You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
(7Zipper is not just archiver/extractor but a super commander for file management, and it require some permissions.)
zip, 7zip, jar
zip, alz, egg, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, gz, bz2, rar, jar, 7zip, lzh
support split zip archive (z01, z02 ..., zip.001, zip.002 ..)
- copy,move,paste (file, folder)
- open,rename,delete (file, folder)
- 7zip, zip,unzip,send as
- sdcard usage
- backup app
- image viewer (support animated gif)
- text viewer ( you can open large text file)
- swf (flash) viewer
- system information (cpu, memory, battery, network etc..)
- task killer
- ftp client
- ftp server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- http server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- photo calendar (all of your photos will be sorted by the date automatically. you can browse your photos by calendar)
- Hex Viewer
- SDCard Storage Usage
- Manage Default app launcher
- Image Resize
- file search & find string in text-files
- memo widget
- d-day widget
- todo widget
- support lan-network
- support access for external storage / usb
- support shortcut for system app permission manager
- stopwatch (count down)
- date calculator
FoxFi/PdaNet share your phone's Internet with your computer or tablet through USB, WiFi Hotspot or Bluetooth. That will save you a $20/month tether plan. No rooting is needed.
The USB mode in PdaNet should support almost all Android phones. It also has a Hide Tether Usage feature that can be used when necessary.
WiFi mode (FoxFi) turns your phone into a WiFi hotspot but it only works for some phones.
Please read the following agreement and refund policy below before purchasing the full version.
1. Not all phones models support WiFi mode. Some phone updates may also breaks WiFi mode. Please first install the free version and making sure it works. See http://foxfi.com/devices for compatibility.
2. We do not provide any warranty due to many things we can't control. Carriers have been finding ways to interfere unpaid tether usages such as through system updates.
3. We have extended the refund period from Play Store's 15 minutes to 7 days. Please use the contact link in the order receipt email to request refunds. We won't be able to refund after 7 days, even if some features in PdaNet or FoxFi stop working due to causes we can't control.
After installing the full version key, both FoxFi and PdaNet should display "Full Version Unlocked" at the bottom and should no longer prompt you to upgrade. If that is not happening please contact us. Rare issues in Play Store do happen from time to time. It could also be caused by problem with your Google transaction.
This software allows you to get FULL Internet on an Android tablet if you have an Android phone.
Simply install this program on your Android tablet then select "Configure" to pair with your phone. Follow the instruction if it asks you to install FoxFi or PdaNet on your phone side.
Depending on which phone and tablet you have, you can connect using either WiFi or Bluetooth.
This is completely rewritten and supports Full Internet access with zero delay.
This app is offered free of charge in order to serve as a reference implementation for Spring Design and its parent company’s patents with multi-screens applications. Spring Design’s issued patent numbers can be seen at www.springdesign.com
This is a full release and has no ads. ScreenShare works as a pair. We require it to be installed on both your tablet and your phone in order to share screen and content between devices.
ScreenShare includes two major mini-apps: ScreenShare organizer and ScreenShare browser. ScreenShare organizer can let you share and play your phone contents (photos, videos, music, documents, etc.) to your tablet or TV (via HDMI cable) and export your phone contents to your tablet storage. ScreenShare browser is highly recommended by TabletPCReview: "With ScreenShare Browser, you don't have to be in range of a Wi-Fi signal to get your tablet online. .... The app's performance is rock solid.”
This product does NOT have a remote desktop function or mirroring. ScreenShare has unique benefits: both tablet and phone devices can have distinct screen outputs and inputs to access content on the phone concurrently.
* When you want to stream video or download large files in ScreenShare Browser via the ScreenShare service, we recommend that you to switch the ScreenShare connection to Wi-Fi (phone and tablet connect to the same Wi-Fi network or connect the tablet to the phone's mobile hotspot.)
* Supports HTTPS for Android 3.0+ devices.
Keywords: Share remote device content, wireless media sharing, dual screen apps, two-way input streaming or beaming, Air Droid and AirPlay
1. Start the application on the phone
2. Open the web browser of the device you want to use remotely (tablet or computer)
3. Type the Web address displayed on the phone and you're ready to go !
- Send and receive SMS messages with notifications.
- See your contacts.
- See your call history.
- Fast and fun interface.
- Nothing to install
- No Ads
Any device with a Web browser is supported : Android Tablets, Iphones, Ipads, laptop or desktop computers.. No extra application to install.
For more information see http://www.android-webcontrol.com/about
How to use Android WebControl ?
After downloading the application, start Android WebControl on your phone by tapping on the Droid logo. Once started Android WebControl will display a web address. Type this address into your favorite web browser and you will be connected.
Note: You have to be connected to a Wi-fi network to be able to connect to your phone. If you don't have a Wi-fi available, you can set your phone to create a network for you. For this use the 'Hotspot' or 'Thethering' application on your phone often found in Settings->Wireless & Network->Thethering & portable hotspot->portable Wi-fi hotspot.
For more information see http://www.android-webcontrol.com/faq
What's the requirements to run Android WebControl?
Android WebControl should be compatible with most Android devices running Android 2.1 or later. On the desktop side most modern web browsers are supported including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE.. (For best experience IE is not recommended).
For more information see http://www.android-webcontrol.com/faq
I have a problem !
if you encounter any problem or bug, instead of giving a bad rating please contact me at email@example.com for support.
