FREE MAPS INCLUDED
● OpenStreetMap© & OpenCycleMap Global street & terrain mapping
● Bing Aerial Imagery, Ski map, Transport map.
Use in-app purchasing (ViewRanger Store) to add official USGS/Accuterra topographic mapping for the whole of the USA. NR CAN maps are available for Canada as well as many other premium topographic maps for other countries.
● GPS mapped location, even without cell coverage
● Offline map mode* – store in advance using “Create Saved Map”
● Access to 1000's of route guides
● Track recording – view your path on map to keep or share, even add Flickr photos
● Sports computer stats – view distance, speed, etc
● Real time location sharing** – BuddyBeacon (requires data connection)
● Active Route Navigation***
● Synchronises with web account for route planning, publishing and sharing. (http://my.viewranger.com)
● Integrated with Facebook, Twitter
Already a fan of ViewRanger? Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates:
A choice of Global open-source maps are included for free and are streamed over data connection, that can be cached for offline use. With ViewRanger, you can choose the best map to use and you'll always know your mapped location, even where there’s no mobile signal.
It’s easy to record a track of your progress, so you can view your path and stats for every trip. Your tracks can be stored using your free web account (my.viewranger.com) or shared using Facebook or Twitter, you can even add photos using Flickr. You can also use BuddyBeacon, our PIN protected real-time** tracker & location sharing feature.
Planning a trip? Use ViewRanger to create & follow your own routes or simply download one from our growing library of expert and community generated walks and cycle rides***. And as our expert guided routes are created by book publishers, forest service and outdoors magazines they are packed with local knowledge to enhance your experience.
ViewRanger is designed for Hiking, Backpacking, Mountain Biking, Cycling, Skiing, Snowboarding, snowmobiling, Horse riding, cross country running, ATV and Quad biking, , Hot air ballooning, Micro-light flying, Nature watching, Photography and most outdoors activities. It’s used & trusted by most Search & Rescue teams.
What our customers have to say:
“Simply the best off-road walking and cycling app anywhere."
“Not only is this an excellent app, but the helpfulness and speed of their response to my queries was exceptional."
Paid for Map choice available in over 22 countries:
Great Britain Ordnance Survey, Ireland (OS Ireland and OS NI), Germany (BKG), France (IGN), USA (USGS/Accuterra), Austria and Liechtenstein (Kompass), Belgium (IGN/NGI) Canada (NR Can), Czech Republic (DPA), Finland (NLS), Netherlands (Kadaster), New Zealand (LINZ), Norway (Statkart), Slovenia (NMA) Spain (CNIG), The Canaries Islands (Discovery Walking), Sweden (Lantmäteriet)), Switzerland (Swisstopo), Denmark (Geodatastyrelsen), Madeira, Greece (TERRAIN Editions SA), Slovakia, (DPA), and parts of Italy.
*store in advance using “Create Saved Map”. ** requires mobile signal. *** may incur additional charges
Free Global maps © 2012 OpenStreetMap, CC-BY-SA & contributors.
Need more info? visit: http://www.viewranger.com. Any questions or feedback, please drop us an e-mail: email@example.com
Decat'Rando is the application that will give you all the information needed to go out to find all the courses available at Reunion Island (Mafate, Salazie, Cilaos, volcano, etc.)., Expert advice, the Today's weather, the history of your performance ... And much more!
Note that prolonged use of GPS in background may drain the battery very quickly.
- Retrace a route,
- Track recording,
- Heart rate, speed and distance traveled to see
- An automatic accident notification via SMS,
- Download times during a tour of interesting routes,
- To allow my friends to see live where I am,
- See where my friends are straight,
- Have a map.
- Automatic crash notification via SMS or Email
- SMS activation of the accident report with prompt
- Live tracking of heart rate and speed
- Zephyr HxM Pulsgurtunterstützung
- Polar WearLink ® + transmitter with Bluetooth Pulsgurtunterstützung
- Integrated Online map based on Open Street Maps
- Friends and tail with arrow on the map
- Friends position in decimal degrees or UTM
- Friends motion detection with audible signal and auto-centering
- Multiple routes with different color einblendbarer
- Automatic tracking, with either GPX, KML or fitlog
- Tracking is about battery replacement or crash
- GPX format is compatible with Google Earth (Elevation Profile)
- Multilingual interface (English and German)
- Compatible QVGA (320x240 pixels)
- Also manually send the GPS position possible
- Spoken messages from observers
- Can be used in conjunction with Sport Tracks
- Integrated routing download gpsies.com
GPSSend supports not only basic outdoor orientation functions such as tracking or map page, especially with live tracking applications possible. Once you have on my server (http://biketracking.dyndns.org/geo_rbl) his friends and they have a self-selected audience (must be done only once), you can see the friends on the Map page of GPSSend. This enables applications such as:
- Meeting in the woods
- Be automatically alerted to the same friends in transit
- Friends are trying to obtain or to cut off the way :-)
- Action games such as 'fox hunting' (http://tinkerpete.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/neulich-im-wald/)
- On joint tours greater distances
Another specialty is the GPSSend automatic crash notification. It helps all the people who are alone in less frequented areas of the road and suffered an accident one (for example, if one is alone at the 'Night Biking' or a challenging trail running). This can be done in that GPSSend sent continuously at an adjustable interval position report to a server and enables it as a partner, to pursue it on a web page on a Google Map.
