return to a book later, you can start listening at the place where you left off.
To see the LibriVox Audio Book catalog, visit http://librivox.bookdesign.biz
Listen to free audio books on the go!
Books sorted by Title A-Z!
Easily search through Database for Books!
It contains the various Classic Books, Story Books, Children Books, Drama, Play etc.
--Listen to various Books via Streaming Audio Files (Internet Required)
Many Great Books for your listening pleasure.
View List of Audio Books organized by Chapters. Listen, Play, Pause, Resume Any Chapter of Any Audio Books.
Add Books you love to a Special Favorite List for Easy Access. Play, Pause, Resume books even if you exit the App. It remembers where you left off and you can continue to listen.
Books such as:
A Christmas Carol; Absolute Surrender; Alice in Wonderland, American Indian Fairy Tales; Pilgrim Progress, Romeo and Juliet and a lot, lot more.
Audio Book Catalog will dynamically grow as we add more Audio books to the Catalog. The App will give the list of the latest books added, every time. (No Ads)
Please try Lite first. All Lite data can be imported into the standard version.
*** There was a bug importing data from Lite with Android 4.3 or above ***
*** Please update to Lite V1.161 before buying the standard version***
** The standard version may be later than Lite version **
** Please do not hesitate to write to me if the app crash or you find a software bug **
-You have MP3 without tags ?
-You put some music in a "new folder" without knowing all the name of artist / albums ?
-You always see "unknown artist" ?
This app is for you !
!! You can control it from your locked screen !!
* Key features of music folder player:
- Browse by files and folders
- Add a single or multiple files or folders into the playlist
- Manage your playlist by gestures (sort playlist and delete)
- Search engine
- Automatic playlists
- Gets the pictures from google images
- Shuffle, repeat modes...
- Search on youtube the clip
And for premium users :
- Skip track by shaking the phone
- Graphic themes
- Save your playlists
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS :
Modify storage : to write application log file, useful for debug. I don't move nor delete any other file.
Disable key lock : when your phone is locked, the player screen will be on it, so you can control the music without unlock it. If you put a key code, you will see it between the player and the phone desktop.
Network : to display the advertizing, and send the debug report if you wish.
Phone calls : the player will stop the music when you place or receive a phone call. NOTHING MORE. No phone number record of course !
TAGS : musicplayer, music, folder, file, player, browse folders, browse files, MortPlayer, audiobook, audiobook, podcast, PlayerPro, Poweramp, Winamp, Meridian, Astro player, better, browse by file, browse by folder, shake, sensor, gestures
Special thanks to nice people who helped me in translations:
- Robert Keirouz from Germany
- Chika from Japan
- Jian Liu from China
- Dan_ru (Proreminder app) xda user from Russia
- Andres Sandibanez from Ecuador
- JoeProcopio xda user from Colombia
- Bruno Vinicius from Portugal
- Rafael Back from Brazil
- Zawadaki from Poland
- Robert Mazurowski from Poland
- László László from Hungary
- Patrikz from Slovenia
- Spirosbond (CallFlash app) xda user from Greece
- Dennis Rottmann from Germany
- Denis Kubasov from Russia
- Jose Maria Palacios from Spain
- Rugonfalvi-Erdélyi Oszvald Zoltán from Hungary
- Kweniston from Netherland
- Andrey from Ukrain
- JoeProcopio from androidforums for his tests on Moto Droid
The Book of Mormon is a volume of holy scripture comparable to the Bible, used by Latter Day Saints. It is a record of God’s dealings with the ancient inhabitants of the Americas.
The book was written by ancient prophets through the spirit of prophecy and revelation. It gives an account of two great civilizations. One came from Jerusalem in 600 B.C., and afterward separated into two nations, known as the Nephites and the Lamanites. The other came much earlier when the Lord confounded the tongues at the Tower of Babel. This group is known as the Jaredites. After thousands of years, all were destroyed except the Lamanites, and they are among the ancestors of the American Indians.
The crowning event recorded in the Book of Mormon is the personal ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ among the Nephites soon after his resurrection. It puts forth the doctrines of the gospel, outlines the plan of salvation, and tells men what they must do to gain peace in this life and eternal salvation in the life to come. (Summary by Elaine Webb)
Total running time: 25:57:42 Read by
You can listen to the recording for free at http://librivox.org/the-book-of-mormon-by-joseph-smith-jr
The Android App "Book of Mormon, The by SMITH, JR., Joseph Audio Book" is a full featured media player with:
The "Book of Mormon, The by SMITH, JR., Joseph Audio Book" App will not use up your data plan's minutes by downloading the audio files (mp3) over and over. You will download load all the data when you install the App. The "Book of Mormon, The by SMITH, JR., Joseph Audio Book" App works even in airplane mode and in places without Wi-Fi or phone network access! So you can listen to your audio book anywhere anytime! The "Book of Mormon, The by SMITH, JR., Joseph Audio Book" App automatically pauses when you make or receive a phone call and automatically resumes after the call ends. The "Book of Mormon, The by SMITH, JR., Joseph Audio Book" App will continue to play until you exit the App or pause the reading so it is perfect for listening in bed, at the gym, or while driving into work.
