Download the app, enter the Meeting ID and get started straight away!
- Join a meeting on the go - also during a telephone call
- Use the integrated pointer-function to draw the attention of the presenter to an important point
- Send chat messages
-Voice over IP conferences: Use VoiP and discuss with the other participants during a meeting
- Integrated conference call option
- Meets the highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Optimized for Android tablets: full hardware acceleration for Android 3.x tablets
- Is available for Android 2.2 and higher
“TeamViewer for Meetings” is free of charge for participation in meetings via your Android device.
1. Install and start “TeamViewer for Meetings” on your Android device.
2. Enter the Meeting ID you receive from the presenter in the appropriate field.
3. Click on “Join Meeting” and you will instantly see the presenter’s screen.
Host your own meetings quickly and easily today on your computer. Use TeamViewer for instant online meetings or schedule your online meetings in advance. You will find more information about TeamViewer, the All-in-One-solution for meetings and remote control, at www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=319704.
Do you want to control a computer remotely on the go? Download TeamViewer for remote control https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile on your Android device and benefit from more flexibility with TeamViewer.
Keywords: online meeting, desktop sharing, presentation, web-conference
- User friendly, intuitive interface, most of functions are managed by several clicks
- Separate timers for meeting and for participants
- Highlighted time counter if it exceeds the predefined time limit
- A note, action item, issues can be added by several clicks and then managed in a simple way
- Excel report with meeting notes, who is talkative or silent, and elapsed time collected historically. Can be sent over email to participants
- Participant details, photo can be imported from Phone Contacts. A photo can be also captured using a phone camera or taken from a picture gallery
You can set the start and end time of the meeting mode, and the mode of the ringing.
Additionally, You can set SMS that will be send to a person that tries to call You during the meeting mode. Default SMS says: "I can't talk right now. I will be available after HH:MM.". Instead of HH:MM, the end hour of the meeting mode will be sent. Also possible to add HH:MM expression to Your custom SMS text.
IMPORTANT!! Sent SMS is a normal SMS. And for each SMS You will be charged standard SMS cost by Your mobile operator.
We are constantly improving our application, so we would really appreciate if you would send us any feedback, comments or suggestions concerning your experiences, instead of rating the application low.
Reduce costs of printing, the collation of information and collaboration.
We Share Notes, Wenote!
With Wenote, a real-time collaboration service based on Cloud, you can easily start meetings and lectures from any smart devices or your own PC. Wenote helps you cut back on business travel.
★ Paperless meetings!
No need to print handouts. Wenote allows quick access to files and documents. Join meetings from remote locations on real-time. It is much easier with Wenote.
★ Record and Share it!
You can record meetings and lectures. Share recordings with your colleagues and friends. Voice, writings and lines drawn on the documents can be recorded to replace minutes. Publish your online lectures and promote your products and services.
★ Manage your files from anywhere!
Connected with Dropbox, you can access your files from anywhere, anytime.
★ Wenote for PC is released!
[ Key features ]
ㆍHost a meeting with documents (PDF, HWP, MS Office supported) or pictures.
ㆍZoom in/out and Synchronization
ㆍPen tools, erasers and laser pointers for real-time collaboration.
ㆍJoin a meeting in progress, join as a guest.
ㆍView participant list, invite members to the meeting and chat with the participants.
ㆍMake another participant the host and change presenters.
ㆍSecure documents by removing the files from devices
ㆍSafe and secure meetings for selected members.
ㆍUse My note as a viewer and a personal note.
ㆍPublish and share recorded meetings and lectures.
WESCAN Inc. provides web and mobile application services based on social web technologies and image recognition technologies. WESCAN endeavors to research and develop more valuable services. Should you need any further assistance, please contact us email@example.com.
Thank you very much.
The audio recording tool also comes with a user-friendly label system to label each time stamp. You can also set the recording quality in different occasion.
Meeting tag comes with 5 labels for each audio track. If you think it is useful, please support us by unlocking the software for it’s full function.
The additional function includes
1. Ads removal
2. Drop box upload
3. Unlimited labels / Tag
Note, the audio recording quality depends on the brand and android version you are using.
Assembly and meeting notes taking/voice recording and organizing app. Available in, English, French, Spanish, Italiano, German. Some features,
Voice record talks in the background while taking notes, where both notes and recordings are auto saved. Access bible in your own language while taking notes.
Assembly schedules from year 2000 is available, if you want to digitize your old physical note books.( More schedules till 1950 is coming up)
Direct access to online song book and bible in your language.
