Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
8. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
You get an automatic access to available Wi-Fi. Without having to know any parameters and network settings – osmino Wi-Fi will do it for you.
You can also share the password to a known Wi-Fi network and make it available to other osmino Wi-Fi users, just select "Share" and agree by filling checkbox.
To access the wifi hotspots database whenever and wherever you are without having to connect to the Internet you can download the data to your device and use the augmented reality. Place your phone on the space around you and you will see where, how far away from you is the nearest hotspot, its name, users’ reviews of the connection speed and the location comfort rating.
osmino Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is a great way to improve the quality of communication through Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, ICQ and other instant messenger services and VoIP, 3G when the signal is not strong enough, or if you do not want to incur additional costs for mobile 3G Internet. Use social networks Facebook, VKontakte , Twitter and Instagram with osmino Wi-Fi easier and cheaper, this app will allow you to get an opportunity to significantly increase the speed of the Internet connection of your smartphone or tablet. Video calling, voice, streaming video, downloading movies and music, or just surfing the sites - all this will be made much easier if you have installed a mobile application osmino WiFI: Free WIFI.
Information about public hotspots is automatically set on map, according to the data received from users’ devices. When you connect to any public network we receive on our server the network location, name and access settings and automatically show it on the map.
So we create the use-proven public Wi-Fi hotspots map based on users’ data. The more users subscribe to osmino, the more disposable wifi hotspots there are on the map.
Heading for a new place? Going abroad? Don’t want to pay for roaming? Then discover available Wi-Fi hotspots in point of your destination on Wi-Fi map. Enjoy your trip and free and fast internet across the world.
If osmino Wi-Fi doesn’t run on you device or there are any bugs, please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We closely examine all of the feedback.
It's not a Wi-Fi hacker app!
There are already nearly 5 000 000 wifi hotspots on osmino map in more than 50 countries.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
Smart WiFi Toggler is an application designed to control your phone's WiFi using location based rules. Its aim is to conserve battery and minimize data charges by turning WiFi off when not connected to a network, and turning it on when a known hotspot is present. It constantly learns where your hotspots are located to make its decisions.
It's a very useful application if you frequently forget to turn WiFi off when leaving a hotspot, or if you want to automatically switch from mobile data to WiFi to conserve battery whenever you're back into a hotspot.
Here are some of cool features Smart WiFi Toggler has to offer:
- Automatically learns your WiFi hotspot locations.
- Turns WiFi off when disconnected from WiFi network.
- Automatically turns WiFi on when near a known hotspot.
- Uses your network location. No GPS battery drain.
- Provides the ability to control "auto-connect" behavior for each hotspot.
- Ability to lock WiFi to a disabled state.
- Warning notification and auto-locking WiFi when a hotspot is down.
- WiFi Hopper: Jump from a weak hot spot to a strong one.
- Toggle network mode on CM based ROMs.
- History, logging, and a troubleshooting screen in case you face any problems.
There is an extensive help section with the app, so be sure to check it out if you have any questions.
Hope you enjoy using Smart WiFi Toggler as much as I enjoyed building it!
Please read the below notes
Note 1: This app requires "mobile network location" access to be enabled on your device.
Note 2: Persistent mode shows a notification icon. If you don't want the icon, disable persistent mode.
Note 3: On some devices WiFi Sleep Policy causes incorrect behavior. Please set this to always keep WiFi on. To do that, go to Android Settings --\ WiFi --\ Advanced (menu).
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: To determine your network location.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To check WiFi state.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To check the network state.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For logging.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: For toggling WiFi.
- WAKE_LOCK: For waking the device up in scheduled mode.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To run on start-up.
- LISTEN_SIGNAL_STRENGTHS: To determine the cell signal strength.
- INTERNET: To receive ads. Yes, this app has ads!
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: To toggle the data connection.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect if there's a call in progress.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_MODE: Valid for CM ROMs only.
Keywords: intelligent, automatic, auto, wifi, wireless, wi-fi, hotspot, network, toggle, switch, 2G, 3G, battery, power, juice, conserve, drain, location, cell, gps, manager, manage
- fixed transparent Background (2x1)
- added 1x1 and 3x1 size
- changeable textsize
- wifibutton can be turned off
- reworked signal level indication
Please report bugs and problems via e-mail!
- The app also let you setup and connect to a wireless connection at home or on the go.
Keywords: Auto WiFi On Off, WiFi On Off Switch, Battery Saving, Battery Management, Wifi Management, Wifi Manager, Wifi Connection
Wifi Fixer is a background service that works around several problems with Android wifi, including: Wifi shows connected but internet data not available Known network in range but not detected Best network not used Supplicant frozen Supplicant in (likely by heuristic) failure state
Apps can’t prevent disconnections or boost low signals.
Wifi Fixer will detect and attempt recovery when these problems are detected.
You can tune your Wifi Acess Point's settings to minimize disconnections. Please refer to Wifi Fixer’s help documents for more information.
Current version: 22.214.171.124
Read Known Issues in app's built-in documentation
For full changelog, click on the project site linked in Developer Info
Don't use market comments for support: Please use email or project site linked in Developer Info.
Wifi Fixer is an Open Source project.
Rooted Users: If you use a utility to revoke permissions, Wifi Fixer will crash. All are necessary and documented at https://wififixer.wordpress.com/wifi-fixer/app-permissions/
Wifi Fixer has no ads and never will.
