Timehop helps you celebrate the best moments of the past. It's like #tbt every day!
What were you doing a year ago today? Two years? Three years? Timehop brings together your old photos and posts from your Phone, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Foursquare and replays your past a day at a time.
You'll quickly fall in love with checking your daily Timehop. Give it a try today!
- Want to meet up with friends? Quickly open up the app to see who is out nearby.
- Want to share what you’re doing? Checking in is faster and more fun than ever.
- Got an idea for something fun to do? Easily message all of your nearby friends.
Get started with Swarm now!
All statuses are divided into 11 categories: Funny statuses, Love statuses, New Year statuses, Sad statuses, Nice statuses, Man statuses, Woman statuses, Clever statuses, Life statuses, Joke statuses, Friend statuses.
Using our application you can log in and post statuses in social networks: Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki and Moi Mir.
You can edit any short status from the collection, and send their own status (no longer than 250 characters) to multiple social networks in one click!
Post statuses on the wall Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte with photo or image.
Post Photo statuses into Facebook and VKontakte.
Post statuses on a background pictures on the wall Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte.
Copy any status in clipboard.
Share any status in to third-party applications, such as a text editor or an application for sending SMS.
Collect your personal collection of Favorite statuses.
Store in "Favorites" any phrases up to 250 characters from the third-party applications or publish these phrases in social networks in the form of statuses.
Set up app's widget on home screen.
Menu is available on the main page of the application:
Two main menu items – Search and Settings.
"Search" – search statuses by any your keywords.
"Settings" – select the social network, which you will work, update statuses, sorting statuses in categories, how long time to keep posting history, set up widget theme and the ability to change the language of the application (Russian / English / Spanish / German / French / Italian / Portuguese).
"History" – posting history of statuses with using of the application (for 7 days by default).
"Download" - download additional database of statuses for the app.
This application is absolutely free! Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions for improvement:
See all of your Facebook Groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you.
* Create a group for just about anything.
* Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch.
* Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into.
Facebook Groups are great for...
* Families—share photos, organize vacations.
* Teams—post updates and schedules.
* Neighborhoods—borrow tools, share local news.
* School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes.
Using Footfeed to check in is easy. Simply create an account and link up your network accounts. When you want to check in, select your location and press checkin. You will continue to earn your points, badges, mayorships, rewards and rankings from each of the checkin networks.
* Multi Checkin Capable: check in once to multiple networks simultaneously including Facebook Places, Foursquare, Gowalla, Google Latitude, Facebook and Twitter
* Nearby Check-in Deals & Rewards: find all of the deals and rewards available from local businesses just for checking in. Includes over 15,000 Foursquare deals and hundreds of Geotoko check-in deals
* Tips & To Dos: we aggregate all of the tips and recommendations shared by users across all the check-in networks so you can easily get ideas on where to go and what to do
* Single Check in Feed: view all your friends checkins from Foursquare and Gowalla in a single feed * Stats: view all your stats across the checkin networks in a single view including, points, badges, mayorships, friends, stamps and more
* Friends: view all your friends on your checkin networks including their stats and recent checkin history * Favorite Locations: mark your favorite locations for quick checkin
Footfeed is recommended for fans of Facebook, Foursquare, Gowalla, Latitude, Loopt, Whrrl, Buzzd and other checkin networks
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/footfeedapp
Friend us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/footfeed
And make sure to login to Footfeed.com where you get complete access to your account.
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
Sometimes you just want to check-in to Foursquare and move on. Simple check-in allows you to do just that.
** NOTE: At the end of 2014, Foursquare will be removing the leaderboard from their API, so points will no longer be a part of the experience. **
Want a feature? Get in touch: @rathboma on twitter
- one touch check-ins
- Long press to check-in with a shout and share to Facebook / Twitter
- includes a map view so you can tell if your location is correct
- custom venue search (press the search button)
- app opens instantly to the foursquare nearby venue list
- all check-ins from the app are shared with friends but NOT posted to twitter or facebook
- Your location IS passed on check-in, so these check-ins are eligible for mayorships.
