Download the app, enter the Meeting ID and get started straight away!
- Join a meeting on the go - also during a telephone call
- Use the integrated pointer-function to draw the attention of the presenter to an important point
- Send chat messages
-Voice over IP conferences: Use VoiP and discuss with the other participants during a meeting
- Integrated conference call option
- Meets the highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Optimized for Android tablets: full hardware acceleration for Android 3.x tablets
- Is available for Android 2.2 and higher
“TeamViewer for Meetings” is free of charge for participation in meetings via your Android device.
1. Install and start “TeamViewer for Meetings” on your Android device.
2. Enter the Meeting ID you receive from the presenter in the appropriate field.
3. Click on “Join Meeting” and you will instantly see the presenter’s screen.
Host your own meetings quickly and easily today on your computer. Use TeamViewer for instant online meetings or schedule your online meetings in advance. You will find more information about TeamViewer, the All-in-One-solution for meetings and remote control, at www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=319704.
Do you want to control a computer remotely on the go? Download TeamViewer for remote control https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile on your Android device and benefit from more flexibility with TeamViewer.
Keywords: online meeting, desktop sharing, presentation, web-conference
You can set the start and end time of the meeting mode, and the mode of the ringing.
Additionally, You can set SMS that will be send to a person that tries to call You during the meeting mode. Default SMS says: "I can't talk right now. I will be available after HH:MM.". Instead of HH:MM, the end hour of the meeting mode will be sent. Also possible to add HH:MM expression to Your custom SMS text.
IMPORTANT!! Sent SMS is a normal SMS. And for each SMS You will be charged standard SMS cost by Your mobile operator.
We are constantly improving our application, so we would really appreciate if you would send us any feedback, comments or suggestions concerning your experiences, instead of rating the application low.
★ Fast and easy to use
★ Connection via Bluetooth, or with the help of NFC
★ Automatic search for free terms
★ Interactive choice of final meeting time
★ Directly schedule meeting to your caledndar
★ Distinguish between various types of meetings
★ Fixed or flexible working time
★ Easy way to share this app with the one, who doesn't have it installed yet
★ Optimized for phones and tablets
★ Localized to English and Czech
★ Jan Dorazil
★ Marek Kotásek
★ Jan Kužel
★ Martin Marek
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
Now on Android Got No.1 Productivity iPad App in many stores around the world
Rated a 5-Stars App by Apps Magazine
Said about Meeting Minutes:
“ This app is a dream come true for those of us in charge of taking minutes “
“ Great app, makes keeping and distributing minutes easy “
“ Perfect for meeting scripts “
1- VISUAL SEATING
- Visual seating for 20 attendees
- Ability to move attendee chairs around the table
- Drag and drop an attendee chair at the exit sign to delete from a meeting.
- Representation of tele-attendees
2- MEETING SCHEDULING
- Scheduling from imported calendar
- Scheduling from imported previous meetings
- Two way synch with the calendar
- Geo tagging when scheduling meetings
- Adding attendees and documents while scheduling a meeting
- Scheduling recurring meetings
- Invite other attendees by sharing scheduled meeting calender
3- MEETING AGENDA
- Ability to copy and paste agenda items from any text and every line will be added as a separate agenda item.
- Ability to change the order of the agenda items
4- MEETING DOCUMENTS
- Keep meeting documents within the meeting room drawer.
- Drag documents to the meeting table to associate with the current meeting
- View documents while taking text notes
- Support for PDF, iWork, MS Office, RTF and simple Text files
- Search capability within the documents drawer
- Search filters for documents and photos
5- MEETING NOTES
- Adding text notes
- Adding handwritten notes or drawings
- Shortcuts on the meeting table for notes
- Any text, handwritten notes or drawings are included automatically within the meeting minutes
6- MEETING ATTENDEES
- Selecting meeting attendees when scheduling the meeting or on the go during the meeting.
