- Upgrade in the application to stream select games
*Audio is only available on certain compatible Android devices running OS2.2 or later. In order to access the audio please install the Sports Media Player in Google Play and re-launch this application.
Annual Subscription $4.99
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION FEATURES
- Live Scoring
- Complete Sport Schedules
- Exclusive breaking sports news
- Video on demand
- Alerts (game start and final scores)
- Team and Coaches Rosters & Bios
- Much more…
COVERS ALL SCHOOL SPORTS!
*2013-2014 schedules and scores are in the clock. If you don't see them, please update your app!
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the university. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, visit: www.SmartApps.com/College
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Tags: Iowa, Hawkeyes, Big Ten, sports, scores, scoreboard, NCAA, college, football, basketball, March Madness, bowl games, Smartphones Technologies, Inc., clock, widget
This one keeps it simple. Track a single player at a time, yet track up to 4 players on different teams or leagues.
Track 13 stats in this individual player scorebook such as 2 point field goals, free throws, 3 pointers, rebounds, blocked shots, assists, total points, and more.
Track game and season stats.
Send game and season stats by email and text message to coaches, parents, and grand parents.
Includes news feed for college basketball; plus, an amazing shots video.
keywords: basket ball, bsketball, scorebook, score pad, NBA Basketball, basketball scores, basketball news, college basketball, youth basketball, scoreboard, basketball game, march madness, bracket, fantasy basketball, basketball drills, basektball rules, hoops, court, NCAA, playbook, fantasy, score keeping
“Live Basketball” is a FREE app. Download it now!
- Real-time RESULTS alert
- Live SCORE updates
- FIXTURE LIST for different basketball leagues
- RANKINGS for all leagues (NBA, EuroLeague, etc.)
- Live Match Tip-Off Alert
- Basketball forecasts
- Optimised high-resolution graphics
AVAILABLE LEAGUES AND CHAMPIONSHIPS
Pro A - France
Lega a - Italy
LigaEndesa - Spain
BBL - Germany
HEBA A1 - Greece
TBL – Turkey
And over 50 other leagues worldwide!
All teams in the NBA are covered, including the Boston Celtics, Cleveland Cavaliers, Chicago Bulls, Dallas Mavericks, Detroit Pistons, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Indiana Pacers, Los Angeles. Lakers, Miami Heat, Minnesota Timberwolves, New York Knicks, Orlando Magic, Philadelphia 76ers, Phoenix Suns, San Antonio Spurs, Toronto Raptors and Utah Jazz.
Along with over 1,000 other teams!
You can access the results, rankings and fixture lists for these teams at any time!
The application consists of 5 tabs:
- Basketball results : All the live NBA results and live results from the other championships!
- Live : Don’t miss any changes in the live match scores!
- Tips and forecasts : Our experts’ tips and forecasts for the next matches.
- Rankings : Fixture lists, general rankings at home and away and the form of the different teams in the NBA and all the other championships.
- Favourites : Enjoy fast access to the stats and matches of your favourite teams and championships. You’ll be notified about the results and changes in the score.
You can access the history of previous matches and the programme of matches to come for your favourite clubs.
The “Live Basketball Results” free application is published by SportyTrader Livescore. You can find us on the Web on Sportytrader.co.uk and facebook.com/sportytrader.
You cannot miss any game from the following NBA stages: NBA Preseason, NBA Regular Season, Playoffs, finals.
The application shows all the match times in your local time.
You can make your favorite teams and get notifications just before their match start.
Your favorite matches will be shown in a widget too
You can add your favorite team(s) from USA, Canada, such as: Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lackers, spurs, SAS, Utah Jazz, Phoenix Suns, GSW , Boston Celtics... or any team playing the game.
• News from local and national sources (RSS) for the Iowa Hawkeyes
• Popular blog feeds
• Background updates and notifications
• Quick and easy sharing of the latest Iowa Hawkeyes news with your friends
• And best of all, Hawkeyes News is FREE!
