And, in anticipation of the start of the 2014-15 athletics year at the University of Iowa, we’ve redesigned our mobile application to provide fans of the Hawkeyes with a new and improved mobile experience. Optimized for iOS7, hawkeyesports.com Gameday LIVE is the official mobile app of the intercollegiate athletics program at the UI.
Whether you are on the campus in Iowa City or thousands of miles away, hawkeyesports.com Gameday LIVE provides fans of the Hawkeyes everything they need to keep abreast of their favorite Hawkeye squad on game day and throughout the week, all season long.
hawkeyesports.com Gameday LIVE provides the most comprehensive collection of news and information available for all of the UI’s 24 sports programs. New and updated features include:
- Live and On-Demand streaming media content
- News & headlines, featuring greater mobile optimization than ever before
- GameTracker live scoring integration
- Complete sport schedules with a greater focus on event-related content
- Roster and Bios
- Twitter integration
- Mobile-optimized photo galleries
- Sport-specific Facilities information, including seating and parking maps, directions and more
- Mobile Alerts
- Much, much more
hawkeyesports.com Gameday LIVE, is the best way to follow all your favorite Hawkeyes teams, wherever Gameday may take you!
*Includes live scores for all regular season college football and basketball games, as well as Bowl Games, the NCAA College Football Playoff, conference tournaments and March Madness.
*2014-2015 schedules and scores are in the clock. If you don't see them, please update your app!
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the University of Iowa. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, tap “More by Smartphones Technologies, Inc.”
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
The Settings button lets you customize your live wallpaper with several options, including: where the logo should be on the page, on which pages the logo should appear, and how fast the logo animates.
Instructions: (1)Download; (2) go to Menu>Notifications to install;(3)go to Menu>Wallpaper>Live Wallpaper. Tap “Settings” to customize the look and performance.
Corn Fed and Hawkeye Bred! …is this University of Iowa “Hawkeye Heaven” App’s creed. First launched as a Facebook page in 2011, by creator Levi Thompson, and quickly grew to over 14,000 fans making it the most talked about Iowa Hawkeye page on the net!
The “Hawkeye Heaven” App offers up to date Iowa Hawkeye Sports information with real time notification features keeping you, the fan, in the game when you can’t be there in person. The app also offers a quick resource to all University of Iowa sports schedules, rosters, event, apparel previews and much more.
If you are serious about your Hawkeyes? Then you seriously need this “Hawkeye Heaven” App!
Highlights for those who Enter The Black include:
- Gaining exclusive access to never before seen highlight videos.
- Learning more about Iowa’s amazing Bowl success.
- Finding out more about the Hawkeyes’ extremely successful academic program.
- Seeing how Strength and Conditioning is the foundation of the program
- Getting a glimpse of the incredible Gameday atmosphere at Kinnick.
- Much, much more!
Record your players and instantly show them how to improve, right on the field. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
What's included in Coach's Eye Free for Android phones and tablets...
VIDEO CAPTURE AND IMPORT
• Quickly record videos.
• Import video from your device’s Gallery or apps like Dropbox.
• Instant import of videos shared from other Coach's Eye users.
INSTANT VIDEO ANALYSIS
• Instantly review video with slow-motion playback and drawing tools.
• Slow-motion video review is easy using our flywheel for precise video scrubbing.
• Zoom and pan videos during analysis to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using the square tool. Additional tools available for purchase.
• Create analysis videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
• Easily create Animated GIF's and Collage images from your videos.
SIMPLE VIDEO SHARING
• Text Message
• Display on a big screen for on-the-spot video analysis in a group setting with HDMI connection.
EXPLORE THE COMMUNITY
• Find inspiration with popular videos found in our Leaderboard and Staff Picks
• Discover what others are doing around the world with videos on the Map
• View and import videos that were publicly shared by other coaches and athletes.
STORE (IN-APP PURCHASES)
Head to the Store tab in Coach’s Eye to purchase everything you need to become a video analysis master!
Customize your Coach's Eye experience with additional great features:
• Unlock all the tools and features of the app.
• Compare and analyze two videos.
• Line tool
• Freehand tool
• Circle tool
• Arrow tool
• Angle tool
• Timer tool
• Spotlight tool
• Keep your videos organized with tagging.
• Share your videos additional apps and locations like YouTube, Dropbox and more.
• Create unlimited analysis videos for your athletes.
• Remove ads from app.
“Coach's Eye is used by most, if not all, freestyle skiing coaches at the World Cup level. It has truly changed the way we coach. We are using Coach's Eye all day, every day.”
—PAT DEENEN SR.: World Cup Skiing Coach, Chairman of USSA Pacific Northwest Division
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: Columbus Weightlifting
"In my opinion Coach's Eye is the perfect self correction & self development tool for any athlete wanting to develop their game. It's an educational dream come true for players and coaches."
—IAN FITZPATRICK: Manchester City FC Academy Coach, WAYF Academy Coach
What are you waiting for? Replace thousands of dollars of equipment with Coach’s Eye and watch performance improve dramatically. DOWNLOAD NOW AND CHANGE THE GAME!
Coach's Eye requires additional permissions to support specific features.
--> 'android.permission.FLASHLIGHT' is required for the camera timer.
--> 'android.permission.DOWNLOAD_WITHOUT_NOTIFICATION' is required for syncing Pro Content.
Who's up next?? Check out this simple, easy to use Iowa Hawkeye football schedule. Perfect for keeping up with the games week by week.
-highlighting for identifying next game
-periodic fetching of scores and game results
-schedule and score caching for reduced network usage
-Stats, Standings and Rankings
Iowa Hawkeyes Sports
Iowa Hawkeye Sports
Iowa Hawkeyes Football
Iowa Hawkeye Football
Iowa Hawkeyes Basketball
Iowa Hawkeye Basketball
★ Over 20,000 downloads
Just like an actual coach's clipboard, you can move your players around on the screen and draw lines using your finger. For coaches and basketball players, this is the perfect app for you to discuss and demonstrate plays anywhere.
No more messy markers. Save and load unlimited of plays. Animate your plays from the sidelines.
Purchase our full version to unlock:
- Half/full court
- Change player name
- Change player number
Iowa Hawkeye Football Schedules/Results, B1G Division Standings, Roster, Two Deeps, TV Listings, Hawks In The NFL, News, AP Rankings, Wallpaper, Ringtone, and more...
By special request. We added Wallpaper and Ringtone to app under Menu. They save to your external storage. Reboot required for Ringtone to show up in list.
* Internet - It requires internet permission to get the latest information like roster, two-deep, schedule, etc.
* Access_Network_State - If your phone or tablet loses Data connection or is in Airplane mode this tells the app to use the data in cache instead.
* Write_External_Storage - This is used to store the Fight Song ringtone and Tigerhawk wallpaper.
* Wake_Lock - This is used to keep screen awake while playing the Fight Song. As soon as the song is paused or over then the wake lock is released.