Bring 3D mode back!!!! Great app and all, but there are some things i don't like. The skin viewing right now... i honestly despise it. I had the older Skin Studio on my old ipod and even that could view skins 3 dimensionally. If you could, please please PLEASE bring back the 3D skin view! Also bring back the custom chat icon option. This concludes my review, i hope you found this comment useful 57digital. aslo please add a better "blank" template!
This app is great I loved this app! The only thing I would change is that it doesn't let you import skins from you r gallery other wise a great app I defiantly recommend it
It's ok... It's an ok app, the problem is that it's a little useless... You can do exactly everything you do here on a website, download a skin through image and put it to your MC character. Seriously, 2.99?
Slim skins... I can't find a way to make slim skins or do i have to get a template..?
Difficult for kids. I buyed this for my kids, but they having hard time to understand how the character look like, need to implement a 3D 360° view mode. Other thing, why you need to have a service active in the background is consuming a decent amount of memory? C'mon, It's just a drawing program for kids with low resources tablets.
It doesn't work for PE! Every time I try to get my skin it says 'That is not a skin silly!'
- We now save skins to your SD card too! (see mcpe_skins folder)
- Fixed bug where Steve arms could not be fixed
- Fixed bug where sometimes the app would crash at startup if connected to a captive network (such as a hotel/wifi hotspot)
- Support for POCKET EDITION! (requires Minecraft app update)
- More support for Alex (finally!)
- Discussion is now available throughout all community skins
- Fixed a bunch of crash reports
- A few more optimisations
Construction Sim 2014 - And your device becomes a virtual construction site.