The goal of the game is to uncover all the squares that do not contain mines without being "destroyed" by clicking on a mine, in the shortest time possible! How to Play:
- Tap the button on top to switch between sweeping and flagging mode
- Tap a square to clear it in sweeping mode
- Tap a square to drop a flag in flagging mode
- Tap a numbered square next to that many flags to clear the rest
- Use menu to select difficulty, control the sound, or check the score
Don't forget to check our Game section for other fun games...
TIP: Use volume buttons to toggle mode Open cell/Put flag
• Online highscores
• Large scrollable and zoomable game area
• Nice, clean and easy to use interface
Paid version is also available. See Minesweeper Professional. Advantages:
• No ads!
• Board Difficulty Control (3BV)
• Countdown timer
• Zoom tuning
Please feel free to contact me by email.
Experience Mini Mining, a fast-paced action memory game where players try to mine a variety of beautiful gems and other items out from the ground as quickly as possible. Play in single player mode in a race against the clock, or test your skills against your friends or other kids around the world in multiplayer. As you learn about the different gems and power ups, form unique strategies to win and become a memory master!
- Fun for ages 4-100 and beyond!
- Beautiful gems to match and mine out of the ground
- Mini Mining features both single player mode and a fast-paced, competitive multiplayer mode
- Join Mini Social and fill out your profile to visit and make new friends and celebrate your achievements together!
- Match a variety of fun power-ups that will give you an edge over your friends in multiplayer!
- Teacher-recommended for training memory and strategy
- Match the rockets to increase your own flipping speed
- Match the snails to slow down your opponents
- Match the lamps to catch a brief glimpse of all the gems!
- Match the sticks of dynamite for an explosive surprise
- Discover the different gems - some are more valuable than others!
Check out our other games: Mini Painters and Mini Catch!
COMING SOON: Mini Minute!
Check out our website at www.airylabs.com
Follow us on twitter.airylabs.com
Like us on facebook.airylabs.com
(If upgrading from an old version, remove old shortcuts to the game otherwise it might fail to launch)
MINERS ARE BACK IN TOWN!
An entirely new version is up featuring a new engine, new effects, extended gameplay, physics, huge ton of improvements and it will be also available for PC, Mac and Linux in the near future.
(Please ignore the older reviews, as each new version brings significant improvements.)
The Miners! mining corporation is called on duty and you're the manager of this operation. With your touchscreen cell phone or tablet, open the way for the miners by drawing tunnels to the gold ore. Use the shovel to dig, the bucket to fill with dirt or the dynamite to explode the rock for your miners to pass. But beware! The man power is scarce and the time is precious. A support shipment can give you a boost, break the boxes for bonuses and dynamite but don't forget that a great excavation is your ultimate goal.
• For all ages
• Addicting fun drawing-physics-puzzle
• New graphic universe
• Up to 22 unique levels (always a new scenery)
• 23 Google play games achievements. (enable it once in the menu before playing)
Install Miners! on your cell phone or tablet and start mining right now!
OpenGL ES 2 compatible graphics chip.
The game is well optimized and works flawlessly in a Galaxy S, but if you run into problems please report it so we can work on a fix.
Having problems?? Contact us in our support email! email@example.com
(We have adopted a open development approach from the very beginning to support as many devices as possible, because of that the game is currently underrated.
Quick facts about the project:
Miners! had several updates so far (43 to be precise), including 2 major ones that completely replaced the game with a totally new, better looking and more compatible version. The most recent release included 23 Google Play Games achievements. More improvements awaits in future releases.)
Follow on facebook.
Promotional price, please rate/comment.
If you like it, please rate it, or state a PROPER reason. Thanks!
The miners are simple creatures:
. Miners will walk straight forward until they hit a wall or get bored.
. When a miner hits gold, he will pick up a chunk of the gold, but only if he isn't already carrying some gold.
. If a miner carrying gold enters either starting platform, he will drop the gold there.
. When a miner faces a steep cliff in front of him, there's a 66% chance he will try to jump over it.
. After a miner has hit a wall and changed direction, there's a 66% he will jump back in the direction he came from.
. A miner that falls more than 100 pixels or hit slime will die.
. Quicksand will get miners stuck for couple of seconds until they can free themselves up and they will loose their gold.
Find all the mines without blowing by placing a flag.
Whether you're playing on the bus, at work or even on the toilet, beat your score by finishing the level as fast as possible.
This application is free and will be available soon on my Github.
Original game created by Ian Andrew – www.OriginalGames.com
Have you ever played Minesweeper? I'm sure you have. What you probably didn't know is that it has a granddad, and that granddad is called Mined-Out!, and was originally released way back in 1983 when Windows 1.0 was still just a twinkle in Bill Gates's eye.
Bill the worm is trapped at the end of a series of increasingly troublesome mine fields, and you need to navigate your way to him before he dies of old age. He has been waiting for 30 years for you already, so you better get a move on or he will be a gonner for sure!
- several difficulties to choose from, one fully adjustable (board size and number of mines)
- bigger boards available for tablet devices
- saving the unfinished game when you quit the app
- reset available for lost game so everything will be exactly where it was
- statistic shown after each game (lost or won) for current difficulty
- full statistics available through the menu for all difficulties
- the statistics can be reset (a single one or all of them)
- launching the game with prefered screen orientation
- disabling/enabling use of question marks
Compare you skills with your friends and see who is the fastest one or who has better score.
Work around by turning on Developer options and checking the box for 'Disable Hardware overlays'.
Vertical scrolling style minesweeper.
Mine Tower is a puzzle game where you have to open all the cells of the board without detonating a mine.
The numbers indicate how many mines are contained in the 8 neighboring cells.
On/Off of a flag is made by carrying out the tap of the closed panel.
A panel closed by the double-tap can be opened.
When the tap of the number is carried out, and the surrounding number and number of a flag (mine) are the same, the panel except having stood the flag opens.
When you tap on the mine, you'll get a penalty.
Uncover the cells using the number as a clue.
When the un-tapped cells without a mine reach on the bottom line, the game is over.
###HOW TO PLAY###
Swap Jewels to match 3 or more identical jewels, more the better.
When you reach the target score, the level is cleared.
Game over when there is no more moves.
Destroy all bricks the level is cleared.
Game over when time is over.
Dig down up on the yellow line for level clear.
Game over when time is over.
- Three Game Modes: Classic, Action, Digger
- Auto Save
Put to test your logical and strategical thinking and clear the minefield as soon as you can, without detonating a mine.
droidMines has four boards to choose from
- Beginner : 81 tiles, 12 mines
- Intermediate : 256 tiles, 48 mines
- Advanced : 256 tiles, 72 mines
- Expert : 384 tiles, 120 mines
- 4 difficulty levels to choose from
- Scrollable game area with option to Zoom In / Zoom Out
- Nice, clean graphics and easy to use interface
The game integrates with Google+. Sign in with your Google+ account to
1. Unlock the achievements - total 8 achievements to be unlocked.
2. Leaderboards for each difficulty level to share and compare your scores within your Circles or with Public
How to play:
- if you uncover a mine - the game ends
- if you uncover an empty square - the game continues
- if you uncover a number - the displayed number tells you how many mines lay hidden in the eight surrounding squares
- if you suspect that the square is empty, tap on it to uncover it
- if you suspect a square has a mine, 'long press' on it to place a flag; if you're not sure, 'long press' again to make it a question mark