Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.
• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.
• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.
• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Free Internet speed Booster functions to speed up your Internet connection
- Cleans the DNS cache and improves the latency (this will increase the ping speed and best if you play multiplayer games).
- Stops unwanted background tasks and increase the available bandwidth.
- Adjusts average parallel connections to optimize the speed.
This app perfectly works with all Android phones and tablets. This does not require ROOT to run.
Note to Google:
This app is developed by me and all the code, images created by myself. It comply with all the terms and this is not a fake app, it's functions correctly as described.
The best tutorials so you can get free internet on your cell without balance or a data plan with this application teach you to configure networks vpn and use the best proxy for you to browse free and secure, learns to use premium droidvpn to set and obtain new tricks, methods to navigate this new year 2015 in our app you will find three sections, one of which is the tutorial, the other countries, ie select your country and find a tutorial suitable for your carrier, and Finally the other section is favorite when you like a tutorial just have to save favorites to review it more later.
also learn to configure a vpn also find tutorials to configure: finchvpn, troidvpn, psiphon, openvpn, proxy droid, your freedom, element 53 pro, projet tor, you do not need a premium account to access all our guides and methods depart daily in the course of this year.
if you have balance and want to have free internet you just have to follow exactly the tutorials in the application, always remember whether there are connections available in the UDP, TCP, Bin to Local Port, port 53, port 443, port 80 Puerto 8080, and to increase the speed you must use the Terminal apk emulator console, there are tutorials for pinging and speed free internet, if you wonder how to share free internet from droidvpn to a pc there is also an easy tutorial to follow Tutorials made by wildercs for more information go to:
in this app you will find the following tutorials:
Free Online android
Free wifi internet
Free internet balance
Free internet modem
Free intenret 4G lite 2015
for now only available for the following countries
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
Is your Internet access being censored? Are some things on the Internet simply not accessible to you? Do you need protection from eavesdroppers or access without a login on an unencrypted wireless hotspot network or any other web-login based Internet access? Would you like to appear to be a user from a different country to avoid inconvenient content restrictions? Or would you prefer if your IP was not logged by every website you visit and everything you do logged by the NSA? Then look no further, you've found the solution!
Our Your Freedom service does all this for you, and more. It defeats censorship, it encrypts all your traffic, it hides your origin and identity, and it just makes things work that don't work without it. All you need is this app. There is a free service (called "FreeFreedom") available permanently to everyone who only needs occasional access and low bandwidth. If you need more, you can always upgrade later - once you know that it solves your problem and you need more than FreeFreedom provides.
Supported tunnel modes:
* ICMP ECHO (rooted phones only)
We have 21 tunnel servers in 9 countries.
Visit our webpage https://www.your-freedom.net/ for in-depth information about our service. We appreciate if you send us crash reports when asked by your phone. To contact us about this app, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to always receive the latest beta version instead of the production version and have all the latest features and bugs, please opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.resolution.yf_android
Orbot is the only app that creates a truly private internet connection. As the New York Times writes, “when a communication arrives from Tor, you can never know where or whom it’s from.” Tor won the 2012 Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award.
★ ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES: Orbot is the safest way to use the Internet on Android. Period. Orbot bounces your encrypted traffic several times through computers around the world, instead of connecting you directly like VPNs and proxies. This process takes a little longer, but the strongest privacy and identity protection available is worth the wait.
★ PRIVATE WEB SURFING: Use with Orweb, the most anonymous way to access any website, even if it’s normally blocked, monitored, or on the hidden web. Get Orweb: https://goo.gl/s3mLa
★ PRIVATE CHAT MESSAGING: Use Gibberbot with Orbot to chat confidentially with anyone, anywhere for free. Get Gibberbot: https://goo.gl/O3FfS
★ PRIVACY FOR APPS: Any installed app can use Tor if it has a proxy feature, using the settings found here: https://goo.gl/2OA1y Use Orbot with Twitter, or try private web searching with DuckDuckGo: https://goo.gl/lgh1p
★ PRIVACY FOR EVERYONE: Tor can help you confidentially research a competitor, get around the Facebook block at school, or circumvent a firewall to watch sports at work.
★ PRIVACY MADE EASY: Check out our fun, interactive walkthrough: https://guardianproject.info/howto/browsefreely
★ IT’S OFFICIAL: This is the official version of the Tor onion routing service for Android.
***Expert Root Mode***
★ UNIVERSAL MODE: Orbot can be configured to transparently proxy all of your Internet traffic through Tor. You can also choose which specific apps you want to use through Tor.
***We Love Feedback***
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Orbot is free software. Take a look at our source code, or join the community to make it better: https://gitweb.torproject.org/orbot.git
★ ABOUT TOR: https://TorProject.org
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email: email@example.com
★ HELP US BRING ORBOT TO YOUR COUNTRY: We’re trying to get Orbot into as many languages as possible. Right now it’s in: Arabic (العربية), Basque (Euskara), Bulgarian (български език), Chinese (中文简体), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Farsi (فارسی), French (Français), French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Hebrew (עברית), Hungarian (Magyar Nyelv), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語) Korean (조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Malaysian (بهاس ملايو ), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Russian (Русский), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svensk), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
If Orbot isn’t in your language yet, we’d love to have you join our translation team: https://goo.gl/6hni4
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security. FoxFi usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.
