* Multiple counters for counting multiple items
* Landscape view showing multiple counters
* Use volume button to count
* Use fling gesture to switch between counters
* E-mail counter data
* Remembers last counted value
Fixes crash in setup screen.
Fixes the crash when deleting a counter.
Fixes scroll issue in share screen.
* Unlimited number of counters.
* Add new counters using the menu.
* Delete counters using "Delete Counter" button in the setup screen. IMPORTANT: Delete operations cannot be undone.
* Fixes the ad view re-sizing issue.
* Ability to set the count manually.
* GUI enhancements.
- Multiple counters in portrait mode shown as a list.
- Left and right handed operation (Applies to the list view).
- Installs in the SD card.
- Various bug fixes.
- Use fling gesture to switch between counters. Fling from right to left to switch to next counter. Fling from left to right to switch to previous counter.
- Option to disable gesture in Preferences.
- GUI tweaks.
- Added option to change initial and increment values for each counter. With this the counters can be user for counting down.
- Added option in preferences to remove ads from the app.
- Added PayPal donation support.
Useful for counting inventory or number of people or anything countable. This version supports up to five counters.
Internet Permission is required only for ads.
V4.0.1 User can now switch to another layout by swiping the screen
V3.7.3 Allowed user to change the button's color for each counter
V3.7.2 Added an option to alert user by speaking out the current value of the counter
Ability to change the font size of the counting number
Added multiple counter support
V3.4.2: Better Support for Galaxy Note 2 Users
V3.4.1: Allows user to choose the alert sound
V3.3.2: Updated the log interface.
User can now clear all logs by checking the checkbox appear in the Delete Dialog
V2.7.0: Simplified Menu and New Function Added - Shake to Reset the Counter
V2.6.0: Added Rename Feature. Simply go to the Counter Screen and choose "Rename" from Menu
1. This widget should be run on TSF Shell(1.6.0+).
To download TSF Shell, please access to the following link:
2. If you like our applications please give it a mark. If you have any question or suggestions about our applications please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone/SMS MMS/ GMail
Key Words: TSF Shell, TSF Counter, TSF Counter plugin
-Tap to create a new counter
-Tap counter to increase
-Hold a counter to zero
-Continue holding to delete
-Drag the pads to rearrange
Everything is automatically saved!
Do you need to count large quantities accurately?
Do you need to keep track of counting targets?
Do you want to hear, see AND feel your progress?
Then 'Count IT Pro' can help!
Who would find 'Count IT Pro' useful?
- Anyone who works in sales / recruitment who has KPI's related to calls per hour.
- Bouncers who need to keep track of customer numbers (both in and out).
- Poker players keeping track of hands played per hour.
- Anyone who wants to do some high value counting accurately and without human error.
- Large "easy-hit" count button
- Bold counting display
- Have your counting fed back to you by voice (optional)
- Have your counting fed back haptically (vibration) (optional)
- Set a target number and hear an alarm upon reaching it
- Reset the counter with 2 simple button presses
Give 'Count IT Pro' a try and never miss a digit again!
Count, counter, number, clicker, bouncer, poker, hand, hand-per-hour, accurate, average, doorman, limit, customer, nightclub, totals, integer, maths, adding, minus, text-to-speech, telesales, recruitment, KPI, target, sales, call-per-hour.
User can now swipe the screen to change the main screen's layout
Allows user to change the button's color for each counter
User may choose the speaking feature for alerts
Switch between the classic layout and the grid layout
Stores up to 50 Counters
Count up & down
Reset Count to 0
Review Counter Log
Long Press to Delete the Counter
Long Press to Delete the Counter Log
Use Volume Key to Add/Subtract
Shake to Reset
User Preference available to change settings --> Option to Enable Vibration, Sound, Alert, Shake To Reset, Volume Key to Add/Subtract
Option to delete all logs
Option to select the sound for alert
Better Support for Galaxy Note 2
• User-defined categories to count
• Lab notebook recording by date, experiment and sample (e.g. plates, slides, mutants)
• Instant percentage calculation
• Easy e-mail export
Tap Counter Features:
- Works as an App/Game both!
- Native Android 4.0+ style Holo UI
- Three themes to choose viz. Black, Blue & Red
- Vibration on Tapping the number
Note: Holo UI works only above Android 4.0. Gingerbread devices still uses their native styling.
Liked TapCounter? Please rate...This is our first android app so please support if anything goes wrong. Feel free to write us on email@example.com
- in the car. For example, in tank of your car is 1 liters of gasoline. You know that 1 mile requires 0.15 liters of gasoline. How many miles will you pass?
- easy way to count calories on a diet. E.g., on your plate is 73 gram of fish. You know that fish has 116 calories per 100 grams. How many calories do you have on your plate?
- calculate proportion of products during cooking. E.g., proportion of milk and water should be 3:2, and you have 550 grams of milk. How much water you need?
- on the market to count ratio between price and weight of products;
- calculate currency exchange, etc.
The interface of Ratio Counter is really easy and intuitive. Nothing superfluous. Sometimes to complete the calculations it’s convenient to use calculator. This is why the lower button takes the user to the system calculator.
Language can be changed manually. Ratio Counter supports:
Each project can have multiple 'counts' and these may be increased, decreased or reset to zero. Projects may be edited to add or remove counts.
Counts can be linked together by editing a project after it has been created, and a count can have more than one link. For example, "rows" could increment two different pattern repeats at different rates. Long pressing a count will call up options for resetting, auto-resetting at a particular value, and for a popup alert.
N.B. if you are using Android 4.0+ then the various options should appear in the action bar across the top of the screen and the hardware menu key doesn't do anything. On earlier versions functions can be accessed by pressing the hardware menu key.
Please e-mail me with any support questions, or contact me on Ravelry.
By default it will create 3 counters that you can change, reset and delete at your mobile phone. You can create until 20 counters.
Use your smartwatch to change counters swiping left or right. To add o subtract swipe up or down. Counters value will be saved.
*** Video from Smartwatch 1 Version
If you find any bug, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to fix it.
If you have any suggestion, please send an email to email@example.com in order to implement it.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
More from developer
*Equal/unequal split of the bill between a number of people.
*Tip calculated for the amount with/without tax.
*Four rounding modes.
*Localization: EN, FR, ES, DE, and PL.