"Google Play" - One of the Best Apps of 2013
Used & trusted by over 150 Search & Rescue teams across Europe and North America
NEW! Now ViewRanger is just a glance away on Android wearables
● GPS mapped location, even without mobile signal
● Offline map mode* – store in advance using “Create Saved Map”
● Access to 10,000's of route guides and trails
● Track recording – view your path on map to keep or share, even add Flickr photos
● Sports computer stats – view distance, speed, etc.
● Real time location sharing** – BuddyBeacon (requires data connection)
● Active Route Navigation***
● Powersave mode in the GPS settings
● Synchronises with web account for route planning, publishing and sharing.(http://my.viewranger.com)
● Share tracks via Facebook and Twitter
● Record a track, navigate and view track stats on Android Wear™
FREE MAPS INCLUDED
● OpenStreetMap© & OpenCycleMap Global street & terrain mapping
● Bing Aerial Imagery, Ski map, Transport map.
Use in-app purchasing (ViewRanger Store) to add official USGS/Accuterra topographic mapping for the whole of the USA. NR CAN maps are available for Canada as well as many other premium topographic maps for other countries.
A choice of Global open-source maps are included for free and are streamed over data connection, that can be cached for offline use. With ViewRanger, you can choose the best map to use and you'll always know your mapped location, even where there’s no cell signal.
It’s easy to record a track of your progress, so you can view your path and stats for every trip. Your tracks can be stored using your free web account (my.viewranger.com) or shared using Facebook or Twitter, you can even add photos using Flickr. You can also use BuddyBeacon, our PIN protected real-time** tracker & location sharing feature.
Planning a trip? Use ViewRanger to create & follow your own routes or simply download one from our growing library of expert and community generated walks and cycle rides***. And as our expert guided routes are created by book publishers, forest service and outdoors magazines they are packed with local knowledge.
ViewRanger is designed for Hiking, Backpacking, Mountain Biking, Cycling, Skiing, Snowboarding, snowmobiling, Horse riding, cross country running, ATV and Quad biking, , Hot air ballooning, Micro-light flying, Nature watching, Photography and most outdoors activities. It’s used & trusted by most Search & Rescue teams.
Already a fan of ViewRanger? Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates:
Paid for Map choice available in over 22 countries:
Great Britain Ordnance Survey, Ireland (OS Ireland and OS NI), Germany (BKG), France (IGN), USA (USGS/Accuterra), Austria and Liechtenstein (Kompass), Belgium (IGN/NGI) Canada (NR Can), Czech Republic (DPA), Finland (NLS), Netherlands (Kadaster), New Zealand (LINZ), Norway (Statkart), Slovenia (NMA) Spain (CNIG), The Canaries Islands (Discovery Walking), Sweden (Lantmäteriet)), Switzerland (Swisstopo), Denmark (Geodatastyrelsen), Madeira, Greece (TERRAIN Editions SA), Slovakia, (DPA), and parts of Italy.
*store in advance using “Create Saved Map”. ** requires mobile signal. *** may incur additional charges
Free Global maps © 2012 OpenStreetMap, CC-BY-SA & contributors.
Need more info? visit: http://www.viewranger.com. Any questions or feedback, please drop us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google My Maps, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks also supports Android Wear. For watches with GPS, My Tracks can perform GPS recording of tracks without a phone and sync tracks to the phone. For watches without GPS, you can see your current distance and time, and control the recording of your tracks from your wrist.
Start hiking with the MapMyHike community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Women app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Il s'agit d'une application mutli-fonctions à l’usage des sportifs mais pouvant également servir à toute pratique dangereuse ou à la surveillance de personnes âgées. Elle se divise en deux modules : une version embarquée ainsi qu’une autre partie accessible en ligne. Un système de géolocalisation permet à l’utilisateur de tracer son parcours et de le sauvegarder. Un autre module permet de suivre une personne en temps réel sur le même site internet et enfin le dernier est un système de SOS déclenché par détection de choc, perte de verticalité, chute libre ou par l’utilisateur. Finalement, l’interface web/serveur permet de visualiser, sauvegarder et partager les données envoyées par le mobile.
Tous ces différents systèmes ont été développés pas notre équipe composée de Yann Droniou (chef de projet), Adrien Amoros, Julien Petit, Thomas Fagot, Maxime Bottex, Edouard Carré, Baptiste Mouterde, (Maxime Millet).
A4Hike provides the following features:
* Display your current position in lat/long (decimal and DMS) and UTM;
* Display your current speed/bearing/height
* Record your track as GPX and CSV
* Load a reference track as GPX
* Warn you if you move off-track
* Display tracks & charts
* Input checkpoints
* Display stats in big letters
Be aware that charts and stats strongly rely on the capabilities of the GPS device of your mobile phone and the quality of the reception. You can use the CSV export to post-analyse your trip with computer based tools. Anyway, GPS accuracy is far less important for the big story: mapping and checking your position.