Even more interesting is the ability of GPSSend, in the event of an accident to automatically send an SMS or an email with the position. GPSSend continuously checks whether the user is still moving and if he - as a result of an accident - lies on the floor and not move, it can automatically send an SMS or an email.
This function can also be designed for athletes who have suffered a heart attack and after the rehabilitation is no longer trust their own sports run, be an additional security measure that helps one to begin again to be careful with sports.
Live tracking of the server:
GPSSend on the Motorola Defy the bicycle handlebars:
From the app you can also include your own trails, go ahead and share those routes and descents with other bikers. This is the only app to locate trails and single tracks, download it now and discover all those drops you've been missing.
¡Find and descend!
This android application brings you an easy way to :
* record tracks using gps or network location.
* view your tracks on openstreetmap in online/offline mode.
* share your tracks with your friends and the whole world by uploading your tracks on the web.
* view track statistics and display altitude and speed profiles.
* search and import tracks from gpsies.com and everytrail.com public databases.
* view your tracks on google earth.
Tags : gps tracker google earth my tracks track tracks everytrail gpsies kml kmz gpx trail logger gps logger glonass statistics stat stats altitude distance speed position record recording smarttracker smart
- Information, reviews, photos, and locations for thousands of mountain bike trails around the world.
- Nearby Trails feature lists all the trails within 25 miles of your current location.
- Trail check-ins + the ability to report trail conditions (closed, open, wet).
- Trail wishlist and "my trails" list for quick access to your favorites.
- Information and reviews on thousands of MTB products for comparison shopping on the go.
- Quick access to the Singletracks MTB blog with news and articles posted daily.
We've heard reports that the app does not work on the Toshiba Thrive and Motorola Xoom tablets. Having trouble getting the app to run on your device? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add your device to this list. As always, we appreciate feedback about specific issues you may encounter with the app.
If you want to hike or run whereever you are, you can also discover which routes are close to you.
And if you want to create your own route, you can use the integrated tracking tool. Using it you will be able to calculate in real time the distance and slopes you're doing.
If you want to add content (trails or routes) or comment: email@example.com
Take your Android phone up on the slopes this season with our professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record' button, put your phone in your pocket and away you go. Ski Tracks will record your day, distances and track your runs.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric(km/h) and Statute(mph) units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low - which reduces the possibility of a dead phone at the end of the day.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications, Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. This means you can enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. It can also be paused and resumed at any time.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Ski Tracks uses Google Maps™ to display your track, start, finish and photographs in four different views: standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain. Visualise your day by overlaying analysis tools so you can see where you were at a specific time, see where different runs and lifts are or just to see where you were for each mile. Also you can now replay your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so if you need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
*** MTB Project is brand new and has limited content. More is being added every day, and you can help! http://www.mtbproject.com ***
We connect you to the trails you want to ride, wherever you are. With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best Featured Rides to explore, either near your current location, or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
- Incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database - New Rides and Trails are constantly being added.
- Your exact location is shown on the trail and vertical profile
- Downloaded trails work OFFLINE (no cell reception needed)
- High resolution photos
- Detailed topographical trail maps
- Syncs with your To-Do List, Check Ins, and favorites on MTBProject.com.
Draw the course in the smartphone, run the course and evaluate the race directly using the smartphone. You can see a result table, your route on map and your result profile.
This app is a demo version of 'GPS Orienteering' v.2.3 with the following limitations:
- Max 5 control points when you edit a course
- Export map is disabled
- The race is aborted after the first control point
- Viewing map during race is disabled
- Coloured track depending on speed is disabled.
- Viewing your track on Google Earth is disabled
- Your current position is not shown on the map
- File sharing is disabled
- Rogaining and free order orienteering is disabled
If you are riding alone you can use the Live Tracking function. People at home can follow your position on the website http://tc.mtb-forum.it.
Autopause after 10 seconds of inactivity.
Share your rides on social networks directly from the app.
If you have any question contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
bici da corsa
This is a pretty little tool for calculating the right frame size for your bike.
It doesn't matter which type of bicycle you want to calculate. Most bike types are available in this app.
