Try the free LITE version before making an order. The paid version includes keys f1-f24 and page up/down.
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- Support Tablet size devices.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Uses SSL included with the Android OS.
- Auto login
- Can handle 20 different AS/400 configurations
- Support for 9 different EBCDIC code pages
- Colors can be customized
- Device name support
- 2 finger zoom
- Support for Barcode scanner from ZXing (camera scanner)
- Hardware keys on the Android phone can be linked to 5250 functions
- Help system
- Schedule calls in a couple of taps.
- Gets alerts so you’ll know when your guests join.
- Have the meeting call you in.
- See a live readout of who’s on the call.
- Add and mute participants.
Please note, you must have an active LoopUp account to use this application.