Tired of waiting endlessly on customer care Phone Banking for hours? Want to speak to a person for your service requests? Want personalized service from your Bank Branch Manager?
We have all the answers! IndusInd Bank brings you ‘Video Branch’ which enables Bank Service with Human Touch anytime, anywhere across the globe!
Video Branch is a service offered exclusively for all IndusInd Bank customers. By using this service, you can connect with your Branch Manager, Relationship Manager or with our centralized Video Branch Executive.
Easy, convenient and completely secure to use, Video Branch service offers a wide range of information and transactions to cater to your needs. Non-Resident Indians will also find Video Branch a very convenient service where they will experience personalized Banking service even though they are far away from home.
This service covers all banking services which are currently offered on IndusInd Bank Phone Banking. Additionally, Bank customers can also do financial transactions like opening a Fixed Deposit or Recurring Deposit, transferring funds through NEFT, RTGS and many more.
Currently Video Branch is available for Android (2.3 and higher).Download the Video Branch app and benefit from its features. More information available at www.indusind.com.
My Credit Cards will store all information related to your credit card on your android phone by automatically understanding the messages that the banks send to you without fail! Everytime you carry out a transaction or make a payment or a bill is generated for your credit card, your bank sends you a SMS informing you of that. Now, ourselves, with all thats going on in our lives and so many cards that we own anyway, it's next to impossible to keep a track of all this. They serve as good updates, but the only way for us to find out what our current unbilled is or how much payment needs to be made this month or anything else, the only way to do it maintain a ledger somewhere.
My Credit Cards simplifies all this. My Credit Cards reads these SMS, understands them and collates them in one place - on your android phone.
How does this work?
By itself! :)
On a more serious note, here's a description of how it works:
- It reads incoming SMS (on installation / update, it will read SMSs in your inbox)
- It sends the SMS to our server (This is a point of contention, we understand, hence, we've given our thought process below)
- The server understands the SMS and reverts with the key information from it
- The mobile application receives this information, performs the relevant tasks and stores the information on a local database
Thats it! Whenever you open the app, all information about your credit card is organized and waiting for you...
Which Credit Cards work with this app?
Currently, we support the following banks:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- American Express
- Standard Chartered (Regular / Manhattan)
- American Express
- Axis Bank
We'll keep expanding this portfolio of supported cards - thanks to our policy of processing the SMS online on our server.
Why do we send your SMSs to our server?
First off, we never store / read any of your personal SMS.
Our objective : To provide a consistent and un-broken experience for our customers.
The problems :
1. Banks keep changing their SMS formats
2. Every bank sends 4-5 different kinds of SMSs - for transactions, for payments, for bill generation and then there are variations amongst these. Multiply that with the number of banks and we have a huge no of possibilities. Also, these are ever-changing possibiliities.
Our solution : We maintain the various "parsers" (a SMS format) on our server so that we can keep them updated. In which case, all the app needs to do is, send the SMS to the server and it will always know what to do with it.
Do we store any personal information about you?
No. At no point in time can we identify you with any personal information like your name, mobile no, your complete credit card no or your email address. The application generates a unique identifier on your phone the first time you run it and that is the only identification token that we have.
Are you searching for IFSC Code of Your Bank then you are on the track.. Download Bank IFSC Apps and Get Your Bank IFSC Codes in 5 Sec.
→ New Bank Details Added.
→ Search made easy.
→ bug removed.
Unique features of IFSC MICR Codes Apps
→ We are not stealing private data from your mobile. For verification check out permission required while installing this apps and compare it with other Similar Apps you will understand the complete details.
→ To Copy IFSC or MiCR Code just Click on It.
IFSC and MICR Codes of SBI,CBI,Axis, HDFC, ICICI, etc are available, few bank list is as follow:
→ Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
→ Allahabad Bank
→ AXIS Bank
→ Bank Of America
→ Bank Of Bahrain And Kuwait
→ Bank of Baroda
→ Bank Of India
→ Bank of Maharashtra
→ Bnp Paribas
→ Calyon Bank
→ Canara Bank
→ Central Bank Of India
→ Citizencredit Co-Operative Bank Ltd
→ City Union Bank Ltd.
