This is the free version with ads. There is a payed version on market without ads, which makes the application smaller and me happier.
7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
It is difficult to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments, please use email!
For fast and friendly support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, mp3 Overdrive books, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, add multiple library folder locations, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, LLama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/nPmj8t
• Book Play queue.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections and deviceId are used by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
For Android 4.0 ~ 4.2.
* Now On Big Sale for Android 4 or later,
Until Jan-31-2014 23:59. (Regular 9.99 USD) *
This audio player is equipped with a clear sound engine (with Equalizer) made by us which allows you to enjoy the best sound quality on Android.
This engine has been focused mainly on developed its sound quality, so the default value would be automatically set to the best quality for each device.
(If you prefer the engine to move smoothly rather than focusing on the sound quality, please refer to the "sound quality" section.)
This audio player is for Rock, Pops, Classic, Jazz and more sound. Make a sound without distortion by Dynamic Limiter, even if you adjust Bass sound level to maximum.
This Audio Player has a 10 Bands Graphic Equalizer and some Preset Equalizers, too.
This Equalizer allows you to change the sound effects to your favorite songs.
Also you can create any preset-datas by Graphic Equalizer.
Preset: Normal, Perfect, Rock, Rap, Metal, Country, Jazz, Acoustic, Classic, Blues, Oldies, Reggae, Opera, Speach, Bass, Mid, Treble
Audio File type: MP3, WAV, WMA, ASF, 3GP, ACC, M4A, FLAC, OGG
(You may not be able to use a form that can not be used by default players on your cell phone.)
(It might not to play a song which is DRM protected music.)
OS version: 4.0 ~ 4.2
Target Device:Galaxy Nexus, others
CPU: 1GHz processor or higher, ARM recommended.
* Clear Sound Engine.
(include Equalizer-Mode, Booster, Automatic Dynamic Limiter, Noise Canceler, Chache)
* 10 Bands Graphic Equalizer.
* Headphone controller operable.
* Bluetooth controller operable.
* Edit on a playback list by a checklist.
* Eazy playback list by Artist, Album, Search.
* Album Art.
* Spectrum Analyzer. (include Stereo-Mode, size, form, and snow)
* Silence Detection.
* Sleep Timer.
* Lock Screen.
* Adjust Left and Right Volume.
* Automatic pause/playback then ringing.
* Automatic pause/playback then Headset Plug in/out.
* Background Playback.
* Design theme.
Following is recommended to use.
* High quality sound is wanted.
* Sound of your choice, enjoy the song.
* No distortion sound by equalizer.
* Work / school in a rush, want to change the sound and listen better.
* The practice of music, easy to listen your part of sound.
Probably, in the Google Play, our audio player app is the world's first audio player with a Graphic Equalizer installed.
After three years of working on the project, we were able to create an audio player suited for Rock music.
Visit our WEB site for more informations, please.
If you sent your thoughts comments, and additional function about this application to us, we might work more for this app.
Please try the free version before you buy.
Music Folder Player was made for people who don't like to see music displayed based on artist, album, track or playlists.
If you prefer organizing your audio tracks in folder this may be the right player for you.
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Three different homescreen widgets (only in full version)
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level (Android 4.2+)
• 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
-You have MP3 without tags ?
-You put some music in a "new folder" without knowing all the name of artist / albums ?
-You always see "unknown artist" ?
This app is for you !
!! You can control it from your locked screen !!
* Key features of music folder player:
- Browse by files and folders
- Add a single or multiple files or folders into the playlist
- Manage your playlist by gestures (sort playlist and delete)
- Search engine
- Automatic playlists
- Gets the pictures from google images
- Shuffle, repeat modes...
- Search on youtube the clip
And for premium users :
- Skip track by shaking the phone
- Graphic themes
- Save your playlists
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS :
Modify storage : to write application log file, useful for debug. I don't move nor delete any other file.
Disable key lock : when your phone is locked, the player screen will be on it, so you can control the music without unlock it. If you put a key code, you will see it between the player and the phone desktop.
Network : to display the advertizing, and send the debug report if you wish.
Phone calls : the player will stop the music when you place or receive a phone call. NOTHING MORE. No phone number record of course !