Disclaimer: ZenMobi and Hawkeyes News News are not affiliated with the Iowa Hawkeyes, the NCAA, or any of the news providers shown within this application. All news content, trademarks, logos, etc. are the sole property of its respective owners, publishers, and authors.
Here's a quick way to learn how to play Basketball, or as an advanced player learn the secrets how to "shoot" the Basketball ball and score. These tips are SHORT, concise and to the point.
"Outstanding App! Quick reminder of long forgotten lessons. Took 3 strokes off my game the first time out." S. Howell "5 STARS" *****
Carry it with you to the game, or the court BASKETBALL for quick reminders to IMPROVE your shot making and lower your handicap.
"Stroke of Genius...able to use this app on the court for quick mobile basketball tips..." T. Harcourt. 5 Stars*****
What you should know about: "I took it to the court hit more free throws & made more outside Shots. I especially liked "TOP TIPS".
Find the shot you need to hit & 'look' it up. Get QUICK LESSONS, reminders for any shot you need to hit.
How to Gain Power & Fade a Driver.
Fix that slice.
How to make short putts
- BASKETBALL TIP 101 is your Basketball instructor on your bag, coaxing you through over 100’s of shots.
Includes Basketball JOKES & QUOTES. Get our app now!
Basketball Tip 101 is designed with little known SIMPLE LESSONS.
HOW TO TIPS INCLUDE:
and hundreds more...
Use this app on the court; Basketball Tips 101 gives expert lessons to remind you of the basics. It tells you advanced ways to play specific shots, organized to make them quick and easy to locate & review on the Basketball court.
Do you want to improve your basketball playing ability? BASKETBALL TIPS 101 teaches us these brief lessons of how to shoot the ball more consistently and because it's mobile, you can explore and receive Basketball tips while at work, on the Basketball and during court play. Join us as we explore all types of tips, to further your knowledge about Basketball.
Added "free," enjoy Basketball's favorite QUOTES and JOKES by famous Basketball players, actors & comedians for you to share on the court with your fellow teammates who will always appreciate a good poignant quote or laugh.
Basketball Tips 101 also includes short lessons on how to hit over 100 types shots and tips: AIM, In App E-mail for easy forwarding and suggestions for future updates.
E-mail comments to Steven: info@PictureFilms.com
- Manage player/guardian information
- Call, text and email parents from the app
- Access practice plans
- Substitute players on game day
- Keep track of star distribution for each game
Notice: This app will accommodate up to 10 players per team.
The application requires permission to write to your SD card to create files containing statistics in CSV, HTML, and MaxPreps TXT formats and shooting charts in JPEG format that can be saved and later sent through email. The TXT file can be uploaded to the MaxPreps site at http://www.maxpreps.com.
The application supports actual minutes played using check-in and check-out times.
The application is available in English, Spanish and Italian.
If you have any issues with the application, please include the Android device type to better help us troubleshoot the issue. Emails can be sent to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Stats, Standings and Rankings
Iowa Hawkeyes Sports
Iowa Hawkeye Sports
Iowa Hawkeyes Football
Iowa Hawkeye Football
Iowa Hawkeyes Basketball
Iowa Hawkeye Basketball
Corn Fed and Hawkeye Bred! …is this University of Iowa “Hawkeye Heaven” App’s creed. First launched as a Facebook page in 2011, by creator Levi Thompson, and quickly grew to over 14,000 fans making it the most talked about Iowa Hawkeye page on the net!
The “Hawkeye Heaven” App offers up to date Iowa Hawkeye Sports information with real time notification features keeping you, the fan, in the game when you can’t be there in person. The app also offers a quick resource to all University of Iowa sports schedules, rosters, event, apparel previews and much more.
If you are serious about your Hawkeyes? Then you seriously need this “Hawkeye Heaven” App!