Share notes as email with recording and notes attached, bluetooth, sms, viber, etc.
Play any old recordings directly from the app later and listen in the background whiles reading notes related to the recording.
Switch languages anytime you like.
Backup your notes database in the phone/table. Restore it later.(Useful when changing phones).
Record Meeting notes up to 1870, where notes are categorized by month and year.
Delete, edit, manage your notes.
Record Attendance and speakers name.
We provide data entry services if you want to copy your old note book to the app.
Please note that I can't include Our publications like bible and song book in the app it-self since they are copyrighted, hence jw online library access with language support. If you are using an app that has copyrighted material, think twice. App is provided as a try it and buy it basis, if you like the product you can get the yearly subscription for 1.79 GBP. You can try the app for 7 days for free
-Tags: Jehovahs witness, Jehovah's witness, Jehovahs witness notes, recorder. meeting, ministry, kingdom hall, talk, meeting notes, assembly notes, assembly recordings
Pro Annotator is equipped with very comprehensive markup toolkits including Free Hand Sketching Tools, Image Insertion Tools, Highlighting Tools, Text Box Tools, Multimedia File Insertion Tools, URL Linking Tools and many other features for you to manage imported files, bookmark pages & re-edit documents, just to name a few.
Free Hand Sketching / Writing Tools:
- Millions of pen colors
- Alpha (transparency) adjustment
- Scalable pen stroke width
Photo & Image Insertion:
- Insert images from photo gallery
- Two-finger pinch to zoom inserted images
- Simple Tap & Hold to rotate
- Double tap to cancel inserted photos
- Extract/clip image by eraser
- Built-in shapes: rectangle, circle/ellipse, dashed & solid horizontal lines
- Line thickness adjustment
- Supports horizontal & vertical two-finger pinches for horizontal & vertical resizing (rectangle & ellipse)
- Assign millions of line colors
- Assign alpha for customized highlight effect
- Double tap to cancel inserted shapes
Text Box Tools:
- Two-finger pinch to zoom
- Tap&Hold to rotate
- Million of font colors
- Alpha adjustment
- Filling forms by inserting text box
- Double tap to cancel inserted Text box
Multimedia File Insertion Tools:
- Insert anchor to access video or sound clips
- Move anchor anywhere on the page to associate video/sound clip to specific contents
- Rearrange anchor location
- Intuitive Tap&Hold to access inserted videos or sound clips
- Customizable anchor color to suit document content
- Double tap to delete inserted multimedia anchor
External URL Linking Tools:
- Insert anchor to link to & access external websites
- Move anchor anywhere on the page to associate URL to specific contents
- Rearrange anchor location
- Tap&Hold to access linked URLs
- Customizable anchor color
- Double tap to delete inserted URL anchor
- Auto search for PDF and image files on device
- Thumbnail page for imported files
- Thumbnail preview for multiple page PDFs
- Tap&Hold to delete imported files
- Export edited page as image or PDF#
- Naming imported PDFs and exported PDFs/images
- Preserve original document
- Save editing for review and re-editing
- Page thumbnails of edited pages
- Individual page bookmarking for multiple page PDFs
- Quick access to bookmarked pages
- Bookmark highlights on thumbnail preview of multiple page PDFs
- Support viewing & editing in both portrait & landscape orientations
- Industry standard PDF rendering server engine#
- Optimized for phone, note & tablet size screens
With its powerful annotating tools, you can sign, proof read, markup documents… etc on the Go! Everything is done directly on your Android device anytime, anywhere, more so if you have your company chop image in your device. Say goodbye to the inefficient document workflow of physical Printing -> Signing/Chopping/Marking -> Scanning processes.
You can even turn your Android phone into a portable document scanner* with the built-in camera and use Pro Annotator to work immediately on the imported document.
Utilizing the Multimedia & URL Tools, you can even enrich the content of imported PDF files to include video/sound clips/URL to turn any static PDF/image files into truly interactive documents. Excellent for presentation, demonstration & interactive teaching/learning.
With a superior touchscreen & mobile connectivity, your Android device is always your best workmate awaiting you to bring it to its full potential!
* Requires devices with built-in camera and camera App to take photo of document and then import to Pro Annotator
# Industry standard PDF importing/exporting server engine (requires internet connection) provides more stable and efficient file conversion.
**This App is Ad free**
**Please rate this app and leave your comments**
• Generate DTMF tones instead of dialing over the phone (Long press any meeting and press Tones).
• Tweak DTMF settings to control duration of tones and wait intervals.
