Python playground is an app powered by enaml-native that lets you test out python and enaml-native code from an editor in your web browser.
It's not simply a python console, or a way to run python scripts, you can actually build an entire interactive UI using native Android widgets!
This app was designed to be a tool to help people learn how to build android apps in Python without having to worry about all the setup requirements for building such an app.
1. Download and open the app
2. Get the IP address of your device from the Wifi system settings
3. On your laptop or computer got to http://:8888/
4. Type in the app code and click play
5. The app will run your code as part of the app
6. Modify your code and run again to see how the app responds.
What can it do?
Examples can now be loaded in the app. More docs can be found at https://www.codelv.com/projects/enaml-native/
How it works
The app serves a webpage that allows you to enter in code for the app to run. The code is reloaded when you press play and builds the UI on the fly.
The app is open source on github at https://github.com/codelv/enaml-native/
Please suggest improvements by creating tickets on the github project site!