"Cashbook is the Swiss Army Knife of Android finance-apps" by lifeofandroid.com
For Business: a quick handy way to track expense/income/mileage/sales/receipts for tax/reimbursement/bookkeeping purposes.
For Everyday life: track cash flow, trend and balance from anywhere and at any time.
For you, this is your Cashbook.
• Real-time GPS mileage tracking for accurate distance and time
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Tap to start/stop/pause/resume GPS and timer
• Recover unstopped GPS trip (even after device is powered off or app is killed).
• Auto itinerary with GPS locations and addresses
• Password protection
• Select from 35 most used currencies
• User-extendable Database: User can add, delete, rename income/expense categories, payer/payee, account, and vehicle information.
• Multiple accounts:User can create as many accounts as needed for multiple businesses or companies.
• Import feature: For information about account, vehicle, payer, payee, income and expense categories, user can import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Duplicate income, expense and mileage record.
• Account details: Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly account details and summaries with six data type filters:
• Charts and diagrams: Weekly and monthly charts with six data type filters:
• Mileage Tracking: It is a perfect solution for tracking vehicle mileage for IRS/expense purpose.
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/send report in CSV (for Microsoft Excel or Google Doc), QIF (for Quicken) or HTML (for web browser) format.
• Report file can also be sent to Dropbox™ and Google™ Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Report filters: For report, user has seven options to specify the date range:
1. All Date
2. Within Start and End Date
3. After Specific Date
4. After Last Export Date
6. This Month
7. This Year
• Auto update check
• Optional auto tips on how to use Cashbook
• Optional Splash Screen
• Receipt snapshot feature: Take/Select/View/Email/Delete receipt snapshot
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Tip calculator
• Math calculator
-OS: Android v2.1 or above.
-Physical Resolution: 240x400(WQVGA400), 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Expense Manager by BluJ IT is an application that was created for business men and women to ease the tracking of business related items such as expenses, mileage, time, and payments for jobs or trips. It has been tailored to allow easy entry of these items throughout a job or trip. Once the trip or job is complete, the data can be viewed and exported in a variety of ways both as PDF reports and CSV exports. These reports and exports can then be viewed on the device or emailed to whoever needs them. The CSV export is also great for importing applications such as Quicken and Quickbooks.
* Managing different clients with features for bill rates, billing increments, etc.
* Creation of jobs and association to clients.
* Dynamic job states: Active, Billed, Overdue, and Paid.
* Tracking of expenses, mileage, time, and payments within the different jobs.
* Fully functional application without network connections; although, when connected exchange rate data is able to be imported into Expense Manager by BluJ Business.
* Multinational currency support, including the ability to create and manage custom currencies. Allowing for a preferred currency, unlimited number of currency exchange rates, and currency indication at the expense level.
* Exchange Rate data importing from the internet.
* Expense tracking with payment method, tags, merchants, notes, and pictures and attachments of receipts (receipt preview included).
* Receipt capture makes use of camera functions such as auto-focus, auto-flash, compression, etc.
* Mileage tracking in both imperial or metric units. Allowing mileage entry via starting and ending odometer readings as well as total distance.
* Time tracking - time can be entered directly by adjusting the hours of the entry, or by starting and stopping a real time clock for the entry. Time entry clocks can be stopped and started as many times as desired, and Expense Manager by BluJ Business will accurately track the total run time of a time entry. Time tracking also allows additional data to be tracked such as (work orders, tags, categories, etc.)
* Payment management - as customer payments are received, they too can be tracked within Expense Manager by BluJ Business. These payments as well as due dates can be used to auto calculate job statuses.
* Extensive Reporting capabilities such as Job Details, Client Summaries, Year to date reports, etc. Addition Quick Reports easily allowing the generation of select reports within two screen touches.
* Collected data is able to be exported in a CSV format for import to other applications such as Excel and Quick Books.
* Reports and exported data are able to be emailed WITHOUT requiring additional fees.
* Ability to view reports from the Android device, sorting the data in a variety of ways.
* Manage reimbursement rates for personal vehicle use.
* Tag Management that allows for creation and deletion of tags and tag groups for association with Expenses, Time and Mileage.
* Extensive users guide built into the application, not requiring web access.
* Backup/Restore to/from your device, Google Drive, or Dropbox to ensure that your data doesn't get lost.
Great application for Expense Reporting and tracking trip expenses when traveling for business.
There are no additional fees. Most applications charge hidden fees through the use of their servers for report generation; not Expense Manager by BluJ IT.
★★★★★ ”The Best Business Travel App” - Business Insider
★★★★★ ”Expensify is like a virtual accountant” - Wall Street Journal
★★★★★ “A mobile app that helps you run your business” - Forbes
Expensify is great for salespeople, business travelers, and companies of all sizes! Expense reporting has never been easier. Here’s how it works:
1. Use Expensify to take a picture of your receipt.
2. Select which report that expense goes on.
...and you’re done! Our SmartScan technology reads the receipt and creates the expense, eliminating any manual entry and saving you precious time and energy.
