Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 170,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
Search and connect not only to public hotspots, but also to private WiFi networks that other WADA users have shared.
Detailed information provided in the hotspots around list:
- signal level
- places around with wifi available - office, shopping center, restaurant, etc.
- distance and direction to the nearest hotspots
WADA WiFi manager is a simple and handy tool for users to be constantly connected. This is the easiest way to switch between WiFi networks without going to the phone settings. Simple and intuitive network manager allows you to quickly navigate, when you need a reliable internet connection.
Simply drag the networks in the desired sequence and the app will take care of the rest. The default values are pulled from what's set in the system WifiManager. Android will honour those priorities only when it's establishing a fresh WiFi connection. So to help the system WiFi Prioritizer will also update those priorities (if the option is enabled) when you re-order the networks.
I wrote this application for my personal use but figured that if I have this problem, then surely there are other people out there with the same problem.
Please feel free to send feedback, suggestions or feature requests.
If you have issues with an update. You're welcome to roll back using the APKs available on my site: http://wifiprioritizer.flash.za.org/download/all-versions
NB. Make sure your WIFI sleep policy is set to ALWAYS (Under WIFI settings -> Advanced settings) to avoid unnecessary connect/reconnect when the "Enabling WIFI at start of refresh" option is enabled.
I'm also available on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/106305692535132377088
I also have a Google+ community now to manage beta tests so if you want to assist with beta testing, please request access. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112728793110808546975
***END OF NOTICE***
Send Logs to assist with diagnosing problems.
Internet connectivity check
Start at boot
Control WIFI connectivity
Enabling WIFI on certain devices
***END OF PERMISSIONS***
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
Veloxity WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is your personal assistant for Network Quality and Data Utilization.
With Veloxity, you can:
- Measure App Speed in Real Time.
- Find the best Public WiFi connection.
- Clean your Home WiFi channel.
- Compare WiFi vs. Cellular Net App Speed. Choose the best network.
- Control your Data Expenses! Never exceed your data quota again.
First major feature of WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is to show your WiFi network quality, not only by signal strength but also by interference and by network load. You will be able to solve interference issues by switching to the best channel suggested. If you see INTERFERED in your Wi-Fi status, use one of the free channels we recommend, and you will have a much higher speed. If you see WiFi FAR notification, you will experience lower data speeds. So it is time to choose a closer spot to use your WiFi or get a repeater if you cannot change your router location.
Measure your Network Speed, in real time. This is our WiFi & Mobile Network Speed App's second major feature. The way we test your network speed is different than all speed test tools in the market. Actually we do not test it, we show the speed you really experience. Regular speed test tools downloads and uploads an anonymous file through their own server. So what they really measure is the performance of and the route to their server as well as your own WiFi or Cellular radio link. This type of test will not tell if your TV App or YouTube will show the same performance. What Veloxity measures instead is the Network Speed of each and every single App in your device. So you will see how YouTube, Facebook or your favorite Game performs in your network.
While we measure your Apps Speed and Clean your Network Quality, we did not forget about your quota. Clean links mean faster data speeds. Faster data speeds mean more data consumption. While most of WiFi subscriptions data quota are large enough, most of the Mobile subscriptions are still very limited. Exceeding your quota will result in high number in your monthly bill. Veloxity will keep a track of your total data usage per App, so that you can easily manage your quota, see which Apps you spend most of your money on.
We also prepared a small Game for you if you want to share your network experience with your friends.
Your network quality is a personal matter for us. Please enjoy our utility at no cost.
You can share a WiFi network with the wiMAN community and get access to all WiFi networks shared by people just like you.
New awesome “Material Design” user interface!
Why should you download wiMAN?
★ FIND WIFI NETWORKS:
7+ Million WiFi networks all around the world rated by the wiMAN community
★ CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMMUNITY:
Unlock WiFi networks and share them with the wiMAN community
★ CONNECT TO WIFI AND SAVE MONEY:
Test your network speed and enjoy Internet without limits
★ FIND WIFI EVEN ABROAD:
Download WiFi maps and take them with you everywhere, even without an internet connection
Do you own a wiMAN router?
"My wiMAN router" is a feature that lets you check your network usage stats through a personal dashboard, directly via App.
To sign in, go to "My networks" screen and tap on the top right button.
