- 64 levels with great puzzles!
- 4 different vivid locations!
- 25 in-game achievements!
- Challenging survival mode!
- And a lot of fun!
The great ninja is back in a free Ninja Painter successor.
With switch button player can select behaviour of tap and long press. In given case tap on tile will mark it as mine and long press on tile will open it. First tap or long press in the game is with action open. When start new game the switch is in position tap to open and long press to mark.
TIP: Use volume buttons to toggle mode Open cell/Put flag
• Online highscores
• Large scrollable and zoomable game area
• Nice, clean and easy to use interface
Paid version is also available. See Minesweeper Professional. Advantages:
• No ads!
• Board Difficulty Control (3BV)
• Countdown timer
• Zoom tuning
German translation by CaBi Translation
Please feel free to contact me by email.
Forcing you to remember up to 9 numbers in under 10 sec... Are you up for the challenge?
It's easy to learn - but hard to master!
When you got the hang of it - go show your friends with the ability to save and share your replayes online.
NOTE: Recording and sharing replays are only for devices with Android 4.1+.
## APPLIED IN THIS UPDATE ##
- Major overall graphical changes to the game.
- You can now see a replay of your game, share it and watch other players replays.
- Added a feature that allow the game to keep track of you overall amount of collected gold/diamonds.
- Added a ‘Pause’ button.
- Added some guiding graphics to help newcomers.
- Quicker players now keeps the ‘momentum’ when they die, due to a new speed up process in the game.
- You no longer fail by miss clicking on a wrong stone when numbers are showed.
- Buttons now reacts a lot more rapidly, which means you avoid a lot of "missclicks" and can complete a board a lot faster - if you got the skills :)
- Removed the ‘Tutorial’ screen.
## UPCOMING ##
Next patch will be focused around implementing an online highscore.
The object is find the empty squares while avoiding the mines. The faster you clear the board, the better your score.
The rules in Mines are simple:
Uncover a tile, by clicking it.
Uncover a mine, and the game ends.
Uncover a number, and it tells you how many mines lay hidden in the eight surrounding squares—information you use to deduce which nearby squares are safe to click.
To mark a square you suspect contains a mine, long press it.
To unmark a square, long press it.
Mark all the mines to win.
clean and simple user interface
three standard boards to choose from, each progressively more difficult
based on minimal design
custom board which support up to 75X75 tiles and 3375 mines
different high scores for different board and difficulty
easy gestures to open, mark and unmark a tile
Help the clones to find the exit portal by creating a safe passage through the levels! But be careful! The clones obstinately run straight ahead and throw themselves down every cliff.
You can control the behaviour of the clones by giving them commands with 12 different skills. For example, the clones can build stairways, they can dig using a jackhammer or a pickaxe, blast through a wall using dynamite and more.
Everything in the completely dynamic environments can be destroyed by the clones or used to lead them.
The game is inspired by the classic game "Lemmings" from 1991.
The first 15 levels are completely free!
► 99 levels to complete.
► Lots of IDLE Items.
► Merging the higher levels with Level-Up.
► 7 unique hints: Undo, Create, Delete, Drip Cell, Swap, Lvl-Up Cell, Booster
HOW TO PLAY
● Swipe to move all the tiles of the same number to merge them into one of the higher grade.
● Increase your capacity to collect more memory for Level Up.
● Reach the higher levels to operate the higher numbers.
● Buy and upgrade IDLE devices for automatic bytes collecting.
● Try the challenges and good luck!
Another thrilling feature to this cat matching game that makes it even more awesome then just a matching game- you must find the cute kitties that link together in some way! Tiles must link together with no obstructions in no more than 3 straight moves, when you make a linked match between the cute cats it will show the link. The more you play the better you will become at spotting all the available links.
You also get some help along the way. You can use the REFRESH button 3 times, this mixes up the game cards so it is easier to find linking matches. You can also use the FIND button 3 times, and this will find the matching links for you. One of the greatest cat games for 2 year olds, right up to adults!
Kitty Cat Clicker Neon is an addictive race to find the matching links, that gets harder each round. Have fun!!!
The classic mine sweeper designed for Android devices. Now you can use pinch zoom and slide to move the field around to your liking.
The objective is to uncover all safe tiles without uncovering any mine. An uncovered tile will show the number of mines that are adjacent to it. By thinking logically, and a bit of luck, you should be able to uncover all safe tiles. If you think there's is a mine under a tile, it's possible to plant a flag on that tile to indicate there's a mine. This has the additional benefit that you cannot uncover the tile by accident.
You can choose between 3 standard games:
- 10x10 tiles
- 20x20 tiles
- 40x40 tiles
Or a custom game between 10x10 and 100x100 tiles with the number of mines varying between 10% and 60%. You can choose a form that suits your device best (e.g. 20x30 tiles).
- Tap on an unopened tile to reveal what's underneath. (Try to make sure it's not a mine.)
- LongTap on an unopened tile to place a flag (to indicate you think there's a mine).
- LongTap on a flag to remove it.
- DoubleTap or LongTap on an opened tile to open adjacent tiles. This only works if all the adjacent mines have been located.
- Volume down places the game in 'Flag mode', which is shown by the red scorebar. In this mode, a tap functions as a longtap.
- Volume up places the game back in normal mode, indicated by the black scorebar.
With the options you can set the volume level and calibrate your double tap speed.
In addition, you can ask the game to show you an initial safe tile to make sure you don't start the game with a mine. The initial safe tile is shown as a green tile.
The statistics show your accomplishments so far like:
- Biggest board ever played
- Number of games played
- Number of games finished successfully
- Biggest percentage of mines ever played (and solved)
- Highest speed of uncovering mines