Did you lose your receipt? No problem! Expensify lets you import your credit card transactions and automatically creates an IRS guaranteed eReceipt for all purchases under $75!
There are over 2.5 million users and 250,000 companies around the world using Expensify. And the reviews are in:
“Expensify delivers exactly what it promises: a simple and (dare we say) fun way to upload, scan and attach receipts to expense reports.”
- Mashable.com (also an Expensify customer)
“More companies should look to Expensify, a San Francisco-based startup that takes the pain out of expense reports”
- USA Today
“Expensify’s super slick web and mobile apps make it seem almost too easy to file expense reports”
“Expensify finally brought expense reports into the 21st century”
Here’s what Expensify does for you:
✔ Easy Receipt Capture: Simply take a picture of your receipt and then throw it away
✔ Automatic Receipt Scanning: Our SmartScan Technology “reads” your receipt and creates an expense
✔ Mobile Expense Creation: Create and edit expenses on the go - in your car, at the airport, anywhere
✔ Time Entry: Enter your hourly rate and length of time worked
✔ Mileage Entry: Enter distance, use your phone’s GPS, or take a picture of your odometer
✔ Bank & Credit Card Import: Sync your card with Expensify and we’ll automatically pull your transactions into your account
✔ Easy Report Submission: Email expense reports to your manager or convert to PDF and save
✔ Expensify Trips: We make travel easy with free flight alerts plus automatic expense report based on your itinerary
✔ Worldwide Currency Support: Including automatic currency conversion
✔ Company Expense Policies: Create and admin the categories, tags and rules for all users
✔ Offline Mode: Use Expensify even if your phone is out of service or in airplane mode
✔ ExpenseIt with Expensify: We take receipts from anywhere! Send your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll scan them and put them in your account.
✔ Tons of Integrations with Import/Export: Excel, Evernote, Dropbox, Oracle, SalesForce, FinancialForce, Xero, Quickbooks, SAP, NetSuite, ADP, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics
Expense reports suck and Expensify makes them better, faster, and easier so you can get on with your life.
Expensify’s usefulness goes beyond the app! All your expenses sync up with our powerful web app at www.expensify.com.
Have any questions? Just email email@example.com.
Contacts: The app only reads the email address of contacts that you choose to invite.
Accounts: The app uses this to pre-fill your email address into fields, so you don't have to type it.
Internet: This is used to sync receipts and expenses with your account online.
Phone state: This is used to detect when an internet connection is present.
GPS: This is only used when you use the GPS mileage feature.
Camera: This is used to snap pictures of receipts.
Log data: This is used to diagnose any crashes that happen.
It’s time to control your Business Expenses and, installing this app, a database will be created directly in your mobile. You will be the one who could enter and check it.
Internet connection is necessary just for a banner (the only one!) in the main page-
First step will be creating your expenses categories, then you will be able to enter easily and quickly your daily expenses (clicking on the single expense you will be able to cancel it in case of error).
Thanks to the statistics form you will be able to visualize the monthly totals and if you click on the single number in the month, they will be visualized your expenses for each category. Statistics give you the possibility to visualize the total of your incomes per month and the monthly balance.
Ability to manage multiple accounts and insertion of expense / revenue on a monthly, weekly, daily.
You will enter trough password and it will be necessary to enter a secret question and its answer.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
✓ Simple and intuitive screens
✓ Easily categorize and tag your expenses
✓ Powerful saved filters
✓ Create multiple companies (or profiles) each with its own set of expenses
✓ Customizable PDF expense reports that you can email
✓ Include original receipts to the generated PDF
Try it to appreciate!
Also integrates with MobileBiz Pro invoice app, here's how:
1) Enter the same MobileBiz Pro company name in Expenses @t Work
2) Enter your expenses in Expenses @t Work
Then in MobileBiz Pro,
3) Open an invoice > Edit > Bill Expenses
4) Or, Home > Summary Reports > Profit and Loss
The app has a limit on number of records you can create. Just delete from existing ones if you need to add more. Or get the paid version to remove this limitation.
Organizing your expenses allow you to have a better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Ukrainian, Indonesian.
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Available reports: daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• Create graphical reports
• Horizontal screen for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
Expense IQ – Expense Manager provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using Expense IQ’s simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within Expense IQ lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Cloud synchronization via Dropbox to synchronize transaction data between multiple devices
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto internal SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, Expense IQ is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
Expense IQ is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Its benefits include:
* improved usability for CfWI stakeholders and easier navigation
* responsive design based architecture will automatically shift page dimensions according to the device being used and prioritise content accordingly
* drop down menus will make finding content more easy and accessible
* use of the publications viewer technology to allow app users to add reports into their book stores and read offline with ease on-the-go
* easy access to digestible information wherever a user is