iJuror is the only juror selection app to get an A+ TechnoScore from LitigationWorld and TechnoLawyer.com - beating two other competitors!
iJuror is the top juror selection app and has been featured in
* The Buffalo Law Journal
* Buffalo Business First
* Many other great publications *****************************************
Developed with the help of many attorneys, iJuror is Juror Selection for the 21st Century.
Just some of the benefits include:
* Simply tap the seats to add juror information * Quicker than pen & paper * Share with your colleagues * Store all of your trials in one location * Look for patterns over time * Email the jury information to any email address * Easily print the email for access anywhere * Configurable for seating arrangements of up to 96 jurors * Add notes as the trial goes along * Drag and drop to choose jurors * Drag and drop to choose alternates * Drag and drop to dismiss jurors
Use your Android tablet to help pick the jury for your next trial.
Once you use iJuror you'll wonder how you ever selected jurors before.
Here is some of the great feedback we've gotten from customers:
* "Any prosecutor will tell you that the most important part of a trial is selecting the right jury. I have been using iJuror for about a year, and the results I've had are nothing short of amazing. I also love the fact that the developers are open and responsive to adjustments that benefit the trial lawyer. The app just keeps getting better. I owe it to the people of my county not to ever try another case without it. And I won't." - Jason Goss, Prosecutor
* "iJuror gave me a decisive edge. The defendant had offered $17,000 to settle. The jury picked with iJuror gave my client a $1 Million verdict." - Edward Heyburn - http://biglaw.us
* "May I be hopefully one of many lawyers to congratulate you on a job well done. I have been showing off your program my colleagues who have are quite impressed..."
* "Great app. It's helped my jury selection process and it looks awesome!"
* "Overall great app though. Make more lawyer specific apps!"
Please keep the feedback coming! It's great to see an app that you've worked so hard on actually helping people in their daily lives!
Version 4.0 has been updated to add 3 new colors to the juror perception field. You can use these to fit your needs however you see fit.
April 27, 2013
100 - 500
3.0 and up
Warning – content has not yet been rated. Unrated apps may potentially contain content appropriate for mature audiences only.