- No ads (there never will be)
If you have any issues with the app, please email me so that I can fix them. There's no function for me to contact you if you leave a bad review. I find squishing bugs very relaxing! (you can also tweet me: @rathboma)
This app supports android 2.1 and up. It should allow you to foursquare check-in with no problems on even the oldest phones.
Currently there are only 770 lines of code in the entire app, this helps to keep it fast. The goal is to keep this under 1000 to maximize speed, and reduce battery drain.
Simple Checkin in the Press:
About Foursquare: http://bit.ly/IfODJj
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Simple Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
** If you have any issues, please email me. I haven't been able to test on every phone **
- You might not get a notification on older android devices (< 4.0). I'm working to fix this now.
Map your saved wifi networks to Foursquare places. Then when you connect to that network you will be automatically checked-in.
- Create unlimited wifi-place mappings
- Get notified when you are checked-in
- Uses your approximate location on check-in, so you still get points!
- Very battery efficient
Pro features coming soon.
tweet me with feature requests! @rathboma
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Wi-fi Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
After clicking to venue icon on map, you can go to venue detail (by clicking on gears icon, then Foursquare).
By long press map in Locus, you get new point, then choose gears icon and Foursquar. This app download desired points and show them in Locus.
READ AND SHARE
Our special technology pulls the most Imotiv or most emotionally charged line from stories and displays this on your feed, letting you quickly see what’s interesting. Facebook integration also means you can easily share stories you like with friends.
Our new Explore panel shows you what stories your Facebook and Twitter friends are reading so you’ll always be in the loop. Imotiv will also recommend blogs based on what you have recently read.
Imotiv lets you express your thoughts and share ideas with other bloggers via our conversations feature. Commenting and replying to comments has never been easier!
Keep your eyes and ears peeled for more updates as we continue to improve the blog discovery and reading process! In the meantime, enjoy!
To claim your blog and find out what Imotiv is all about, go to http://imotiv.ly.
- Upload multiple photos and videos
- Live feed
- Beautiful Dashboard
- Recent Activity, Popular and Featured Views
- Full web version
- Integrated Facebook and Twitter
By using this app, users can do searching, locating and tagging all the nearby masjid. Everythings just can be done by using your smartphone or tablet; as of now Google Android platform is supported, Apple IOS (its coming soon insha Allah).
findMasjid shall list of masjids nearby pressing Sync button or entering Search keyword. It use your devices built in GPS to find your current location wherever you are and it shall display list of Masjid/Mosque available surrounding you.
Currently supported countries: Malaysia, other countries coming soon.
• Search masjid;
• Locate masjid;
• Tag new masjid;
• Tag latest masjid’s activities;
• Get direction to masjid either using Google Maps or Waze.
You must have internet enabled on your smartphone to do Search, Locate and Tag masjid, and GPS/Network Location enabled to obtain your current location.
Schedule your updates to post at optimal times, whether you're around or not. Build up a queue of awesome content to share with your friends and followers, and followup on your posts with Buffer's straightforward analytics to see which posts performed best.
Buffer works from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and almost all other reader apps. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
FaceDropt is a simple way to automatically upload photos to a Facebook album. It's great for weddings, vacations, or any other event with a timeframe.
Simply create an album or choose an existing one and select how long you'd like to upload to that album, FaceDropt does the rest. Each photo you snap will be detected and automatically uploaded to Facebook for you in the background until the time you've specified.
FaceDropt is ad supported, but if you'd like to remove ads and support the developer, an in app purchase is available to do so. Thank you in advance!
Tags: Facebook, Uploader, Autouploader, Albums, Camera, Photos
Squicker Pro continues to allow you to checkin quicker with a status icon for nearby foursquare venues available at all time. In addition, Squicker Pro will alert you via notifications when a venue you've visited or a venue you're the mayor of is nearby. No more forgetting to checkin at your favorite spots or losing mayorships. Squicker Pro is on top of it!
Individual notification settings per venue coming soon!
powered by foursquare
*foursquare app required for desired functionality