Special thanks to nice people who helped me in translations:
- Robert Keirouz from Germany
- Chika from Japan
- Jian Liu from China
- Dan_ru (Proreminder app) xda user from Russia
- Andres Sandibanez from Ecuador
- JoeProcopio xda user from Colombia
- Bruno Vinicius from Portugal
- Rafael Back from Brazil
- Zawadaki from Poland
- Robert Mazurowski from Poland
- László László from Hungary
- Patrikz from Slovenia
- Spirosbond (CallFlash app) xda user from Greece
- Dennis Rottmann from Germany
- Denis Kubasov from Russia
- Jose Maria Palacios from Spain
- Rugonfalvi-Erdélyi Oszvald Zoltán from Hungary
- Kweniston from Netherland
- Andrey from Ukrain
- JoeProcopio from androidforums for his tests on Moto Droid
Video Player Pro for Android uses the intelligent detection adaptive algorithm developed by a professional team, combined with the underlying hardware decoding technology, making the picture more high-definition and video playback smoother. The operation of the player is very simple and quick. It supports all popular video formats , including AVI, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV , etc. It can automatically detect the phone memory and SD Card in the video, allowing you to quickly locate and play the video. It automatically senses the light intensity of the external environment and automatically adjusts the brightness of the player, which protects your eyes and provides a cinema-like experience.
As a media player, Video Player Pro for Android can not only play high-definition videos, movies and flash files, but also play music. So Video Player Pro for Android can be used as a music player.
Video Player Pro for Android is the professional video playback software, with it like with a mini cinema in the side. It is definitely your best partner watching videos on your phone!
1. Supports all video and audio playback formats
2. Automatic identification of all mobile phone video files
3. supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
4. using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
5. supports self-induced adjust the screen brightness
6. small memory, simple operation, quick start , smooth playback support
There are hundreds kinds of Android phones/tablets in the world. We are always doing our best to make this app working better and easier on every device. But it is really very very hard job... So if you find any issues, please send email to us instead of useless comments or rating, we will try our best to help you!
This is the free version with ads. There is a payed version on market without ads, which makes the application smaller and me happier.
Just start the app on your device, point google chrome to http://<ip-of-your-device>:6001
Click the picture to hide the controls, move the mouse to the top left corner to show it again.
This is a first version and should be considered an alpha release, so be nice and let me know what you need.
There are a lot of different hardware out there and I don't expect it to work on all because it sometimes stretches what you can do with the API.
I'd be happy if you can throw me an email with details about what works and what does not on your device, especially switching resolution on the fly.
I'd also happily receive patches/improvements to the jquery part of the app, it's not mangled so you should be able to modify debug and modify it directly in your browser.
I've only tested this in Google Chrome and on devices with ParanoidAndroid, CM9 and a Google Play edition S4.
For hackers that want to do some funky stuff:
http://<ip>:6001/feed # mjpeg feed
http://<ip>:6001/snap # jpeg snapshot
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?ledon # turn on the led/flash
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?ledoff # turn off the led/flash
http://<ip>:6001/cmd?quality=[0-100] # jpeg quality
http://<ip>:6001/cmd? # Read the .js
I reserve the right to somehow start to make money (payed, ads etc.) for this app in the future.
Simply install it on your device and follow the registration procedure. For questions, bug reports, beta releases, join the AndroidTalk G+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/116115897397163758005 or email me at email@example.com
AndroidTalk understand the following commands:
battery - Report your phones current battery level
dial - Dial to a contact or a number
gpson () - Enable gps for seconds (default 60)
lookup - Lookup contact
number - Get default number for contact-id
open - Open an url
paste - Paste some text into the phones paste buffer.
pingp - Ping your phone to verify that it is alive.
ring - Unmute and start ringing
sms - Send sms to someone
stop - Stop ringing
where - Report location (coordinates and link to google maps)
whohas - Lookup name from number
sms Father I'll Be right there
This will monitor the connection between your phone and android wearable (like the Samsung Gear Live, LG G Watch or Moto 360) and warn you if your phone get out of range.
The application will is small and simple, it doesn't use any additional battery or cpu resources while the devices are in proximity.