→ Corporation Bank
→ DBS Bank Ltd
→ DENA Bank
→ Deutsche Bank
→ HDFC Bank Ltd
→ ICICI Bank Ltd
→ Indian Bank
→ Indian Overseas Bank
→ Indusind Bank Ltd
→ ING Vysya Bank Ltd
→ Jpmorgan Chase Bank N.A
→ Kapole Co Op Bank
→ Karnataka Bank Ltd
→ Karur Vysya Bank
→ Kotak Mahindra Bank
→ Mashreq Bank PSC
→ Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd
→ New India Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
→ Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd
→ Oman International Bank Saog
→ Oriental Bank Of Commerce
→ Punjab And Sind Bank
→ Punjab National Bank
→ South Indian Bank
→ State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur
→ State Bank Of Hyderabad
→ State Bank Of India
→ State Bank Of Indore
→ State Bank Of Mysore
→ State Bank Of Patiala
→ State Bank Of Travancore
→ Syndicate Bank
→ Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
→ The Bank Of Nova Scotia
→ The Bharat Co-Operative Bank (Mumbai) Ltd
→ The Federal Bank Ltd
→ The Jammu And Kashmir Bank Ltd
→ The Kalupur Commercial Co. Op. Bank Ltd.
→ The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
→ The Nainital Bank Limited
→ The Ratnakar Bank Ltd
→ The Tamilnadu State Apex Cooperative Bank Limited
→ UCO Bank
→ Union Bank Of India
→ Vijaya Bank
→ YES Bank Ltd
→ This is not any official application.
→ Verify IFSC and MICR Code with Your Branch Before You use it.
iMobile, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, offers over 100 banking services on your mobile.
The features of the new iMobile are:
View and transact from all your accounts including Loans, PPF, iWish, Insurance, Cards and Deposits
Check your bank balance, view & email detailed statement and view passbook on your mobile
Transfer funds to an account or to contact no or email id
Send cash through ICICI Bank’s Cardless Cash facility
Transact superfast using Favourite feature. By tagging a transaction as favorite, you can quickly access and complete your transactions like mobile recharge or fund transfer
Connect directly to ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer from your mobile phone application
Track your deliverables
Open FD – Open FDs, RDs or iWish deposits
Get personalized offers on your mobile
Access and manage Life Insurance policies
Service At Your Convenience: Avail banking services from the comfort of your home. You can locate an ATM, stop or check status of your cheque, order a cheque book, track your service requests and more.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and conditions: http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to iMobile application please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
1. View account summary, mini-statement and transaction details for all your savings, current and credit card accounts
2. View your credit cards’ latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill instantly or schedule it for a later date
3. Easily access your deposit summary and loan account details
4. Have complete control over you Credit and Debit Cards:
a. Convert Credit Card Transactions to EMI
b. Check eligibility for Credit Limit Increase
c. Block and Replace your cards
d. Temporarily switch your debit card on and off
e. Modify your debit card purchase limits as per your needs
5. Make immediate or scheduled fund transfers to Axis Bank and Other Bank customers through NEFT and IMPS facilities.
6. Safely add payees right from the app. No need to log in to internet banking to add a payee.
7. Recharge your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH connection instantly.
8. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
9. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and repeat them in one click in future
10. Personalise your account details and payee list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, photo gallery or by taking a picture).
11. Request for statement of your account, new cheque book, issued cheque status and stop cheque payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
12. Tweet/Email feedback or Call Axis Bank right from the application
13. One click view of Special Offers only for you
14. Locate Axis Bank Branches, ATMs, Loan Centers and Cash Deposit Machines near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
15. Easily locate dining delights offers near you
16. View your eDGE Loyalty Reward points balance and redeem from over 500 exciting reward options.
17. Complete control over the value of transactions made from the app. Modify your transaction limits with one click.
To allow us to give you a superior experience, we need your permission to access the following:
• Location: To display the ATMs/Branches and Offers near you
• Photos and Camera: Personalise the accounts and payees added to the app
• Phone: To allow calling Axis Bank Customer service from the app
• Device ID and Status, Mobile Number (SIM) and send SMS facility: To perform the required SIM locking to your device for your account security by reading phone status and identity
• Calendar: Sync your scheduled payments
• SMS: To send activation SMS from your device
Note: Existing Axis Mobile users are advised to uninstall the old app and install this new app
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to Axis Mobile application please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Balance Inquiry (With combined Available Balance)
* Mini Statement (Last 7 transactions with available balance)
* Intrabank Funds Transfer (Mobile to Mobile, Mobile to Account)
* Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS)
* And more.....
