(7Zipper is not just archiver/extractor but a super commander for file management, and it require some permissions.)
zip, 7zip, jar
zip, alz, egg, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, gz, bz2, rar, jar, 7zip, lzh
support split zip archive (z01, z02 ..., zip.001, zip.002 ..)
- copy,move,paste (file, folder)
- open,rename,delete (file, folder)
- 7zip, zip,unzip,send as
- sdcard usage
- backup app
- image viewer (support animated gif)
- text viewer ( you can open large text file)
- swf (flash) viewer
- system information (cpu, memory, battery, network etc..)
- task killer
- ftp client
- ftp server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- http server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- photo calendar (all of your photos will be sorted by the date automatically. you can browse your photos by calendar)
- Hex Viewer
- SDCard Storage Usage
- Manage Default app launcher
- Image Resize
- file search & find string in text-files
- memo widget
- d-day widget
- todo widget
- support lan-network
- support access for external storage / usb
- support shortcut for system app permission manager
- stopwatch (count down)
- date calculator
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
[Please read the full description before reading negative reviews or look for all the positive reviews on the next page]
This app may be useful for you if:
- if you don't have a mobile data plan.
- if you have a limited plan and would like to spare your bytes and money whenever you're at home/work/school.
- if you're roaming and would like to avoid roaming data charges.
- if you prefer speed and want an internet that is faster* than any wifi/3g/4g/lte. (*as fast as your modem)
- if you don't have access to wifi / don't need wifi just for your device.
- if you don't trust the security/privacy of your wifi network.
- if your wifi connection is weak, slow or keeps disconnecting.
- if you would like to access your local network from your device for backups or storage.
Basically, since you're already connected to usb to recharge or sync, why not also have a super fast, unlimited, secure internet connection for no additional charges, for whatever reason, like sync your mail, contacts or calendars, download and update apps, pre-cache maps, use online-only apps/games, etc...
- You'll be able to connect to the internet via USB with a single click. No advanced skills required whatsoever.
- The connection will appear on your device as 3G so that all apps including Market function seamlessly as if you're actually connected to 3G.
- It will first guide you in 2 easy steps to setup your computer for it to work.
- Troubleshooting tips on the spot for most problems.
- No pc-side software installation is needed at all.
- It provides an option to automatically connect as soon as you plug in USB.
- To disconnect, simply unplug USB. To connect again, plug back USB. Voila. Easy.
- A manual configuration option is also available for advanced users.
This app requires:
- A ROOTED android device
- A Tether option in your device.
- A desktop/laptop computer with your device drivers installed (and ability to edit Network Connections, no extra software needed)
- An internet connection
- Patience - a connection may take a few seconds to a few minutes to get established, since there's no direct way to do it but through this trick.
All app permissions are only needed to establish the connection.
Note that this App was not tested on all android devices and might not work on yours, depending on your manufacturer, your carrier's restrictions, your device's configuration or whatnot. Please consider first trying the TRIAL edition (also available on Google Play), before purchasing, and try the troubleshooter before leaving a bad review. And please disregard negative reviews from users whose devices are limited in such a way and don't bother to read this description.