-Easy to use Park and Find implementation
-Ability to set a note - Great way to remember what level you're on in a parking garage.
-Navigation to car
-Utilizes Google Maps positioning to ensure accurate location
Important: Make sure you have GPS enabled and Google Play Services installed to avoid issues. If you are unsure of whether or not they are installed and working check Google Maps, if Maps works then this app will most likely work too.
**More updates and features to come!**
If you have any questions, problems, or feature suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Keywords: car locator, car finder, parking, wheres my car?, dude, wheres my car?)
MyCar Locator uses your GPS to remember where you park with the push of just one button and guides you back to your car easily. Never again forget where you have parked!
Also great for remembering the location of your hotel, camping spot, trail head, boat ramp, bus stop or any other location you would like to easily return to later.
David on January 13, 2012
Went to see a concert in a round venue. If you exit out the wrong door, as I always do, your screwed and it takes forever to find your car as eveything looks the same. This app worked perfectly! All we had to do was follow the arrow and we found our car with no problem. Would definitely recommend it."
Mike on December 17, 2011
A great app for everyone that gets turned around in a parking lot. Never loose your car again. The compass needs a little work, but the map will guide you directly to your car. Easy to use and understand, and doesn't use a lot of battery life."
Marc on March 8, 2012
If you've ever come out of a stadium and thought "where is my car?", this app is for you. Simply click park before you leave your car and it will guide you back after the game or concert."
--Please make sure your phone's GPS is turned on!--
Keep in mind it is highly unlikely that your phone will be able to get a GPS signal inside any building, including a house or parking garage.
-This app is best used outdoors!
Great to use when:
-Parking in a big city
-Large lots, airport, college campus, theme park, etc.
-Parking in an unfamiliar area
-Parking at a sporting event, convention, concert, etc.
Not just for locating your parked car, My Car Locator Free is also great to remember locations for camping, hiking, boating and many other outdoor activities.
Also great for exploring new places on foot; store your hotel, train or bus stop, that cool place you just found and will want to return to later, whatever!
-Arrow points you to car's location
-Easily choose between feet, yards, and meters
-Store detailed notes about your car's location
-Remembers how long you have been parked
-Provides walking directions back to your car's location
-Choose between map or satellite view
-Two ways to store your location(Press the 'P' in the bottom-right corner, or just double tap on the map)
-Current GPS accuracy shown in real-time
--Please make sure your phone's GPS is turned on!--
Keep in mind it is highly unlikely that your phone will be able to get a GPS signal inside any building, including a house or parking garage.
-This app is best used outdoors!
-May not be compatible with Motorola Cliq
(car locator, finder, parking, gps)
The "Dude, where's my car?!" application allows you to set your exact car parking spot.
Later you can route to the spot using Google navigation, Google maps or any other navigation application.
Supports multiple parking spots.
Allows you to enter a description to each parking spot.
Very easy and intuitive to use.
After adding a parking spot, tap on it for it's description balloon. Tapping the description balloon will show the options menu.
This is an application easy to use designed for all those who love to have their vehicles on point; you have the possibility to create a support option not only for cars but also for motorbikes and trucks.
This application can also work for several vehicles at once, and includes a table on which you can enter all your data from your vehicles in order to create a tab with all the technical specifications without having the need to resort to the manuals that come with our vehicle at the time of your purchase.
It also includes reminders for your next car maintenance check and/or changes that you can perform on your vehicle. Car maintenance includes a feature that allows you to view any costs made.
My car maintenance already has by default, the most important maintenance and routine for each vehicle but gives you the ability to create new fields that you think are necessary for maintenance of your vehicle; In addition to all this, you have a special field for refueling, where you can include prices, distances and obtain a detailed consumption.
My car maintenance will allow you to have a detailed history of any maintenances performed of your vehicle.
Available in Spanish, English and Italian
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log, This will help to create list of potentially dangerous adapters and share this information with other users.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★ are available with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
- Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when running in background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude
Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
Bluetooth related - communication with external adapter
Internet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
Now, whichever vehicle you own or travel in you can get the code information at your finger tips and what's more it's free.
52,000+ fault descriptions, 52 car makes, all data is stored locally so it does not impede on your data allowance.
