UPI App : Any Bank, One app: United UPI. Instant pay/collect fund from all Banks. Go cashless.
Unified Payment Interface (UPI) application from United Bank of India : Add any Bank account
United Bank of India offers UPI (Unified Payment Interface) application for the customers of Indian banks to register with the bank and link their accounts of other banks as well. This best in class app provides comfort of an wallet , with advantage of bank account.Customer shall be able to Pay and initiated collect money requests to their contacts. Payment Address is an abstract form to represent and identify the account details, and account details remain confidential. By adding accounts of different banks, customer can manage the account in single platform.
Following are the transaction sets supported
• User profile registration
• Bank accounts addition
• Payment address creation
• PIN generation
Core transaction functionality
• Pay request
• Collect request
• Collect request approval (Payer approval through Mobile application)
• Debiting / Crediting Payer / Payee accounts
• Virtual address resolution for NPCI-UPI
• Support for all 2-party, 3-party and 4-party models of NPCI UPI
• Third party address book management
Now, aadhaar pay option added in latest version where customers can receive and make payment based on aadhaar number only.
Customers may use mobile banking/ ePassbook app for account statement.
Account of the following Banks may be added on UPI -
* Allahabad Bank
* Andhra Bank
* Axis Bank
* Bank of Baroda
* Bank of India
* Bank of Maharashtra
* Canara Bank
* Catholic Syrian Bank
* Central Bank of India
* City Union Bank
* Corporation Bank
* DCB Bank Ltd.
* Dena Bank
* Federal Bank
* HDFC Bank
* IDBI Bank
* IDFC Bank
* Indian Bank
* Indian Overseas Bank
* IndusInd Bank
* Karnataka Bank
* Karur Vysya Bank
* Kotak Mahindra Bank
* Lakshmi Vilas Bank
* Oriental Bank of Commerce
* Punjab National Bank
* RBL Bank
* South Indian Bank
* Standard Chartered Bank
* State Bank of India (SBI)
* Syndicate Bank
* TJSB Tej
* UCO Bank
* Union Bank of India
* United Bank of India
* Vijaya Bank
* Yes Bank
You should have following:
· An android phone with internet services
· An operative bank account
· The mobile number being registered with UPI, must be linked to the bank account.
· Active debit card relating to this account for creating mPIN.
· Camera on phone for reading UPI QR (Compatible with Bharat QR)
How do I register in the United UPI application?
· Tap CLICK ME to verify your mobile number. An SMS will be sent from your mobile for verification. The SMS should be sent from the mobile number registered with the bank accounts.
· After your mobile number is verified, the New Registration screen is displayed. Fill in the required details.
· Create six digits numeric password for logging in to application and confirm the same.
Want to start receiving payment on UPI QR Code ?
* Please visit https://ubionline.unitedbank.co.in/QR/ , enter your name and VPA (Virtual Private Address) to generate your QR Code and start accepting payment. This QR Code generator works for any VPA generated by UPI App of other banks as well as third party non banking apps such as phonepe , whatsapp, Google Tez (Now being rebranded as Google Pay ) etc or even BHIM UPI app provided by NPCI on android. Pay with ease.
Now payment can be made on BharatQR v4