Come and talk about it here: http://bit.ly/wiMANbeta
Do you like wiMAN? Follow us:
And it is developed by Cheetah Mobile which is the father of Clean Master and CM Security!
• Check the DNS Servers
• Check ARP Cheating
• Check Wi-Fi Hacking
• Check if it's a fake Wi-Fi
• Check if it's a public Wi-Fi
• Check the encryption
• Connect the Wi-Fi in a blink of an eye
• Security check to protect you from any dangerous hotspot
• Clear and simple management of the Wi-Fi list
• Wi-Fi speed test
• Check your Wi-Fi passwords (not hacking but check your saved passwords)
★Official Email: CM.Free.Wifi@CMCM.com
CM Free WiFi is a rising star in the field of Wi-Fi / hotspot applications. Right now it can manage your Wi-Fi list in a simple and clear way, also it will perform security check to protect you from any dangerous Wi-Fi.
Many many interesting and useful functions are under developing, let's keep looking forward on the next version to see what surprise it will bring to us!
Any suggestion or requirement, please send a mail to our official mail box! Thanks!
For control over advanced LEAP settings and the ability to edit existing LEAP profiles, please see "Advanced LEAP Wifi".
Why use LEAP Wifi Free over other offerings on the Android Market? Unlike other offerings, this application is targeted specifically for configuring a LEAP wifi profile. The reason this is significant is because through my extensive testing and debugging of customer-reported issues, I have found MANY inconsistencies between the different Android OS releases and devices. The coding required to successfully connect to a LEAP network needs to compensate for these many inconsistencies. The other offerings out there are general wifi configuration tools, which means they don't give focused attention to the special requirements of creating a proper LEAP configuration.
WiFix tries to solve this problem by changing the WiFi country code.
Using WiFix Manager you can easily install/update WiFix.
NOTE: Make sure to dial *#94349# (*#WIFIX#) after installing WiFix.
Visit http://www.fardjad.com/android/wifix/ for more info.
WiFix and WiFix Manager are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for more information.
This plugin/tool supports direct connections via HTTP over WiFi/WLAN between two Android devices, or between Android (Server) and any device or computer with a Web browser or WebDAV client.
It creates a local Web+WebDAV server. The server URL can either be scanned as a QR-Code, or entered manually.
Although this is mainly a plugin for Total Commander, it can also be used standalone: Simply select some files in any file manager, or text, or an URL, and then use the "share" function to send it to the WiFi plugin. This will start a server and show the URL and QR-Code for the server.
Great to transfer data locally between two Android devices without going through the cloud! Your data will never leave your own wireless LAN network.
Note: Both devices need to be in the same WiFi network. If the sender isn't part of a WiFi network, this tool will offer to create its own access point, or start a WiFi direct connection. Other devices can then connect to this network to transfer data. If you scan the QR-Code from a copy of the WiFi plugin, the connection will be established automatically, and closed automatically when disconnecting.
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!
You get an automatic access to available WiFi. Without having to know any parameters and network settings – osmino WiFi will do it for you.
You can also share the password to a known WiFi network and make it available to other osmino users, just select "Share" and agree by filling check box.
Information about public hotspots is automatically set on map, according to the data received from users’ devices. When you connect to any public network we receive on our server the network location, name and access settings and automatically show it on the map.
This is how we create the use-proven public WiFi hotspots map based on users’ data. The more users subscribe to osmino, the more disposable wifi hotspots appear on the map.
There are already nearly 12 000 000 wifi hotspots on osmino map in more than 50 countries.
This will also help prevent those audio or video streams dropouts that can occur when walking, biking, driving, or on a bus or train as the phone momentarily sees a wifi network it likes and switches back and forth between wifi and cellular data.
For Wireless Tether for Root Users, Foxfi, or other tethering app,
please turn off UltraWifiManager first, run the tethering app, and restart
UltraWifiManager when you're done tethering.
Ultra Wifi Manager Elite adds the following great functionality:
*Option to start automatically on phone bootup.
* Blacklist -- in areas where you are not "on the move" but still want wifi to stay off, simply pick an access point off the list and it goes onto the blacklist. If you change your mind, remove it from the blacklist. It's that easy!
*No banner ad
If you aren't sure, please try Ultra Wifi Manager free of charge, you will be amazed by the results!
Coming soon ---
Please E-Mail other suggestions to email@example.com