Turn your android phone in WiFi/3G remote controller for PC, and control your PC remotely from everywhere.
Use your mobile as remote desktop touch screen,remote mouse and remote keyboard.
Use it over wifi or 3g and similar connections.
Pinch zoom,easy mouse control,touchpad mode, automatic wireless network scanner,auto connecting,intuitive UI with multimedia controls,programmable buttons..
(check out included pictures)
-THIS IS FREE FULLY FUNCTIONAL 1 DAY DEMO/TRIAL,FULL APP LICENSE is 4.99$ (PAYPAL PAYMENT AT WWW.SILICMOBILE.COM,
FOR ANDROID MARKET PAYABLE APP VERSION CHECK "PC REMOTE CONTROLLER (ML)")
-if you have problems connecting to PC etc.. check FAQ at: http://www.silicmobile.com/remote/faq
-send suggestions, app comments,questions etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-if you like tested app, don't forget to text-comment it :)
Try the free LITE version before making an order. The paid version includes keys f1-f24 and page up/down.
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- Support Tablet size devices.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Uses SSL included with the Android OS.
- Auto login
- Can handle 20 different AS/400 configurations
- Support for 9 different EBCDIC code pages
- Colors can be customized
- Device name support
- 2 finger zoom
- Support for Barcode scanner from ZXing (camera scanner)
- Hardware keys on the Android phone can be linked to 5250 functions
- Help system