• You can use DTMF tones to dial meetings over a landline phone.
• Please leave feedback through comments if DTMF works for you and settings you used.
• Create, edit, store, manage meetings and dial directly into them with one touch.
• Create custom templates to define your own dialing sequence.
• Create meeting shortcuts on your home screen.
• Turn on speaker automatically when dialing in a meeting.
• Sort meetings by name or template to group them for easy viewing.
• Integrates with contacts (including SIM).
==Built-in Templates For==
• AT&T Teleconference
• Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
• GoToWebinar (with and without Audio PIN)
• Verizon conference.
===Tips and Tricks===
• One tap on the meeting dials into the meeting.
• Long press meeting/template rows or tap on the right side to get more options.
• Don't forget to set the phone number by editing the template.
• A meeting won't dial if the IDs, passwords are not set in it or the phone number is missing in the template.
• In a template each Pause introduces a 2 second delay. (may vary on some phones)
• A template consists of a phone number and a sequence of IDs, passwords, numbers, pauses, hashes and stars in a particular sequence as defined by the meeting format.
• Long press keys during template creation/editing to know what each key does.
• You cannot delete a template that is being used by a meeting.
• Long press on the home screen to create shortcuts to frequently dialed meetings.
• A shortcut won't work if the original meeting has been deleted in the app.
• Configure the app's behavior through the Settings menu.
• Move app to SD card if you need more space.
• If you are unable to create a template or something doesn't work, just write an email to the developer for help.
• Keep the feedback coming though not everything may be incorporated.
===Example on how to create custom templates===
Say you use an automated meeting system for all your office meetings that interacts with you as below -
1. To attend a meeting press 1.
[you press 1]
2. Enter the meeting ID number followed by #.
[you enter 12345# which is the meeting ID]
3. You have entered 12345, if this is correct enter the password followed by #.
[you enter 6666# which is the meeting password and then successfully enter the meeting]
You can easily do the same using the app as follows -
1. Create a new template from the second tab. Give it a name (say Office) and choose the phone number to dial.
2. With the help of a keypad set the template string for the above call sequence as "1-Pause-Pause-ID-#-Pause-Pause-PIN-#"
3. The above sequence translates to [press 1]-[pause for some time]-[enter the ID followed by #]-[pause for some time]-[enter the password followed by #]
4. Create a new meeting using the above template and provide the meeting ID and password. For the above example these would be 12345 and 6666.
5. Dial directly into your meetings from the app.
6. You can reuse the template to create new meetings that follow the same sequence.
7. Create new templates for other interactive voice response systems that you use.
HTC Desire HD running Android 2.3.5
HTC One X running Android 4.0.4
Groovy Notes leverages the ease of use of a diary/journal by employing the capabilities of your device such as the ability to record voice notes and touch gestures to navigate between views.
It is realistic!
Groovy Notes has a familiar, real world journal like interface. The pages look natural enough to make you want to turn them over. Be it notes, memos, anniversaries, lists, to-dos or even your personal journal - everything can be easily managed with Groovy Notes. All the notes are well organized by categories, tags and date. What’s more, the categories can be customized with attractive colors and icons to make them funkier, fun and easier to manage and notice!
Searching has never been so easy!
Searching for that crucial note, in the nick of time, is as easy as tapping a button on Groovy Notes. Use the calendar to find the notes by dates, pick a category, tag or just type in a keyword and search! Even the search results are color coded, based on category.
Because voice has a ring to it!
Don’t feel like tapping on your keypad? Just record your thoughts in your own voice (or an entire conversation or meeting). With a single tap you can record your voice memos and convert your regular notes into voice notes. What’s more, you can continue taking notes from the same meeting that you are recording! Both functions working simultaneously, now that is an added advantage. Organize the voice notes just as you would other notes with tags, category, date and text but yet feel, or should we say hear the difference.
Never lose your data!
Groovy Notes comes with features to export, backup and restore your notes with Dropbox. You can export your notes as PDF, plain text and MP3, backup your data to your Dropbox account and restore it back in case of a device failure or wipeout.
With regular use of backup your data is always safe and accessible from anywhere!
Enhance your world!
With Groovy Notes maintaining a journal has taken on a new meaning. A diary that is portable (without the additional bulk), intelligent, organized, versatile and talks to you! With a sleek and stylish design Groovy Notes is a fashion statement.
Easy to manage, fun to use and a huge time-saver, Groovy Notes can be your friend.