- Highlight all attendees and with one click they are all represented on the meeting table
- Edit the details of the attendee and write your own personal comments
- Mark the attendee as a male or a female
- Import attendees from the contacts or add them manually
- Intelligent search for attendees
7- MEETING RECORDING
- Clear recording for many hours
- Labeling who is currently talking to easily identify during the playback
- Archive recording files for all past meetings which can be exported using the iTunes
8- MEETING CAMERA
- Capturing whiteboard snapshots while in a meeting
- Scan documents and attach to meeting minutes
- Right and left handed photo taking positions
- Capture photo to the attendees or the meeting room to visually remember later the meeting.
- Ability to save the photo taken with a unique name.
9- MEETING ACTION POINTS
- Take action points during the meeting
- Assign attendees to the action points taken
- Define a due date for every single action point
- Ability to add action points directly to the attendee by long pressing the attendee chair
- Send action points directly to the attendee
10- MEETINGS ARCHIVING
- Ability to play back the recorded files and showing the name of the speaker.
- Archive all general meeting info plus a snapshot of the meeting table along with the seating arrangement of the meeting attendees.
- Archive the meeting minutes with the ability to re-open and modify.
11- MEETING MINUTES
- Automatically generate the minutes of the meeting if chosen when exiting a meeting.
- View the MoM in full screen
- Open In feature for the meeting minutes
- Ability to print the MoM
- Generate MoM in PDF format
- Sharing and sending the minutes by email to all attendees.
- Attaching meeting documents to the MoM
The audio recording tool also comes with a user-friendly label system to label each time stamp. You can also set the recording quality in different occasion.
Meeting tag comes with 5 labels for each audio track. If you think it is useful, please support us by unlocking the software for it’s full function.
The additional function includes
1. Ads removal
2. Drop box upload
3. Unlimited labels / Tag
Note, the audio recording quality depends on the brand and android version you are using.
RepliGo PDF Reader also makes a great eBook reader with features like reflowed text, color themes, text-to-speech and brightness settings.
* PDF viewing, annotating, printing and form filling of files from your email, memory card, cloud services and the Internet
* Direct access to cloud-based PDF files stored in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
* Add highlights, cross outs, underlines, sticky notes, arrows, lines, ovals, rectangles, freehand drawings and text boxes
* Adjust colors, border thickness, font size and the note for annotations
* Read documents easily with reflowed text, text-to-speech, color themes and brightness settings
* Scroll quickly through pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen, or by using the volume keys
* Navigate long documents using bookmarks, comments, document links, go to page, search and thumbnails
* Click on email, map, phone and web hyperlinks to launch system applications
* Zoom in and out quickly by pinching or double-tapping on columns, images or tables
* Select text and copy it to the clipboard, or look up definitions using ColorDict
* Rotate documents into one of four orientations
* Open password protected files
* Send PDF files via email, Bluetooth and cloud services
* Galaxy Note II Multi Window support
* Keyboard and trackball support
- User friendly, intuitive interface, most of functions are managed by several clicks
- Separate timers for meeting and for participants
- Highlighted time counter if it exceeds the predefined time limit
- A note, action item, issues can be added by several clicks and then managed in a simple way
- Excel report with meeting notes, who is talkative or silent, and elapsed time collected historically. Can be sent over email to participants
- Participant details, photo can be imported from Phone Contacts. A photo can be also captured using a phone camera or taken from a picture gallery
- Taking a note: Take notes and edit with SomNote. You can take pictures and attach it and also put a picture you draw yourself into a note. Wanna read pdf and text files? Just pull it from PC and read it on your mobile device.
- Making a folder: Folder feature is now included in SomNote. Make any folder in any color and name you like - categorize all your notes according to your taste.
- Protecting your secret: SomNote will protect your notes. You can lock your note, folder, and even SomNote itself. Keep your secret diary notes safe from others with ease!
- Finding your notes: You can find every note with the Search menu. It will instantly highlight every note and folder simultaneously as you type what you want to find.
★ Extra features
- Auto backup: Every note and file written and attached in SomNote will be saved automatically after you log-in. SomNote will keep everything you write safely even if you initialize or lose your mobile.
- Font: Four beautiful fonts are waiting for you in the setting menu in addition to basic system fonts and more gorgeous fonts are coming. Stay tune with SomNote!
- Sort: You can sort your notes by a date and alphabetical order and we will add more sorting methods steadily.
