First Security Islami Bank Limited (FSIBL) is a renowned private scheduled bank in Bangladesh. It is a public limited company. It contains 13 members including the Chairman and Managing Director. First Security Islami Bank Limited is a Shari’ah based bank, also. The Bank also contains a Shari’ah board that includes 5 members. Its paid up capital is Tk. 7840.99 million and authorized capital is Tk. 10,000.00 million. FSIBL is now having 190 branches and 182 ATMs across Bangladesh. The Incorporation date of FSIBL is August 29, 1999. The first branch is Dilkusha Branch and the date of opening is the 25th October 1999.
FSIBL delivers different types of services such as – branch banking, internet banking, SMS banking, agent banking, mobile banking etc. Besides, it also comprises the remittance business, including export-import business also.
The Vision of FSIBL is to be the premier financial institution in the country by providing high quality products and services backed by latest technology and a team of highly motivated personnel to deliver excellence in Banking.
FSIBLCLOUD, is the sole application of FSIBL, so that it can has the permission of using Logo, Pictures, Videos and Contents of the organization’s website (https://www.fsiblbd.com/) in the Mobile Application (FSIBL CLOUD).
To reach our more than 1.3 million valued customers FSIBL CLOUD will be performed to contribute to the socio-economic development of the country, to attain the highest level of satisfaction through the extension of services by dedicated and motivated professionals To maintain continuous growth of market share by ensuring quality and above all, to contribute effectively to the national economy in Bangladesh.
FSIBL has a rich service delivery system and a strong IT backbone with individual Unit such as CBS, DBA, System & Hardware, ATM, Network, Security and Software Unit. FSIBL has strong DATA center and Data recovery center.
What’s in this App:
- Transfer money immediately to any local bank through EFT & RTGS.
- Send and Receive money immediately within Demand Deposit Accounts of FSIBL.
- Transfer Money or put standing instruction for recurring transfer to own DPS and Investment Account (HPSM Consumer Durable) within FSIBL.
-Transfer to bKash
-Transfer to Nagad
- Pay DESCO, DPDC, DHAKA WASA Bill.
- Mobile Balance recharge of all Telco in Bangladesh.
- Customer can pay scanning QR of FSIBL enlisted Merchant. It will save users time.
- Profile Information.
- All Account Lists with detailed Balance Tab.
- Check Book Details.
- See last 50 Transaction.
- Search Transaction with Cheque Number, Account Number, Amount and Date.
- Cheque Book Requisition.
- Cheque Stopping/ Block.
- Request for bank Statement.
- Mailing Address change request.
SECURITY FEATURES AND AUTHENTICATION
- Change Password.
- Change T-PIN.
- Authenticate transfer request with T-PIN, OTP, RSA Token.
ATM / BRANCH / CONTACT US
- Search for location and contact details of ATMs and Branches.
- See Route and Location on Map.
- Get help instantly with FSIBL Call center number 16257.
- Get Notification and alert about bank news, events, transaction etc. in scroll bar and massage center.
- Calculate MTDR Profit and EMI with Schedule.
- See Exchange Rates.
- View, Share, Review and Request for Products.
- Pay bills for Chittagong WASA, Indian VISA, Titas Gas.
- Tuition fees payments for BRAC University and North South University.
First Security Islami Bank Ltd. does not charge fee for the use of FSIBL CLOUD. Your Mobile Service Provider may charge you as per their data rate. Charges for different transaction will be declared by competent authority by circular.
©2021 FSIBL CLOUD, Inc. First Security Islami Bank Limited.