The Settings button lets you customize your live wallpaper with several options, including: where the logo should be on the page, on which pages the logo should appear, and how fast the logo animates.
Instructions: (1)Download; (2) go to Menu>Notifications to install;(3)go to Menu>Wallpaper>Live Wallpaper. Tap “Settings” to customize the look and performance.
INSTALLATION: This is a widget, not an app. You must add it to your home screen. Pick a spot with at least 2x2 area available, press the screen and hold until a menu pops up. Select "Widget" then select the widget. (this may vary slightly by device)
*2013-2014 schedules and scores are in the clock. If you don't see them, please update your app!
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the university. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, visit: www.SmartApps.com/College
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Tags: Iowa, Hawkeyes, Big Ten, sports, scores, scoreboard, NCAA, college, football, basketball, March Madness, bowl games, Smartphones Technologies, Inc., clock, widget
- Upgrade in the application to stream select games
*Audio is only available on certain compatible Android devices running OS2.2 or later. In order to access the audio please install the Sports Media Player in Google Play and re-launch this application.
Annual Subscription $4.99
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION FEATURES
- Live Scoring
- Complete Sport Schedules
- Exclusive breaking sports news
- Video on demand
- Alerts (game start and final scores)
- Team and Coaches Rosters & Bios
- Much more…
COVERS ALL SCHOOL SPORTS!
More from developer
Iowa Hawkeye Football Schedules/Results, B1G Division Standings, Roster, Two Deeps, Hawks In The NFL, News, BCS, Wallpaper, Ringtone, and more...
Added a speaker icon in action bar that will play the Iowa Fight Song from start to finish. Perfect for after a Hawkeye Victory. Go Hawks!!!!
For more check out the site:
If you don't want to wait for the Tigerhawk splash screen every time you open the app then uncheck the box under Menu --> Preferences.
By special request. I added Wallpaper and Ringtone to app under Menu. They save to your external storage. Reboot required for Ringtone to show up in list.
* Internet - It requires internet permission to get the latest information like roster, two-deep, schedule, etc.
* Access_Network_State - If your phone or tablet loses Data connection or is in Airplane mode this tells the app to use the data in cache instead.
* Write_External_Storage - This is used to store the Fight Song ringtone and Tigerhawk wallpaper.
* Wake_Lock - This is used to keep screen awake while playing the Fight Song. As soon as the song is paused or over then the wake lock is released.