Whether you own a car or not keep this app on your phone and when the inevitable happens you'll be able to set your mind at rest!
Might make the difference between deciding to abandon your trip or continuing on.
This application also allows you to quickly find petrol stations and car park available around you. As for your car, the way is displayed on a map and as textual format.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at email@example.com
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
Save your location when you park and Car Locator will help you find your car
-Beam your current or saved location to another phone/email
-Home screen widget for quick save
-Shake to save
-Double tap on map to save
-Save notes and photos
-Manual coordinate entry
-View current and car coordinates (great for geocaching)
-Customizable background images
-Live wallpaper always points to your car
-Customizable radar visualization
-Automatically save location on bluetooth disconnect or car undock
-Automatically save, sync, and import location with your Evernote account.
READ_CONTACTS - Car Locator has the ability to "beam" your location to another user who has Car Locator installed. You can select the recipient of your location by using your contact list
SEND_SMS/RECEIVE_SMS - The "beam" communication is done through SMS. This is why the SMS permission is required. No SMS's are sent without your explicit action.
Tags: Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder
"5 stars. Finally a nice simple way to find my car that actually works, and not only the car. It works on anything to find your way back."
"Great car-finder. Does a great job of finding my car. In my tests it is accurate to 4 meters which is fantastic for a phone gps. Good work and thanks for a great app! "
We have loaded the app with all kinds of extras to entertain as well as navigate!
** DS Software specializes in mobile navigation solutions.
-> fuel logger
-> record any expense
-> maintenance records
-> and much more...
My cars is very easy to use! With a few seconds after every fill-up you will quickly build valuable statistics that will tell you how much cost your vehicle. And you will be very surprised!
If you have data in Excel or in any other app, you can also contact support to help you import it in My Cars.
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, ...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Many statistics/charts/reports
- Advanced reminders (like reminder on next maintenance)
- Export/import in csv/xml
- Support of Bi-fuel,Dual-fuel,Electric vehicles
PRO features: (requires enabling PRO mode)
- Dropbox support for auto-backup and import/export
- Multiple currency support with exchange rates
- Print any screen with ease to Google Cloud Print
How to enable PRO mode?
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app
-> Enable adds in Go Pro Menu
Detailed features set:
- Refuels can be entered either with trip distance or odometer
- Refuels can be used with either fuel price or refuel cost
- Diverse types of refuels (full/partial,missed,partial with gauge,etc...)
- Support of bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of dual-fuel cars (flexfuel). 2 options: manual blend gasoline + ethanol (for Brazil) and standard E85, Exx, etc...
- Support of most worlwide units (full UK support for instance)
- Support of a different unit of distance by car. Please enable this option in advanced parameters. That way you can have one car in miles and a second one in kilometers
- Charts with filter by car and/or date range. Easy editing of data in the charts.
- Maintenance records management with reminders
- Bill records (insurance, parking, etc...) with reminders
- Distance statistics: total distance, distance/year, distance/month, distance/day
- Cost statistics: cost per category (refuel,bill,services). Cost/distance, cost/year, cost/month, cost/day, etc...
- Fuel efficiency statistics
- Report with best/worst fuel efficiency. Easy to track under which conditions you were good or bad.
- Fuel quantity units: US Gallons, Imperial gallons and liters
- Many fuel efficiency units
- Many currency codes
- Export/import in CSV/XML format
- Quick refuel widget with the ability to use the picture of your car
- My Cars launcher widget with different icons (car, bike, etc....)
- Automatic/Manual backup of data (through export)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features), please contact support by email.
My Cars - Social networks
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: email@example.com
Follow us on:
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
Feel free to contact me by e-mail for any question.
- Dropbox backup/restore
- Google Cloud Print to ease capture of My Cars screenshots
My Cars features:
Track your car and bikes expenses/mileage with an exhaustive set of features
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, ...)
- Maintenance records
- Charts (exportable as png files)
- Many customizations options to fit your needs
- Many statistics/charts
- Dropbox backup/restore
- Export/import in csv/xml (PRO only)
- Automatic backup of data on SD card + Google online backup
- Support of Bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of Dual-fuel cars (E85,)
- Many units supported. Full UK support!