**Tasker users!** Wifi Fixer has had intents you can use for some time. See https://github.com/Zanshinmu/Wifi-Fixer/blob/master/wififixer/src/org/wahtod/wififixer/IntentConstants.java
It can also show Wi-Fi access point information, toggling Wi-Fi ON/OFF, and switch access point.
Widget style can be selected from "rabbit" or "cat".
Please check it out "Bluetooth Bear", "Volume Dog", and "3G Monkey".
3G Monkey ( for Android2.3 or later )
If you are willing to help me translate the app to another language please send me an e-mail!
Wi-Fi Matic is an Android app that activates and deactivates Wi-Fi of your device automatically depending on your location, helping you to save battery and consumption of data through your operator network.
It detects automatically the location of known Wi-Fi networks (f.i: home, office, etc.), turns on Wi-Fi when you arrive a place where there is Wi-Fi, and turns it off when you leave that place.
After some training (*), the app should learn all your commonly used Wi-Fi access points, allow your device to use Wi-Fi in the usual places and keep Wi-Fi off where it is not needed.
- How does it work?
It DOES NOT USE GPS nor Android network location services, as it uses your operator network cell identifiers (cell tower identifiers) as the relative location where you are, and where your Wi-Fi networks are. It is designed to minimize usage of resources and battery.
Wi-Fi Matic detects and learns automatically locations where you are connected to a Wi-Fi, not needing much configuration. It also allows you to manage manually your Wi-Fi when needed not interfering with you or with your device data connections.
- How is it used?
1.- Run the app and click on "Enable Wi-Fi Matic".
2.- If you want to connect to a Wi-Fi for the first time, do it as usual in the Android Wireless networks settings menu. If you want to connect to a Wi-Fi you have already connected to before, just turn on Wi-Fi manually and let Android establish connection.
3.- And that's all: Wi-Fi Matic will learn your Wi-Fi location when you get connected. Whenever you leave that place, Wi-Fi will be automatically turned off and whenever you get back, Wi-Fi will be automatically turned on (*)
(*) Depending on your mobile carrier network configuration and your access point signal strength, Wi-Fi Matic might need some time to precisely learn all needed cell tower identifiers and work accurately. Check Frequently Asked Questions.
Avec l’application SFR WiFi, accédez à 4 millions de hotspots partout en France.
L’application SFR WiFi est désormais disponible aux clients Box de SFR, comme aux clients mobile avec une carte SIM SFR ayant souscrit à une offre permettant l’accès à SFR WiFi. Pour les clients ADSL/Fibre de SFR, il sera demandé, uniquement lors du premier lancement, une identification via les identifiants Box de SFR.
Egalement, retrouvez les points d'accès à proximité depuis le menu Carte WiFi utilisant la nouvelle version de Google Maps.
Plus d’infos sur www.sfr.fr
If you don't have AP(WiFi hotspot), you can use android phone/PC as hotspot.
* Mouse curser movement
* left and right click support
* Middle mouse button scroll
* Remote keyboard input
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key(Pro only)
* Speech-to-text input for all languages
* Mouse & keyboard full screen
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Media player controller(Pro only)
* Explorer controller(Pro only)
* PPT Presentation controller(Pro only)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu)
* Tap and move for drag
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom(pro)
* Three finger drag & drop or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop(Pro only)
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window(Pro only)
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus(Pro only)
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
WiFi Mouse pro version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.necta.wifimouse.
KEYWORDS remote control,Like:LogMeIn,PhoneMyPC,RDP,VNC,gmote,easy,fast,awesome,follow on facebook,twitter
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 60,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Keywords: wifi, control, intruder, steal, neighbor, data, analyze, network, net, safe, security, hack, protect, velocity, boost, booster, internet, auditor, pass, password, key
See the wireless networks around you, analyze signals or find the best channel for your Access Point with:
- Radar Scan
- Signal strength graph analyzer
- Channel analyzer
It works as ordinary input method. You can use terminal or type SMS ...
Use WiFi for low latency input. 3G may be blocked by some carriers. USB connection works best, but require some technical knowledge and connected cable.
Internet Explorer is not supported and can be unstable. Recommended browser is Chrome.
Source Code (GPL2)
Keywords: remote keyboard, wireless keyboard, browser keyboard, network keyboard, remote input method, http, web server, WiFi and USB.
More from developer
This will also help prevent those audio or video streams dropouts that can occur when walking, biking, driving, or on a bus or train as the phone momentarily sees a wifi network it likes and switches back and forth between wifi and cellular data.
Compatible with Wireless Tether for Root Users -- just turn off your wifi as usual and fire up the tether. Turn on wifi when done.
For Foxfi, please turn off UltraWifiManagerElite first, run Foxfi, and restart UltraWifiManagerElite when finished with Foxfi.
Ultra Wifi Manager Elite adds the following great functionality:
*Option to start automatically on phone bootup.
* Blacklist -- in areas where you are not "on the move" but still want wifi to stay off, simply pick an access point off the list and it goes onto the blacklist. If you change your mind, remove it from the blacklist. It's that easy!
*No banner ad
If you aren't sure, please try Ultra Wifi Manager free of charge, you will be amazed by the results!
Coming soon ---
Please E-Mail other suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org