- Restore: When you activate automatic backup, you can also restore a note at a point of time you want with "time machine" function and also restore even a deleted note from the trash. Try it on SomNote web.
If you have any problem or question about SomNote, please contact us by email below. We will always answer your question and help you use SomNote better everyday!
(Keyword: note, notepad, evernote, awesome note, one note, springpad, catch, memo, somenote, diary, drawing)
Pro Annotator is equipped with very comprehensive markup toolkits including Free Hand Sketching Tools, Image Insertion Tools, Highlighting Tools, Text Box Tools, Multimedia File Insertion Tools, URL Linking Tools and many other features for you to manage imported files, bookmark pages & re-edit documents, just to name a few.
Free Hand Sketching / Writing Tools:
- Millions of pen colors
- Alpha (transparency) adjustment
- Scalable pen stroke width
Photo & Image Insertion:
- Insert images from photo gallery
- Two-finger pinch to zoom inserted images
- Simple Tap & Hold to rotate
- Double tap to cancel inserted photos
- Extract/clip image by eraser
- Built-in shapes: rectangle, circle/ellipse, dashed & solid horizontal lines
- Line thickness adjustment
- Supports horizontal & vertical two-finger pinches for horizontal & vertical resizing (rectangle & ellipse)
- Assign millions of line colors
- Assign alpha for customized highlight effect
- Double tap to cancel inserted shapes
Text Box Tools:
- Two-finger pinch to zoom
- Tap&Hold to rotate
- Million of font colors
- Alpha adjustment
- Filling forms by inserting text box
- Double tap to cancel inserted Text box
Multimedia File Insertion Tools:
- Insert anchor to access video or sound clips
- Move anchor anywhere on the page to associate video/sound clip to specific contents
- Rearrange anchor location
- Intuitive Tap&Hold to access inserted videos or sound clips
- Customizable anchor color to suit document content
- Double tap to delete inserted multimedia anchor
External URL Linking Tools:
- Insert anchor to link to & access external websites
- Move anchor anywhere on the page to associate URL to specific contents
- Rearrange anchor location
- Tap&Hold to access linked URLs
- Customizable anchor color
- Double tap to delete inserted URL anchor
- Auto search for PDF and image files on device
- Thumbnail page for imported files
- Thumbnail preview for multiple page PDFs
- Tap&Hold to delete imported files
- Export edited page as image or PDF#
- Naming imported PDFs and exported PDFs/images
- Preserve original document
- Save editing for review and re-editing
- Page thumbnails of edited pages
- Individual page bookmarking for multiple page PDFs
- Quick access to bookmarked pages
- Bookmark highlights on thumbnail preview of multiple page PDFs
- Support viewing & editing in both portrait & landscape orientations
- Industry standard PDF rendering server engine#
- Optimized for phone, note & tablet size screens
With its powerful annotating tools, you can sign, proof read, markup documents… etc on the Go! Everything is done directly on your Android device anytime, anywhere, more so if you have your company chop image in your device. Say goodbye to the inefficient document workflow of physical Printing -> Signing/Chopping/Marking -> Scanning processes.
You can even turn your Android phone into a portable document scanner* with the built-in camera and use Pro Annotator to work immediately on the imported document.
Utilizing the Multimedia & URL Tools, you can even enrich the content of imported PDF files to include video/sound clips/URL to turn any static PDF/image files into truly interactive documents. Excellent for presentation, demonstration & interactive teaching/learning.
With a superior touchscreen & mobile connectivity, your Android device is always your best workmate awaiting you to bring it to its full potential!
* Requires devices with built-in camera and camera App to take photo of document and then import to Pro Annotator
# Industry standard PDF importing/exporting server engine (requires internet connection) provides more stable and efficient file conversion.
Note Anytime is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
Capture, share, and access your inspiration anywhere, anytime!