For more information go to http://www.android-webcontrol.com/contact/
Give it a try !
Keywords : desktop sms, web sms, browser sms, web control, airdroid, easysms, lazydroid, remote desktop, web desktop, tablet sms
VirginDroid sert à savoir où vous en êtes avec votre consommation téléphonique Virgin Mobile.
PS: les donnes proviennent du site de Virgin, donc pas de data dispo sur le mois en cours, dsl :/
Futures implémentations :
- Avertissement a n minutes avant dépassement
- Un peu toutes les options présentes sur le site de virgin ;)
- Conso data aproximative
PS : Plutôt que de mettre une étoile, envoyez votre rapport de bug et laissez moi une journée ou deux pour corriger votre problème de compatibilité !i
EasyTether shares Internet connection from your smartphone with your computer, tablet and router.
It supports USB tethering for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD computers, Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets and OpenWRT-based routers.
It supports Bluetooth tethering for Windows computers and Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets.
It does not require root access or special tethering plans.
THE LITE VERSION BLOCKS HTTPS, INSTANT MESSENGERS AND GAME CONSOLE TETHERING. IF YOU WANT FULL FEATURES, PURCHASE THE FULL VERSION.
Full app allows https - access to secure sites such as facebook, gmail, online banking etc.
Full app supports PS3, Xbox and Wii tethering by means of Internet connection sharing feature on Windows or Mac.
Full app is $9.99, one-time fee only.
All updates are free for registered users, simply re-type the activation code from your purchase confirmation e-mail.
Virgin Mobile Custom devices available exclusively at Walmart
Do it all instantly from your Android device:
• Get peace of mind over your multi-line users wireless spending and usage
• Allocate and gain visibility into how much talk time, text and data each device can use
• Increase or decrease their allotments instantly
• Set curfews and restrictions for devices, down to the time of day
• Limit which apps can be accessed on devices and when
• Approve and restrict contacts for your devices
• Add or remove Custom devices to or from your account at any time
It's a simple and fun way to enjoy your mobile life
* Browse faster and Get easy access to mobile search (Voice, Object, Bar and QR code, Music)
Check out the new voice/music search UI
* Get easy access to Japanese, Chinese character dictionary with OCR.
* Check out the new Side bar menu.
Access easily to My service, Bookmark, App center and setting.
* Click "like"(red heart button) on the site, then you can check all your 'likes' contents.
* Meet the great contents service "Storyball" Enjoy essays, photos, and drawings, etc.
* Watch the breaking news and real-time issue keywords
* Check out various contents of comics, entertainment and shopping etc.
You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security. FoxFi usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.
Currently WiFi mode may not support some phone models and we are working to expand the supported list. However Bluetooth/USB mode works for all phones. To check and see if WiFi mode can be supported on your phone visit http://foxfi.com/devices
Again you do NOT need a tether plan or root your phone (otherwise you do not need our software). It WiFi mode prompts you to call your carrier that means FoxFi has failed and you should use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.
*If you have T-mobile, you should use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled.
*Sprint and AT&T has blocked the original FoxFi from Market. If you get error installing please use the second link from http://pdanet.co/android
*Starting from Android 4.1 carriers have locked-down the WiFi hotspot feature on most phones, to work around that FoxFi will ask you to install a "FoxFi certificate" on those phones. The side effect is that Android system will require you to set a screen lock when any security settings is changed. For some models there may be a way to remove the lock screen while keeping the certificate. Please see details at http://pdanet.co/wifi
-- Android 4.4 will also show a warning message that says "Your network usage may be monitored" as a result of installing the "FoxFi Certificate". You can safely ignore this warning because the FoxFi certificate can not be used outside of turning on hotspot.
-- If the screen lock or the monitor warning bothers you, you can actually remove the "FoxFi certificate" as soon as WiFi hotspot is ready (the certificate, as well as the VPN, is only needed during the "turning on" period). See steps below.
--To remove the FoxFi certificate, select "Clear Credentials" from phone security Settings (this removes ONLY the FoxFi certificate, all the stocked certificates will stay). If "Clear Credentials" is disabled, open the list of certificates and select the "User" tab, then open the FoxFi Certificate and scroll down to remove. Only after that your phone will allow you to set screen lock to "None".
*AT&T Galaxy/Note phones: WiFi mode is now blocked if you updated to 4.3. Please use USB/BT mode.
*The free version has a usage limit that requires you to restart FoxFi to continue using free mode. You can purchase the full version key to unlock this.
Here are some tips to help your usage:
1. On some models if you run into WiFi problem after using the Hotspot, simply reboot your phone and rename the hotspot before activating to clear the issue.
2. For some Samsung phones if your computer is not able to get an IP address, try to turn on WiFi on the phone first and make sure it does not connect to any WiFi network, then turn on FoxFi.
3. FoxFi is tested on non-rooted phones. If your phone has a rooted ROM it may or may not work.
4. When WiFi hotspot is activated you may also see a hotspot notification of the built-in WiFi hotspot feature. Please ignore it. As long as you do not sign up for a tether plan you won't be charged.
5. If you enter or change the hotspot password, make sure you rename the hotspot also before activating.
6. Sometimes Windows need a "repair" on the WiFi menu to get a correct IP address.