- Are you one of those people who falls asleep on the train or bus after being out and therefore are driving too far?
- Are you tired of buses do not arrive at the destination on the promised time?
- Could you imagine that you relaxed lean back in your seat and then be awakened just before you arrive?
So is "Wake Me Up" is for you!
The App is designed so simple that even tired and half-drunk people can use it: You specify a destination using either Google Maps or Rejseplanen and how far from it you will be awakened in km.
Then you falls to sleep on the bus while unconsciously moving as close to the destination you specified… And you are awakened by your Smartphone! Have a nice trip and sleep tight!
- WakeMeUp is an alarm app designed for the passengers of Indian Railways.This app is designed for long distance night travel where passengers intend to miss the station sleeping. With this app, passengers can set an alarm for their destination railway station and the app would wake them up 10 kilometers prior to their destination.
- WakeMeUp uses network services to find destination station. If network is lost, the app will make use of GPS to identify its current location. Hence saves battery life. With WakeMeUp, your night travel will be comfortable.
- This is a Beta version, please provide feedback to make the app more useful.
- The Alarm will be triggered only if either Networks service or GPS is Enabled.
Talkadroid is the one-of-a-kind Text to Speech & Translator application that will speak out-loud anything you give to it!
• Read out your important documents, pdf, or web pages on the go*
• Create your own custom ringtones and alarms
• Download and use 35+ Premium SVOX voices
• Mess with your friends!
• Have your phone translate & say anything in 55+ different languages
• Email someone an audio letter
• Save and load your favorite phrases on the fly
• Includes 3 built-in customizable soundboards for those with speaking difficulties to carry on quick conversations
• Everything you could ever want in a Text to Speech app, and then some!
*** Go to Menu -> 'Get More Voices' to Preview the 35+ new voices available by SVOX!
NOTE: If you already purchased any SVOX voices in Talkadroid Lite or anywhere else, they will automatically show up in Talkadroid Pro.
Q: What voices are included?
A: 6 Free voices are included (English (US), English (UK), Spanish, French, Italian, and German). If you're looking for higher quality speech, we've worked with SVOX to allow their top-notch voices to be integrated into Talkadroid seamlessly. If you'd like to purchase or preview the one's available, press the menu key while in Talkadroid and press "Get More Voices".
Q: How can I make Talkadroid read webpages?
A: In your device's internet browser, press menu->share, then select Talkadroid. Note: to protect your privacy, Talkadroid will not read secure webpages that require a login.
Q: Why am I getting 'unsupported file' when trying to load a document?
A: Talkadroid currently supports text-based PDFs, .Txt files, and most .doc and .docx files. Support is constantly expanding, but requires your help! If you have a file that isn't working, email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How do I add or edit an existing button in the soundboard?
A: Long press an existing button to add, edit, or delete. You can also press the menu key on your device to add a button.
Q: Why does it sometimes take a while to translate?
A: To save space and battery life, Talkadroid gets it's translation data via the internet. If you have a poor connection, it can take longer than expected.
Tags: tts , Text to Speech , Translator, Talkadroid, Talka Droid, Talking Translator, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Document Reader, Webpage Reader, Custom Ringtones, Ringtone Maker, pdf reader, TTS, fun, cool Soundboard, ALS, Speech Difficulties, Type to Talk, talkdroid, speach, txt, alzheimer, alzheimers, lost my voice, speech loss, tts, text to speech, talk, phone talk, talk a droid, "Text to Speech"