- Manage your notes by category, date and tags
- Record/Playback voice memos/recordings for your awesome note
- Add and view attachments (Photos and Drawings)
- Customize categories with color and icons and sort them in any order you like
- Change fonts for note to suit your needs
- Powerful search to find notes by category, date, tags or text
- Dedicated calendar view to view notes by date
- Comprehensive sketching/drawing tools, even lets you draw on photos!
- Backup/Restore your data using Dropbox
- Export notes as PDF and Voice Notes as MP3
- Share your awesome note, recordings and attachments by Email, SMS and with other applications
- Import texts/notes from other applications into Groovy Notes
- Password protect the application to keep your data secure
- Switch between View/Edit modes to avoid soft-keyboard from popping up
- Attractive and intuitive diary-like experience, a pleasure to use
- Optimized for tablets. Use both portrait and landscape modes on tablets
So what are you waiting for? Get, set and groove!
Pssst... You also save paper! Go Green! Go Groovy Notes!!
Leave your mark with iAnnotate!
MARK UP: Don't be afraid to get messy! Choose from the pen, highlighter, shapes and more to take notes on your PDFs.
MULTITASK: Because why focus on just one thing? iAnnotate lets you work on multiple PDFs at the same time, and easily navigate between them with tabs.
SPEED: iAnnotate gives you fast, continuous vertical scroll through an entire document.
SEARCH: Search by filename through all of the PDF documents on your device.
NAVIGATE: Open the Search Panel to explore your documents by thumbnails, bookmarks, or search results.
SHARE: Annotations made in iAnnotate are fully integrated into the PDF and can be viewed and edited in other compliant PDF applications.
AND SO MUCH MORE: We have a lot of exciting things we're working on for 2015. Visit us at www.iannotate.com, and reach out to us on Twitter (@branchfire) and Facebook.
• NO ADS or in-app purchases!
• Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
• Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more
• Auto-sync your PDF edits with Dropbox & Google Drive
• Annotate PDFs with others in real time.
• Fill PDF forms and sign documents
• Take notes on blank PDFs
• Powerful file organizer
• Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
• Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use
• Available in your browser as a Chrome App (http://goo.gl/IVsRl0).
• Bookmark PDF pages for future reference
• Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments
• Tabs allow you to quickly work across multiple PDF documents.
• A PDF table of contents allows you jump chapters and sections
• Printing on KitKat and Lollipop
• Full screen mode on KitKat and Lollipop
• View as single- or double-page, continuous scroll, and thumbnails
• Support for Samsung Multi Window
• Even more: text search; page rotation; high levels of zoom; and more
PDF Annotator and Editor
• Draw directly on the PDF
• Type text directly on the PDF
• Highlight, underline and strikeout text
• Add arrows, circles, lines and more
• An annotation summary shows all annotations at a glance, and just tap one to navigate to it
• Scroll and turn pages by using two fingers while you annotate
• Optimized for SPen and other select styluses.
Sign & Fill PDF Forms
• Fill out, save, and send PDF forms
• Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later reuse
Convert & Create
• Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png)
• Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes
Dropbox & Google Drive Sync
• Auto-sync annotations back to Dropbox or Google Drive
• For Dropbox, Xodo minimizes data use by uploading only the changes you make, not the whole document
• Rename, copy, move, or delete docs and folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
• Recent files are can be quickly accessed, and will automatically open to the last page visited
Annotate PDFs with others:
• Add your PDF to Xodo Connect and invite people to view and annotate online and in real time
• No downloads or signups required
Make Xodo Better:
Have an idea to make Xodo even better? We'd love to hear it! Please add your idea and vote on other ones here: http://goo.gl/mE8lrv. Community interest plays a big part in how we prioritize upcoming features, so let us know what's important to you.
Want to try out the latest features, and help iron out any problems before the update goes mainstream? Then join the Xodo beta program! Get all the info here: http://goo.gl/srMUSD
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | http://www.xodo.com | http://www.xodo.com/legal
Xodo is powered by PDFTron | http://pdftron.com
Are you always on the road travelling from one meeting to another? Trying to be at two different places at the same time? With ISL Groop you can host and join an online meeting from your Android device. Download the ISL Groop - Online Meetings app and attend a meeting from anywhere.
Host a new meeting in seconds. Email invitations and meet online with anyone across different locations in real time. Communicate with other meeting participants face to face via video conference, or live chat. Share slides, drawings, or live screen.
- Online meeting from your Android phone or tablet.
- Send a meeting invitation link by text message or email.
- Connect with other meeting participants in seconds.
- See video thumbnails of all meeting participants.
