Consistency puzzle game is a version of the well-known logic puzzle called zebra, often called Einstein's Riddle or Einstein's Puzzle because it is said to have been invented by Albert Einstein as a boy. It is also known as Sherlock puzzle because is a deduction puzzle game worth of the best detective.
In pen and paper version normally you have clues like:
1. There are five houses.
2. The Englishman lives in the red house.
3. The Spaniard owns the dog.
4. Coffee is drunk in the green house
The Consistency puzzle game is similar but with graphical clues, where a grid is alredy set with
all possible items (persons, fruit, ...) per cell.
The goal of the puzzle game is to logically deduct all items positions in the provided grid, only one solution
is possible and each puzzle has a different set of clues that makes it unique.
There is many grids sizes (4x4, 4x5, ... 6x6) and difficulty level increases with grid size.
- A mix of challenge and fun puzzles, ranging from easy to difficult,
- More than 1000 free puzzles,
- Several grid sizes: 4x4, 4x5, 5x4, 5x5, 5x6, 6x5, 6x6,
- Organize clues with two clue lists,
- Filter clues by item,
- Visualize your thinking with the simulation mode,
- Remove/add items from grid cells,
- Restart puzzle,
- Bad choice alert, with disable option,
- All puzzle progress is automatically saved.
Now also available on desktop: https://fsvieira.itch.io/consistency