- Widget for quick refuel
- Widget to launch the app with other icons (other car, bike icons). Can be used for instance to use your own bike icon to launch My Cars
- No ads! (unless you activate them)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features) , you can contact me by email.
You can enable PRO features with one fo the following options
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app (former "My Cars Donation")
-> Enable adds in the app itself in Go Pro Menu
App widgets only work if the app is not installed on the SD card.
Just start the app when you park, wait a moment for GPS, and save your current position. That's it! When you want to get back to your car, just re-start Car Finder, allow it to get GPS again, and tell it to find your car! Very simple and easy to use. Extremely light on memory and phone resources in general, so it a good choice for entry-level or older phones.
Please try this free version first. If you don't want the advertisements, then please consider the paid version; which has identical features except no advertisements. It's very cheap, and will help me buy a half-decent phone! This version requires the Internet permission to load Ads.
The paid version has no extra features.
Uses Google Navigation to get you back to your car.
If you have any problems or suggestions for improving our app, or would like to contribute to more translation, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It's nice to hear from you :)
Save your car's location, view road and satellite maps and open saved locations in your phone's navigation.
Available in: English | Español | Deutsch | 中文（简体）| 日本語 | Kiswahili | العربية | русский | 中文（繁體）
For most accuracy turn on gps with assist and wireless networks. When it accesses google maps set it to walking for feet measurement, then get directions. Also for even finer pin point measurment tap the blue icon in the top right corner to access google navigation beta which gives you aerial satellite view and voice assist, with a arrow that changes direction with your phone to guide you. It can only be as accurate as the map system allows it and if you use it and only walk 5ft away it will most likely give a faulty reading.
Great app with a simple interface. When you park your car hit the "Remember this Location" button and go about your business. When your ready to locate your car, hit the "Remembered Location" button to access a map that will lead you to your vehicle. You can use this with other forms of transportation also, such as motorcycles,bikes, or any other object you place at a distance. For best results set maps to walking distance, This will provide measurement in feet. If your bicycling use bicycle setting, driving use driving setting etc. etc. For best accuracy use gps, assisted gps and cell towers.
Must have gps enabled to use this app.
Must have google maps installed on phone.
"Dude, Where's My Car?" is the most user friendly car locator app on the market -- one touch to save your spot, one touch to find your spot. It really is that simple!
- Battery efficient GPS algorithm provides you with an accurate fix as quickly as possible.
- Utilizes Google Navigation to provide you walking/bicycling/driving directions right to your vehicle. Google Maps pinpoint option also available.
- Elegant and intuitive user interface that doesn't send you through a maze of screens or make you tap a million times just to save/load your spot.
- Take a photo* - Landmarks? Parking Zone? Street signs? It's up to you! * Applicable only if your device has a camera
- Share your spot - Meeting friends/family in a crowded parking lot at the mall or an amusement park? Parked on an unknown street and you need to let someone know where you're at? Easily share your location no matter what device they're using.
- Set a reminder - Parked at a meter, in a parking garage, or always forget about street cleaning? Set a reminder which will notify you before it costs you. One single saved parking ticket pays for the app ten times over!
- Color themes - Everyone loves to customize. Favorite team colors? Hot pink and yellow? Go for it!
- Advertisement and nag screen free.
- All saved location information is kept locally on your phone -- this app does NOT save ANY of your personal information remotely.
There is a free version of the app to try risk-free and Google Play features a 15 minute window for refunds:
Note: This app takes advantage of the Global Positioning System, which provides the most accurate read of your current location based on satellites in orbit around the Earth. One downside of GPS is that a) sometimes it's unreliable and b) it may take a while to get an accurate fix. If you're having a hard time getting a signal (i.e. you're in a parking garage or blocked by tall buildings or trees), try moving around until you have a clear view of the sky. Also keep in mind that the GPS chipset built into older phones is not as reliable/fast as newer chipsets so this app is ultimately limited by the hardware in your phone.
Please keep these considerations in mind when using the app or leaving a review! Suggestions, comments, feature requests, improvements, etc. are always welcome. Click the "email developer" link on this page and I'll be sure to respond.
(Keywords: car locator, car finder, gps, where'd I park, parking, park, where's my spot, tinder)