I loved it before it updated and now it don't work for $h¡t... It stops downloading after two seconds then won't resume. I've tried everything from fixing the settings to uninstalling & reinstalling. Please help me love this app again!
I love this app... most of the time! Seems like every so often after an update, something goes wrong and then it doesnt download the songs... you select download, it takes you to transfers but shows nothing... please could you look into fixing this?
I don't know how everyone is rating this so highly. I have a brand new Samsung galaxy s7 edge, downloaded this, instantly tried to search a few songs and nothing came up. Not sure why but it was a total waste of time.
Too confusing to use. Needs the option to preview song before downloading since the majority of names do not give you full information.
Misleading. Download a few songs and suddenly 300 that I can't play shows up. Deleted them and they added themselves back.
When are you going to update the frickin thing so you can listen to music before you download a damn song. Right now your app sucks
FrostWire 1.9.4 - MAY/18/2017
- New Gridview for Pictures and Videos in My Files
- New image viewer screen in My Files
- Picasso 3 and OKHttp3 upgrades, faster search
- UX-Bug: Fixes Wizard Page layout so users with very small screens can finish initial setup
- Fixed bugs on Music Player, VPN detection issues on Android 7
- Switch Queue and Playlist tile icons updated, color updates, layout code cleanup
- UX look/Performance upgrade of file type selection controls on Search and My Files