Currently WiFi mode may not support some phone models and we are working to expand the supported list. However Bluetooth/USB mode works for all phones. To check and see if WiFi mode can be supported on your phone visit http://foxfi.com/devices
Again you do NOT need a tether plan or root your phone (otherwise you do not need our software). It WiFi mode prompts you to call your carrier that means FoxFi has failed and you should use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.
*If you have T-mobile, you should use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled.
*Sprint and AT&T has blocked the original FoxFi from Market. If you get error installing please use the second link from http://pdanet.co/android
*Starting from Android 4.1 carriers have locked-down the WiFi hotspot feature on most phones, to work around that FoxFi will ask you to install a "FoxFi certificate" on those phones. The side effect is that Android system will require you to set a screen lock when any security settings is changed. For some models there may be a way to remove the lock screen while keeping the certificate. Please see details at http://pdanet.co/wifi
-- Android 4.4 will also show a warning message that says "Your network usage may be monitored" as a result of installing the "FoxFi Certificate". You can safely ignore this warning because the FoxFi certificate can not be used outside of turning on hotspot.
-- If the screen lock or the monitor warning bothers you, you can actually remove the "FoxFi certificate" as soon as WiFi hotspot is ready (the certificate, as well as the VPN, is only needed during the "turning on" period). See steps below.
--To remove the FoxFi certificate, select "Clear Credentials" from phone security Settings (this removes ONLY the FoxFi certificate, all the stocked certificates will stay). If "Clear Credentials" is disabled, open the list of certificates and select the "User" tab, then open the FoxFi Certificate and scroll down to remove. Only after that your phone will allow you to set screen lock to "None".
*AT&T Galaxy/Note phones: WiFi mode is now blocked if you updated to 4.3. Please use USB/BT mode.
*The free version has a usage limit that requires you to restart FoxFi to continue using free mode. You can purchase the full version key to unlock this.
Here are some tips to help your usage:
1. On some models if you run into WiFi problem after using the Hotspot, simply reboot your phone and rename the hotspot before activating to clear the issue.
2. For some Samsung phones if your computer is not able to get an IP address, try to turn on WiFi on the phone first and make sure it does not connect to any WiFi network, then turn on FoxFi.
3. FoxFi is tested on non-rooted phones. If your phone has a rooted ROM it may or may not work.
4. When WiFi hotspot is activated you may also see a hotspot notification of the built-in WiFi hotspot feature. Please ignore it. As long as you do not sign up for a tether plan you won't be charged.
5. If you enter or change the hotspot password, make sure you rename the hotspot also before activating.
6. Sometimes Windows need a "repair" on the WiFi menu to get a correct IP address.
Features: UI similar to Wi-Fi settings; Restart tunnel when connectivity changes (e.g. from wifi to 3g); Start on boot; Passphrase; DNS; Script-Security; Write and View Log File; Open Source (GPLv3);
The prerequisites screen will check your device for root, busybox, tun.ko and the openvpn binary! This should be useful to new users figuring out what's needed to get openvpn running.
A working openvpn config is required.
You should follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/fschaeuffelhut
Stay up to date, get help and help out: Join the google group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-openvpn-settings?hl=en
Before you start, please read the following instructions carefully.
If possible, please uninstall 1.4.X and any other previous editions before updating to 1.5.X.
"SSH Tunnel Provides a Secure Internet Connection for Your Android Device with One Click" -- LifeHacker
SSHTunnel is a SSH tunnel app for Android System. With this app and a configured server (typically configured with sshd and nginx / squid), you can easily browse internet through a SSH tunnel on your android devices.
This project is published under the GNU General Public License v3.0. For more information, please visit our project site: http://sshtunnel.googlecode.com
StrongVPN OpenVPN Client is a product of Reliablehosting.com, a US-based company with over twenty years experience providing internet services for personal, corporate and government clients around the world.
- Access 446 servers in 19 countries (and counting!)
- Auto-reconnect after device reboot and sleep
- Military-grade 256-bit AES encryption available
- Share and synchronize account with Windows and Macintosh clients
- Fully functional on all compatible devices, root access not required
Please note, Android version 4 or higher is required to connect.
This application works only for OpenVPN connections. For PPTP, the connection must be established through the default Android VPN client.
With imo beta, users can preview and try new and experimental IM features. However, the beta app is less stable than the official imo instant messenger app. For the latest stable version, download our official app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imo.android.imoim.
We're actively adding new features to the beta app, so please send us feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read every email!
* Free high-quality video and voice calls
* Share pictures and video with friends
* Create groups with friends, family, roommates and more
* Easily share and explore photos in your groups
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favourite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, to make messaging fun!
• Ability to sort and reorder stickers
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply