* voice-to-text functionality to dictate your default response to incoming texts
* text-to-voice functionality so you can hear your incoming texts in a human-like voice. It also has a replay button for the last message received
* GPS location functionality to give you the option to add your location (in real time) to your default text...allowing others to know where you are along your journey
* Mute functionality to receive and send texts without a text-to-voice announcement of an incoming text.
Have you ever promised to stop texting while driving, only to find yourself drawn back into the dangerous habit of using your cellphone while you're behind the wheel?
We've all heard the stories about the dangers of distracted driving, but we are also creatures of habit and we find the allure of that incoming text, a temptation that is very hard to ignore.
Instead of simply trying to ignore a text, wouldn't it be great if you had a co-pilot or assistant that would tell you what that incoming text said and respond for you, letting the texter know that you are driving and unable to respond at this time?
Well, now you can!!
Distract Me Not is an application designed to allow you to keep your focus on the task at hand (driving), while ensuring those trying to contact you that you have received their text and will respond when safe to do so.
Distract Me Not is a tool to cut down on distracted driving and eliminate Driving While Texting (DWT), which is now law in the majority of US states.
Other uses include:
* Auto response while in that important business meeting
* Auto response with location in the noisy club. Your friends can find you without you having to constantly monitor your texts. Dance the night away...your friends will find you!
* Auto response while in class. With the ability to set a custom response, you can let your friends know that you'll respond after class.
* Auto response in a movie so you can respond silently to texts without disturbing everyone else in the theater.
We look forward to your feedback and will be adding new and exciting features in the near future...
For now, remember, that text CAN wait!! Safe driving!!
No Texting While Driving!
**inspired by the Oprah Winfrey Show**
LifeSaver is Free for the first 30 days and then a one time $4.98 purchase for life!
“The app works perfect. I would recommend to anyone I know who has a teen driver.”
“It’s great how it sends a text message when it’s unlocked or disabled and also I love the ability to see where that happened.”
"Easy to use.. Stays out of my way yet changes my behavior in a subtle way. Love it!"
“I like the peace of mind it gives me to know my teen was not using her phone while driving.”
“The idea of FREE Starbucks, Amazon, and iTunes eCards for safe driving is perfect!”
Key Features include:
* Easy Setup and Passcode lock to prevent Teen tampering
* Fast lock and unlocking of the phone automatically
* Emergency and Passenger unlock features with notifications
* Free rewards given monthly just for driving safe!
Try it and then take our survey! http://bit.ly/18Uw0II
With LifeSaver the experience of changing dangerous text and distracted driving habits becomes effortless. Your teens will notice the app initially as it prevents texting and use of other apps while driving, but will quickly get used to not having the urge to use the phone as he or she realizes 'It's locked'.
Distracted Driving and Texting while Driving is an epidemic injuring and killing thousands every year. LifeSaver is committed to improving and investing in the technology and to giving back to organizations that further the cause to prevent distracted driving. LifeSaver wants to focus on solving the Texting and Driving problem most effectively by providing continued accuracy of technologies and features that support behavior change in a non-intrusive way. We are absolutely committed to safe driving for loved ones and teens. Text Later it can wait.
We want your teens and loved ones to make a behavioral change and stop texting and using the cell phone while driving. LifeSaver will make you and Loved Ones ‘feel’ like you shouldn’t text and drive. Just like you feel you should wear your seatbelt today. Please visit www.focusdriven.org to see how important this cause is.
Important Details before you purchase/download:
1) LifeSaver does use text messaging for some features so text messages charges apply
2) The app requires GPS to work properly on your device and location. In most cases your Teen or Loved One must have a data plan for LifeSaver to work. You should plan on upgrading your phone for a data plan prior to running LifeSaver. These plans are becoming very affordable for family plans.
3) LifeSaver is designed with features and technology to prolong battery life. Results will vary by device and device usage, but our tests show the average device can be charged nightly charging without having to recharge constantly during the day. Using a screen lock is highly recommended to increase battery life.
Send Feedback to Support@lifesaver-app.com
Safe Driving means no distracted driving and no texting and driving. Don't text and drive. Let's save some lives together.
Telltale signs online predators are tuning into your children and what you can do to prevent them from becoming their next victim…
The types of children most often targeted by online predators, and what steps you can take to reduce your child’s risk…
3 critical steps every parent must take to prevent predators from accessing their children… they are easier than you think…
How to use filtering software in your home and remotely to monitor your child’s online activity… without invading their privacy…
Tips and techniques that offer real time protection when your children are live online…
Tools for selecting what your child views on the Web and how often they communicate with others…
How to talk to and connect with your teenager to ensure their health and safety…
More from developer
With TapNotes you can:
• Annotate a recording as it's happening
• Go back in time and tag audio retroactively
• Easily jump to tagged spots in recordings
• Share a summary of each recording with other apps
• Back up your recordings to the cloud for safekeeping
• Browse through notes chronologically or search for one directly
* Use the notification to add annotations or stop the recording all together from outside the application
Please note: This version is ad funded. To remove advertisements and recording limitations, please upgrade to the full version inside the app.
Keywords: TapNotes, notes, recordings, audio, annotate, timestamp, tag