Just scroll the wheel to your value of inseam and you will see the right size in cm and inch, immediately .
There is no easier way to get the right frame size for your bicycle. Have fun!
Also have a look to our PRO Version of the calculator. Additionally to the free version we imlemented a 3D model of a bike and you can select and play with colours to see if it fits to your bike.
And as an extra for race biker we implemented the calculation of crank lenght, top tube length and stem length.
reviews are welcome.
A4Hike provides the following features:
* Display your current position in lat/long (decimal and DMS) and UTM;
* Display your current speed/bearing/height
* Record your track as GPX and CSV
* Load a reference track as GPX
* Warn you if you move off-track
* Display tracks & charts
* Input checkpoints
* Display stats in big letters
Be aware that charts and stats strongly rely on the capabilities of the GPS device of your mobile phone and the quality of the reception. You can use the CSV export to post-analyse your trip with computer based tools. Anyway, GPS accuracy is far less important for the big story: mapping and checking your position.
Credits: Icons from Crystal Clear icons set.
GPS-Mate is for outdoor enthusiasts and adventure travellers. Opposed to other apps GPS-Mate uses its own map engine for showing online maps, saving and using them offline. Worldwide special maps and self-scanned maps are supported for many different projections.
Professionals use the PC version too.
Use online, topographic and scanned maps, aerial and sat photos. Save own maps for use without network. Navigate and manage tours (GPX,KML,LOC), record own tracks and Point-Of-Interests and plan new tours.
See height/speed profiles. Find your contacts and places in the maps. Send your location and meeting point(SMS).
The roadbook navigation leads you to your outdoor destination.
+ more than 20 online maps
+ additional offline maps
+ Trip computer for biker.
+ Compatible PC version for pre- and post-processing.
+ Languages: German/English
+ Tour formats: GPX, KML, TUR, LOC
+ Map formats: Online maps, GMM, NMAP, self scanned and calibrated JPG and PNG
+ Maps from bsmap.de
+ nv.digital sea charts from NV Verlag
+ Units: metric, imperial, nautical
+ Coordinates: WGS84, UTM, Gauß-Krüger
+ Easy usage via Quick Start screen
+ Tablet optimized
+ Ad free for more screen real estate
=== Android permissions ===
For what requires GPS-Mate permissions in Android:
Fine GPS location: GPS-Mate shows your location in the maps using GPS.
Read contact data: You can send your location or a meeting point as SMS text message. You choose the recipient from your address book.
Send SMS messages: To use the function explained above you can send a position SMS.
Receive SMS: If you receive a position SMS, it is automatically processed and the info is shown in the map.
Read phone state: To use the SMS function GPS-Mate needs to know the phone state.
Full internet access: With GPS-Mate you can watch and store online maps from the internet.
Storage: You can record your own tours and save them to the SD card.
Record audio: For navigating outdoor you can prepare individual spoken hints for your waypoints. While on tour GPS-Mate is playing these automatically. The spoken hints are an important orientation and navigation feature without looking at the map.
System tools: If you have disabled GPS in the system settings and want to activate GPS within GPS-Mate it asks whether it should open the system settings. You can then easily access and control your settings. Also GPS-Mate has a setting to keep the screen on when it is running in the foreground. So you do not have to change the system settings yourself.
More from developer
Purchase this to permanently activate all Pro features in MyTrails. You must have the main MyTrails application installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frogsparks.mytrails).
As of MyTrails 1.4, Pro-only features include:
- ability to display multiple tracks on the map simultaneously
- ability to create offline maps with unlimited number of tiles (the free version is limited to 100 tiles when creating offline maps)
- ability to display the HUD and permanent legend on the map view
- proximity notifications
- pause detection
- upload to and download from My Trails, GPSies, Dropbox, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com
- screen lock
As more Pro-only features are added to MyTrails (and we have a long wish-list), the license price may increase, so if you get in early, not only do you support a thriving project, but you're also saving money :-)
The Pro license does not include access to premium maps (Ordnance Survey, IGN, OS Opendata, etc.), which you can separately purchase subscriptions to via in-app purchases.
Of course, all the features of the free version are also available (read the description for the free version for more details):
★ Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass
★ OpenGL Rendering
★ Free online maps
★ Offline maps
★ Offline map creation
★ Premium maps
★ Record GPS tracks
★ Display multiple GPS tracks at once
★ Colorized tracks
★ Share and archive tracks
★ Full tablet support
★ MyBackup Integration Support
This way, users who trust MyTrails can have the full functionality, and others need not worry about the integrity of their contacts.
This is an early version of MyTrails 2, which you can run alongside MyTrails 1. Please report any issues to the MyTrails alpha community https://plus.google.com/communities/115613665457920982392