For Registration please visit your nearest Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
(Note: If you are entering the wrong password more than 5 times, your application will be blocked)
For more details please visit http://www.ucobank.com/
Kotak Mobile Banking features:
• Transact over a completely secure medium
• Personalise your Home Page to get the information of your choice
• Locate the nearest Kotak Bank branch or ATM
• Easy fund transfer on the go, without having to register a beneficiary
• Recharge your mobile & DTH subscription with ease.
• Make 24X7 Instant Payment through IMPS using IFSC & A/c No.
• Track your Credit Card A/c, make payment and convert transactions to EMI
• Use Market Data widget to keep a watch on the share market movement
• Keep a track of your total net worth with Kotak through the One View widget
• Get your transaction alerts through Push Notifications
• Make a NEFT / RTGS Fund transfer even after the cut-off timing
• No need to remember IFSC for making a IMPS / NEFT fund transfer, directly select from a list of banks
• Purchase / Redeem Mutual Funds and keep a track of your investments.
• Regenerate Debit / Credit Card PIN
• View social and transaction points for your JIFI account
• Avail latest and exciting deals through Kotak Offers App
• Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit and much more
You just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit / Credit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
Kotak Bank requires following permissions:
- Contacts: This is required to allow you fetching mobile number while mobile / DTH recharge or sharing IFSC/MMID
- Location: This is required for Branch / ATM locator
- Photos / Media / Files / Camera: This is required to let you access gallery / click an image to set profile picture.
- Phone: This is required for let you dial customer contact center
Please note that your data is safe with Kotak Mahindra bank. We do not share any information with third party without your initiation.
++[ FEATURES ]++
* View exchange rates by financial institution
* View exchange rates from all supported financial institutions for any amount of your choice
* View a trend chart of exchange rates
* Best rate is marked with a star
* Switch between US Dollar, Pound, Euro, Singapore Dollar and Australian Dollar exchange rates
* No accounts to create and always free
++[ FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS ]++
Reach out to us directly at email@example.com
++[ FOLLOW US ]++
On Twitter: @2INR
++[ SUPPORT ]++
For support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* This application requires an active internet connection to work.
* Please click on refresh button to reload the values.
* For desktop version and more information, please visit http://www.2inr.com.
* Read our service disclaimer at http://www.2inr.com/disclaimer.
Keywords : dollar2rupee pound2rupee 2inr us singapore australia dollar uk pound euro indian rupee usd gbp sgd aud eur inr exchange conversion convert forex remit transfer rates rate dollars pounds rupees usa america nri sbi remit2india icici hdfc axis bank xoom indusind
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
• Account Summary
• Card Statement
• Unbilled Transactions
• Payment History
• Reward Point Summary
• Hot Deals
• Reward Catalogue, and much more.
If you do not have a SBI Credit Card Online User Id & Password yet, please log on to sbicard.com and register today!
* No charges - Absolutely FREE
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Easy to register, download and start the using Baroda M Connect
* Secure way of transacting banking business
* No restriction on number of transactions. Cumulative maximum in a day is Rs.50000/-
* View the account balance, mini statement
* Funds transfer to accounts with Bank of Baroda & to other bank accounts through (IMPS & NEFT)
* Mobile recharge can be done
For Registration please visit your nearest BOB ATM / Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
This is simple loan calculation tool. The tool helps user to quickly Calculate EMI and view payment schedule.
✓Easy and fast way to calculate your EMI
✓You can share the details of your EMI
✓You will get the statistical information about the EMI calculation
WHERE TO USE:
- Bank Loan
- Home Loan
- Car Loan
- Personal Loan
- Property Loan
- Mortgage Loan
With Find Bank IFSC Code Finder.mobile app you can search
=> IFSC Code
=> MICR Code
=> PIN Code
=> IFSC Code of all Indian & Private Banks
=> Bank Address
=> Contact No
=> Location on map
Our app has a list of more than 97000 bank branches across India for more than 162 banks.
=> Get IFSC and MICR codes from 162 banks across India
=> Comprehensive list of 97000 banks
=> Share IFSC Results on SMS or Whatsapp
Important Note: The data used in the app has been taken from RBI official website, please confirm any details shown in this app in case of doubt there can be mismatch possible.
Report any issue at email@example.com
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities/ Mortgage Calculator.
Key Features -
- Create Different Loan Profile using app and view them at any time.
- Calculate EMI with statistics (Montly / Yearly Mode) .
- Share EMI details with clients using SMS/EMAIL.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability .
- App Available for FREE to use .
For Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Its been recommended to set Automatic updates on .