Credits: Icons from Crystal Clear icons set.
- Track your activities on all Android Smartphones and Android Wear smatwatches (Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Watch R, ASUS ZenWatch etc.)
- Send your workouts to Run-log.com and watch (Workouts of friends, maps, stats, events, Forums)
Current Version: 1.1.0 Build 192
Note: negative votes don't make sense if you don't give me any error information or feedback. Please report any problems on the website ( http://www.opengpx.org ) or drop me an email ( email@example.com )
Decat'Rando is the application that will give you all the information needed to go out to find all the courses available at Reunion Island (Mafate, Salazie, Cilaos, volcano, etc.)., Expert advice, the Today's weather, the history of your performance ... And much more!
Note that prolonged use of GPS in background may drain the battery very quickly.
In addition to the many high-quality trail maps, Ski TrailMaps also provides a trial of advanced features including resort webcams, weather forecasts and snow report. In short, Ski TrailMaps provides all the information you need to enjoy a great day on the slopes. To continue to enjoy these features you’ll be prompted to upgrade to Ski TrailMaps Pro once your trial has expired.
TrailMaps features more than 1,000 high-quality color maps of ski resorts from around the world. The geographical areas including all 10 of Canada's provinces, 14 European countries (from Andora to the United Kingdom), the United States (36 states from Alaska to Wyoming), South American (resorts in Argentina and Chile), and Oceania (resorts in Australia and New Zealand).
Once loaded, you may zoom in and out of the map in portrait or landscape mode using the plus and minus buttons. You may also scroll around with your device's touchpad. It's a handy feature when you want to get a close-up view of a map's legend and the mountain resort's specific details, such as topography, ski-run names and difficulty ratings, or the location of chair lifts and ski patrol huts.
Two icons appear at the top of the screen with each map download. Pressing on the snowflake-shaped button will provide you with up-to-date snow reports for the resort you're viewing. Similarly, selecting the mountain-shaped icon will allow you to see what the weather's doing at the resort with the area's most recent forecast.
With some resorts, a third, camera lens-shaped icon will also appear. Pressing on this selection will tap into a live webcam feed for a real-time look at a resort's conditions.
Also, the sheer size of some resorts means that they are often served with more than one map. If your resort of choice falls in this category, you'll be prompted to select your mobile device's menu button to download the additional maps.
*** MTB Project is brand new and has limited content. More is being added every day, and you can help! http://www.mtbproject.com ***
We connect you to the trails you want to ride, wherever you are. With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best Featured Rides to explore, either near your current location, or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
- Incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database - New Rides and Trails are constantly being added.
- Your exact location is shown on the trail and vertical profile
- Downloaded trails work OFFLINE (no cell reception needed)
- High resolution photos
- Detailed topographical trail maps
- Syncs with your To-Do List, Check Ins, and favorites on MTBProject.com.
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
Draw the course in the smartphone, run the course and evaluate the race directly using the smartphone. You can see a result table, your route on map and your result profile.
This app is a demo version of 'GPS Orienteering' v.2.3 with the following limitations:
- Max 5 control points when you edit a course
- Export map is disabled
- The race is aborted after the first control point
- Viewing map during race is disabled
- Coloured track depending on speed is disabled.
- Viewing your track on Google Earth is disabled
- File sharing is disabled
- Rogaining and free order orienteering is disabled
Find out all the details about your favourite races: Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España and the rest of World Tour events updated daily.
- SCHEDULE: all dates for the races.
- STANDINGS: general, mountain, points, youth and teams.
- RIDERS: Riders and teams registered in the race.
- STAGES: profiles and results in detail.
- And the best cycling REPORTS.
World Tour races included:
- Tour Down Under
- Paris - Nice
- Volta Ciclista a Catalunya
- E3 Harelbeke
- Gent - Wevelgem
- Ronde van Vlaanderen / Tour des Flandres
- Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco
- Paris - Roubaix
- Amstel Gold Race
- La Flèche Wallonne
- Liège - Bastogne - Liège
- Tour de Romandie
- Critérium du Dauphiné
- Tour de Suisse
- Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian
- Tour de Pologne
- Eneco Tour
- Vattenfall Cyclassics
- GP Ouest France - Plouay
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal
- Giro di Lombardia
22 new races included:
- Tour de San Luis
- Dubai Tour
- Tour of Qatar
- Tour of Oman
- Vuelta a Andalucia
- Omloop Het Niewsblad
- Kuurne Bruxelles Kuurne
- Strade Bianche
- Roma Maxima
- Dwaars door Vlaanderen
- Criterium International
- 3daagse De Panne-Koksijde
- De Brabantse Pijl
- Giro del Trentino
- Tour of California
- Post Danmark Rundt
- Vuelta a Burgos
- Tour of Britain
- Milano Torino
- Giro dell'Emilia
- Paris Tours
If your passion is cycling, this is your app!