• Note Anytime Lite is free to download and use. This version, Note Anytime Paid, has following advanced capabilities:
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and special inks from a vast color palette
• New pens styles include highlighter pens, fountain pens and even brushes
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity with up to 50X zoom capability and vector graphic resolution quality
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sync files and folders to Digital Cabinet, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Scale, rotate, or move text boxes anywhere in your work space
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Laser pointer for presentation
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Enhanced text formatting options, including the option to add bullets and increase/decrease indents
Here are some ways to use Note Anytime for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• Photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Outline an essay, article or story
• Create your own “Pinterest” board and share via social networks
• Digital scrapbooking
• Play games
• Design flyers or greeting cards
• Draw a flowchart
• Maintain a digital calendar
• Compile recipes
• Create a party invitation
More about Note Anytime: http://noteanytime.com/en/quick_guide.html
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
Picking a date has never been so easy!
Select-The-Date is a free online meeting scheduler and event planner which makes it easier for a group of people to organize an event or to schedule a meeting. The app’s key feature is that it optimizes attendance by allowing all invitees to vote on a date that works best for them.
This is how the App works:
1. Enter information regarding the event
2. Suggest a few dates for the event
3. Invite up to 30 people for the event
4. Receive everyone’s availability
5. Select a final date
6. SelectTheDate automatically informs your invitees
SelectTheDate is fully integrated with your phone’s address book and calendar.
In the event planning process you can easily add contacts from your address
book and the app also automatically blocks pending and final dates in your
• 100% Free
• 1,2,3 easy event creation
• Allow attendees to vote on a date and/or time that works for them
• Synchronization between the App and the calendar / contacts of your smartphone
• Full synchronization between the App and www.SelectTheDate.com
• The App automatically checks your calendar and suggests your availability
• Invitees that do not use our application, will receive your invitation by E-mail.
• The App keeps you informed of the responses
Whether you want to plan a date with some friends or schedule a business meeting with some colleagues, Select The Date gets the job done.
Easy and quickly!
SelectTheDate – Picking a date has never been so easy!
Help us improve SelectTheDate! https://www.selectthedate.com/ReportBug
With this app you can take and store short notes on your device, and it's also possible to set an alarm if you want to be notified of a note at a given day/time.
Notes is integrated with Google's voice recognition and text-to-speech services (where available), so that you can take notes with just your voice and make your device read them back.
Notes can also be:
- sent via sms or email
- saved to text files
- imported from and exported to xml files
- filtered to search for a given text
The app also includes a desktop widget where a summary of the most recent notes is shown.
More from developer
Like the historic canary in a coal mine, this app raises an alarm to parents in real time. Parents get immediate alerts via the app installed on their own phones and by email, with complete details of their teens’ activities – including a list of call volumes, locations and driving speeds and more – which Canary logs for later review.
With Canary, parents will know when a teen driver is:
•Using your Android in any way while traveling at more than 12 mph
•Exceeding speed limits
•Traveling into areas parents have set as off limits
•Traveling beyond areas parents have defined as safe
How big is the distracted driving problem?
•Motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death for Americans aged 15 and 24. (CDC)
•An estimated 24 percent of all crashes can be attributed to cell phone use while driving. (NSC)
•Distracted driving killed 3,092 people in the U.S. in 2010. (NHTSA)
•Most newly licensed, distracted teen drivers are using electronic devices (AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety)
•40 percent of teens say they have been in a car when the driver’s cell phone use created danger. (Pew)
Why do you need Canary?
•Changing teen behavior requires more than verbal agreement. Parents who have lost children in tragic distracted driving accidents say they harped on the dangers of texting and driving until they were “blue in the face.”
•Teens are more likely to make safe decisions when their parents are watching.
•It provides a chance for parents correct their teens through whatever actions fit their parenting styles, including temporarily withdrawing car and/or phone privileges and rewarding and incenting safe behavior.
•Canary gives parents peace of mind and teens a tool to help them make the safest decisions.
“I am so excited about this new app, Canary. I think when we use it the right way … that app is going to help save lives.” – Jeanne Brown, whose 17-year-old daughter died in a crash while texting.
“The system depends on your child having their iPhone on them at all times—but it might ensure a bit more safety for your family.” – Macworld
“It seems like money well spent if it can help prevent distracted driving.” – The Stir
Canary is free to download but requires a one time upgrade after the 7 day free trial. Although Canary is built to be battery-friendly, it does use GPS, and can therefore affect battery life. We recommend connecting the phone to a charge while in the car.
Also available for iPhone.