The Settings button lets you customize your live wallpaper with several options, including: where the logo should be on the page, on which pages the logo should appear, and how fast the logo animates.
Instructions: (1)Download; (2) go to Menu>Notifications to install;(3)go to Menu>Wallpaper>Live Wallpaper. Tap “Settings” to customize the look and performance.
Use this app to get stations to use with or without service. A free tuner is linked to listen on your device. The stations are provided if you are traveling and are without service or want to use another device.
-Stations are listed by State & City
-FM and AM
Track your Favorite Teams
‣ Record stats for one player, an entire team, or both teams
‣ Easily record makes, misses, and shot locations with the touch and drag Basketball Shot Chart system
‣ Intuitive recording of +/-, points, rebounds, offensive rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, deflections, turnovers and fouls
‣ Track games on official courts (HS, JHS, NCAA, WNCAA, NBA, WNBA, FIBA, FIBA 2009)
‣ Manage and save team and player data for quick starting future games
Game Stats at Your Fingertips
‣ On screen scoreboard provides live game score
‣ On screen stat feed lists game stats in consecutive order
‣ Undo events at any time using the stat feed list
‣ Easy drill-down of stats and shots by team, game & player
‣ Stat and shot automatically compiled for quick lookup by quarters and/or halves
Keep Fans in the Loop
‣ Share score reports on social media or via email
‣ Email box scores and Shot Charts
‣ Easily create data exports for Maxpreps.com
Designed for Usability
‣ No need to keep papers organized; stats and Shot Charts are always with you on your Android device
‣ Clean design means Basketball Stat Tracker is both powerful and a joy to use
‣ Optimized for use on phone, 7” and 10” tablets
Basketball Stat Tracker incorporates shot tracking with an easy and intuitive system of tracking of other basketball stats. Quickly look up how players have performed in games you've tracked, or look at all their stats over the course of a season, tournament, career, etc. After the game, quickly look up player stats and email box scores and shot charts so players can see how they performed and where they need to improve. Compile scouting reports in seconds by using stat filters to get all recorded stats from opposing players and teams. There’s no need to go through stacks of pen & paper shot charts and stats with Basketball Stat Tracker, all your stats and shooting data is with you whenever you have your iPad.
Basketball Stat Tracker was designed to make life easy for the person keeping stats. The interface is designed to be able to easily keep up with even the fastest paced games, and it’s so easy you can give it to a volunteer, have them walk through the tutorial, and have them tracking stats in no time. Previous shots for each team are displayed on court with an “onion skinning” effect, meaning you can see the past few shots. In addition to being designed for quick entry, Basketball Stat Tracker is designed to help with accuracy. Box scores are updated in game, so you can get an overview of stats at all times. The stat entry history lets you quickly undo erroneous entries. An in game scoreboard updates as you track the game, making it easy to reconcile your stats with the scoreboard.
More from developer
Iowa Hawkeye Football Schedules/Results, B1G Division Standings, Roster, Two Deeps, Hawks In The NFL, News, BCS, Wallpaper, Ringtone, and more...
Added a speaker icon in action bar that will play the Iowa Fight Song from start to finish. Perfect for after a Hawkeye Victory. Go Hawks!!!!
For more check out the site:
If you don't want to wait for the Tigerhawk splash screen every time you open the app then uncheck the box under Menu --> Preferences.
By special request. I added Wallpaper and Ringtone to app under Menu. They save to your external storage. Reboot required for Ringtone to show up in list.
* Internet - It requires internet permission to get the latest information like roster, two-deep, schedule, etc.
* Access_Network_State - If your phone or tablet loses Data connection or is in Airplane mode this tells the app to use the data in cache instead.
* Write_External_Storage - This is used to store the Fight Song ringtone and Tigerhawk wallpaper.
* Wake_Lock - This is used to keep screen awake while playing the Fight Song. As soon as the song is paused or over then the wake lock is released.