Download it FREE now!
Follow us on Twitter, @infocycling2013
You will find RSS fees to the big cycling websites along with Twitter feeds from pro cyclists and UCI teams. I also included feeds from the Giro, Tour and Vuelta
Suggestions for new links are welcome!
New in 7:
- Added News Now Cycling RSS
New in 6.1:
- Added Bike Rumor RSS
New in 6.0a:
- Fixed what Twitter broke
New in 6.0:
- Added more riders on Twitter
- Added link to Road.cc
- Added link to Reddit's Pro Peloton feed
- Changed background
- Added more riders on Twitter
- Deleted a dead link
- Added RSS feed to Bike Radar
- Added links to PEZ Cycling photos and daily distraction ;)
- Added links to sites I use to watch races
- Added Twitter feeds for all 19 UCI teams
This app is a real navigation tool designed for outdoors sports like hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. Its simple to use and works even in the remotest back country since it doesn't need network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat/lon coordinates so you can use it with your paper topographic maps. Waypoints and track logs recorded in the field can be be viewed later in Google Earth.
NOTE: This free version is limited to storing only 3 waypoints, and 20 track log points. If you like this app, please install the paid version of "Handy GPS" to get an unlimited version with even more features. Thanks!
* Shows your current location in easting/northing (UTM) or in lat/lon.
* Shows your speed, direction of travel, and total distance travelled in either metric of imperial/US units.
* Can store your current location as a waypoint, and can store a track log to show where you've been.
* Waypoints and track logs can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files.
* Allows manual entry of waypoints in UTM or lat/lon coords.
* Can guide you to a waypoint with the "Goto" screen using true or compass bearings.
* Optional audible proximity alarm on goto page.
* Has a magnetic compass page (on devices with mag sensors only).
* Computes the local magnetic declination at startup using the IGRF-12 model, for use on the goto page.
* Can display either a simple map of your current location and the stored waypoints, or a Google Map if a data connection is available.
* Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the Australian datums and map grids AGD66, AGD84, GDA94, AGD, GDA, AMG, and MGA. (You can also use WGS84 for NAD83 maps).
* Shows satellite locations and signal strengths graphically.
* Can display simple or MGRS grid refs.
* Waypoint to waypoint distance and direction.
* Has online help pages.
* Thoroughly tested by the developer on bushwalks.
Extra features available only in the paid version:
* A custom datum can be configured using ellipsoid and shift parameters.
* An email or SMS containing a clickable link showing your location can be sent to a friend.
* An elevation profile of your route can be shown.
* Can average GPS locations over time to give a more accurate result.
* Unlimited number of waypoints and track logs. (The free version is limited to 3 waypoints and 20 tracklog points)
* Show sun rise and set times.
* Turn on/off flashlight from within app.
Permissions required: (1) GPS - to determine your location, (2) Network access - for access to Google Map tiles, (3) SD card access - to load and store waypoints and tracklogs, (4) Camera access for taking pics (only available in full version), and (5) Prevent phone from sleeping so that proximity alarm works.
Disclaimer: You use this app at your own risk. The developer accepts no responsibility for you getting lost as a result of using this app. Batteries in mobile devices can go flat. An alternate power source is recommended for extended hikes.
Purchase this to permanently activate all Pro features in MyTrails. You must have the main MyTrails application installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frogsparks.mytrails).
As of MyTrails 1.4, Pro-only features include:
- ability to display multiple tracks on the map simultaneously
- ability to create offline maps with unlimited number of tiles (the free version is limited to 100 tiles when creating offline maps)
- ability to display the HUD and permanent legend on the map view
- proximity notifications
- pause detection
- upload to and download from My Trails, GPSies, Dropbox, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com
- screen lock
As more Pro-only features are added to MyTrails (and we have a long wish-list), the license price may increase, so if you get in early, not only do you support a thriving project, but you're also saving money :-)
The Pro license does not include access to premium maps (Ordnance Survey, IGN, OS Opendata, etc.), which you can separately purchase subscriptions to via in-app purchases.
Of course, all the features of the free version are also available (read the description for the free version for more details):
★ Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass
★ OpenGL Rendering
★ Free online maps
★ Offline maps
★ Offline map creation
★ Premium maps
★ Record GPS tracks
★ Display multiple GPS tracks at once
★ Colorized tracks
★ Share and archive tracks
★ Full tablet support
★ MyBackup Integration Support
This way, users who trust MyTrails can have the full functionality, and others need not worry about the integrity of their contacts.