- View a full screen video of a speaker.
- Turn on/off a camera and a mic.
- Use VoIP and video conferencing.
- Public or private instant messaging (live chat).
- Share slides, drawings, or live screen.
- Cross-platform support.
- ISSC Turbo Desktop Sharing technology for watching a live computer screen.
- Secure encrypted by symmetrical AES 256 Bit SSL.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING:
- Download the ISL Groop app and join an online meeting for free.
- Follow an invitation link in a text message or an email. Or start the ISL Groop app and enter the session code provided by the meeting organizer.
HOW TO HOST A MEETING:
- Start the ISL Groop app on your Android device and use your ISL Online account to log in.
- Tap the plus icon to host a new meeting. Or start a previously scheduled meeting.
- For the best audio experience, please plug a headset into your Android device.
Start a new meeting in seconds. Email invitations and meet online with anyone across different locations in real time.
Now on Android Got No.1 Productivity iPad App in many stores around the world
Rated a 5-Stars App by Apps Magazine
Said about Meeting Minutes:
“ This app is a dream come true for those of us in charge of taking minutes “
“ Great app, makes keeping and distributing minutes easy “
“ Perfect for meeting scripts “
1- VISUAL SEATING
- Visual seating for 20 attendees
- Ability to move attendee chairs around the table
- Drag and drop an attendee chair at the exit sign to delete from a meeting.
- Representation of tele-attendees
2- MEETING SCHEDULING
- Scheduling from imported calendar
- Scheduling from imported previous meetings
- Two way synch with the calendar
- Geo tagging when scheduling meetings
- Adding attendees and documents while scheduling a meeting
- Scheduling recurring meetings
- Invite other attendees by sharing scheduled meeting calender
3- MEETING AGENDA
- Ability to copy and paste agenda items from any text and every line will be added as a separate agenda item.
- Ability to change the order of the agenda items
4- MEETING DOCUMENTS
- Keep meeting documents within the meeting room drawer.
- Drag documents to the meeting table to associate with the current meeting
- View documents while taking text notes
- Support for PDF, iWork, MS Office, RTF and simple Text files
- Search capability within the documents drawer
- Search filters for documents and photos
5- MEETING NOTES
- Adding text notes
- Adding handwritten notes or drawings
- Shortcuts on the meeting table for notes
- Any text, handwritten notes or drawings are included automatically within the meeting minutes
6- MEETING ATTENDEES
- Selecting meeting attendees when scheduling the meeting or on the go during the meeting.
- Highlight all attendees and with one click they are all represented on the meeting table
- Edit the details of the attendee and write your own personal comments
- Mark the attendee as a male or a female
- Import attendees from the contacts or add them manually
- Intelligent search for attendees
7- MEETING RECORDING
- Clear recording for many hours
- Labeling who is currently talking to easily identify during the playback
- Archive recording files for all past meetings which can be exported using the iTunes
8- MEETING CAMERA
- Capturing whiteboard snapshots while in a meeting
- Scan documents and attach to meeting minutes
- Right and left handed photo taking positions
- Capture photo to the attendees or the meeting room to visually remember later the meeting.
- Ability to save the photo taken with a unique name.
9- MEETING ACTION POINTS
- Take action points during the meeting
- Assign attendees to the action points taken
- Define a due date for every single action point
- Ability to add action points directly to the attendee by long pressing the attendee chair
- Send action points directly to the attendee
10- MEETINGS ARCHIVING
- Ability to play back the recorded files and showing the name of the speaker.
- Archive all general meeting info plus a snapshot of the meeting table along with the seating arrangement of the meeting attendees.
- Archive the meeting minutes with the ability to re-open and modify.
11- MEETING MINUTES
- Automatically generate the minutes of the meeting if chosen when exiting a meeting.
- View the MoM in full screen
- Open In feature for the meeting minutes
- Ability to print the MoM
- Generate MoM in PDF format
- Sharing and sending the minutes by email to all attendees.
- Attaching meeting documents to the MoM
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Keywords: Notebook, Notepad, Notes, Draft
Know if your teen is:
• Texting while driving
• Using the phone while driving
• Exceeding a speed limit that you set
• Traveling into areas that are off-limits
• Staying out past curfew
A couple of things to note:
• Canary has powerful features on its own, but it can do even more with your help. If your child has an iPhone, a passcode lock will need to be enabled on it for everything to work.
• Although Canary is built to be battery-friendly, it does use GPS, and can therefore affect battery life. We recommend keeping your phone connected to a charger while in the car.