The Weight Tracker lets you set a goal weight and the app will help you track progress towards that goal. Record a photo of your progress as you go along with the photo diary. The app will also provide a detailed weight chart and a measure of your current BMI (body mass index).
If you have compatible bluetooth scales, you can pair the scales and transmit your weight to the app via bluetooth without having to manually enter the data. This is optional and you can still use the full features of the app without having bluetooth scales.
Plus, get lots of useful information from Patient.co.uk on weight reduction, healthy eating, and physical activity.
The app features:
- Set weight goals and track progress
- Track your weight
- Pair Microlife bluetooth scales and auto-add weight entries (optional)
- BMI measurement
- See weekly weight change and total weight change
- Photo journal
- Secure password for the app
- Choose lbs. or kg.
- Graphs show total weight, BMI, and goal weight
- Set reminders to input your weight to track your progress
- Share your progress to Facebook
- Health information leaflets from Patient.co.uk on weight and healthy living (requires internet connection)
- Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)