Additional features of the Pro version:
* No ads
* Show appreciation and support further development
* Remember position when switching between books
* Sleep history (find out when it/you fell asleep)
* Optional volume limiter to lower the volume overall (useful to get fine grade volume control on low volumes)
* Optionally display track title/track filename
* Plays audiobooks. :)
* Sleep timer (pauses if you fall asleep while listening, you indicate that you are awake by poking/shaking the phone)
* Play/pause widgets for home screen
* Custom media scanner so that audiobook files can be hidden from music players (reads .nomedia directories)
* Pause/resume on calls and/or headphone plug in/out
* Play/pause/skip using headset media buttons
* Lots of configuration options
To enable an audiobook, copy it to a subfolder of your Audiobooks folder in the root of your SD card and select "Select Book" from the player menu.
Read the FAQ (accessible from the main menu of the player) before asking questions.
Leave general feedback in a comment here in Market. Report bugs and request features via the "Report bug" option in the app.
"Audiobook" in some other languages:
Hörbuch | Audiolibro | Livre audio | Ljudbok | Ljudböcker | böcker | Lydbok | Lydbog | Aŭdlibro | Äänikirja | Аудіокнига | Audiokniha | Ljóðbøkur | hljóðbók | Lauschterbuch | Audiobuch | Buku audio | Audioknjiga | 有聲書 | オーディオブック | 오디오북 | ספר מוקלט
Audio Books | Gapless playback | bookmark | remember position | restore | group | mp3, mp4, aac, ogg, flac, wav | shake | wake | alarm | bed | bluetooth headset
A mysterious map, pirates, and pieces of eight! When young Jim Hawkins finds a map to pirates’ gold he starts on an adventure that takes him from his English village to a desert island with the murderous Black Dog, half-mad Ben Gunn, and (of course) Long John Silver
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating here! http://goo.gl/jWm6dI
Thanks! You can also donate via Bitcoin. My address is: 1GFAcD6piVbv4fN6Xw6tNe5yrgGmdG2kcz
More from developer
This is the free version with ads. There is a payed version on market without ads, which makes the application smaller and me happier.
Simply install it on your device and follow the registration procedure. For questions, bug reports, beta releases, join the AndroidTalk G+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/116115897397163758005 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
AndroidTalk understand the following commands:
battery - Report your phones current battery level
dial - Dial to a contact or a number
gpson () - Enable gps for seconds (default 60)
lookup - Lookup contact
number - Get default number for contact-id
open - Open an url
paste - Paste some text into the phones paste buffer.
pingp - Ping your phone to verify that it is alive.
ring - Unmute and start ringing
sms - Send sms to someone
stop - Stop ringing
where - Report location (coordinates and link to google maps)
whohas - Lookup name from number
sms Father I'll Be right there
This is a limited alpha right now, unless you got the code to enable the app from me you can't use it yet.
If you feel like participating in the beta test, contact me.
Swedish keywords: Fartkamera Fartkameror Sverige, Norge, Finland Danmark nobull
Just start the app on your device, point google chrome to http://<ip-of-your-device>:6001
Click the picture to hide the controls, move the mouse to the top left corner to show it again.
This is a first version and should be considered an alpha release, so be nice and let me know what you need.
There are a lot of different hardware out there and I don't expect it to work on all because it sometimes stretches what you can do with the API.
I'd be happy if you can throw me an email with details about what works and what does not on your device, especially switching resolution on the fly.
I'd also happily receive patches/improvements to the jquery part of the app, it's not mangled so you should be able to modify debug and modify it directly in your browser.
I've only tested this in Google Chrome and on devices with ParanoidAndroid, CM9 and a Google Play edition S4.
For hackers that want to do some funky stuff:
http://<ip>:6001/feed # mjpeg feed
http://<ip>:6001/snap # jpeg snapshot
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?ledon # turn on the led/flash
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?ledoff # turn off the led/flash
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?quality=[0-100] # jpeg quality
http://<ip>:6001/cmd? # Read the .js
I reserve the right to somehow start to make money (payed, ads etc.) for this app in the future.