No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
• Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
• Light and dark color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO (on SALE for a limited time!) and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip and share SuperBeam APK.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
For issues, questions and ideas: http://support.superbe.am
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
* Share your Internet to other device via wifi connection.
* Call the embedded wifi ththering (Wifi Hotspot) settings
* App2SD support
"The beauty of this utility is its simplicity" - redmondpie.com
Finally even older devices can send files at speeds like Wi-Fi Direct!
Fast File Transfer is an alternative for Bluetooth file sending.
The app uses Wi-Fi Tethering for establishing a connection between the devices but does not need the Internet.
Due to its high speed, this technology is especially recommended for sending big files.
• Up to 20x speed of bluetooth
• Easy to setup
• The receiver is device-independent
• No need for a common Wi-Fi connection
• No data usage for file transfer (Just for advertisements)
• The receiver does not have to have the app installed
• Send single or multiple files
• Displays QR codes for faster receiving
Just tap the instruction image
• Use NFC for pairing (in beta stage)
Using this app, you can easily send a file to an iPhone or any other phone that does not have Bluetooth but Wi-Fi.
Will Kelly from Techrepublic wrote a tutorial on how to send files from Android to iOS: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/smartphones/send-files-between-android-and-ios-with-fast-file-transfer/6097
Simply tap "Share via" in any file exlorer or in the gallery app, choose this app and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to send multiple files?
Just select multiple files in your file explorer and tap "Send via" (or similar) -> "Fast File Transfer"
In some file explorers first tap "Send via" in the menu, choose this app and then your files.
I don't want to always enter the address on the receiver's phone!
Use the built-in QR codes or
Save a bookmark:
Send multiple files once and add a bookmark to the file index page in your web browser. Later just open this bookmark to receive files.
Where can I change the password and username?
Open the app from the launcher. The instruction screen will appear. Now press the menu button and choose "Settings".
This app might not run on some phones due to restrictions of manufacturers or carriers that make it impossible for the app to access WiFi tethering.
Please don't write bad reviews because of this fact, unfortunately I cannot do anything against it.
Please don't write 3-star reviews mentioning the app did not work on your device. 3-star-reviews influence the overall rating as well.
!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA THE "EMAIL DEVELOPER" LINK INSTEAD OF WRITING BAD REVIEWS IF YOU EXPERIENCE BUGS !!!!
The app does not work on:
Most HTC devices
Motorola Razr XT910 (Restarts phone; Problem in Motorola's Android implementation)
Motorola Razr XT890
Some Galaxy Y devices
Devices that don't have WiFi Tethering setting, such as the Nexus 7
The transfer speed this app offers depends on the sender and receiver device. The highest value I measured is 33 Mbit/s which means 1 GB in under 5 minutes.
This app uses zxing (http://code.google.com/p/zxing/) for QR code generation.
Although I have never experienced such a case, I do not guarantee for any data fees caused by this app.
Wifi HotSpot settings and tether settings has never been so easy.
Wi-Fi Tethering is an application that allows you to quickly start and enable your portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
a) You can call the embedded wifi tethering (Wifi Hotspot) settings as well as bluetooth settings.
b) Share your Internet to other device via wifi connection.
c) You can also control your wifi settings directly from this application, you can use it as a wifi finder.
d) Turn on or off your mobile data too.
We have tried to make the design more user friendly, but still if you think that we need improvement, please let us know.
1. You have to connect two devices via WiFi.
2. Run program on both devices.
3. Set directory for files store.
4. Choose file and click "Send file".
Also availible version for Windows and Windows Mobile (you can send files from/to your PC or WM-device).
If you want to remove ad - tap "About" button".
WiFi Direct, Ad-hoc
Incredibly cheap mobile calls, you won't believe our rates for your long distance or international calls. Much cheaper than calling with Skype out.
Use your Wifi (or 3G / 4G) to make VoIP calls with your android phone or honeycomb tablet. Mobile Voip has never been that easy, Skype & calling cards already hate us!
Wicall is a prepaid mobile wireless telephone service with no plan, no contract. Unlike with calling cards or with Skype, there is no connection or maintenance fee and your credits last for 1 year.
When you call, wicall bypasses your regular carrier and make VOIP calls using your wifi internet connection at home, at your office, or in an hotel room (no more roaming fees) with your phone or tablet (honeycomb).
Many Nimbuzz, Fring, Viber and Skype users are now using us to make cheap voip calls.
Rate extract (other rates can be check in the RATE's tab in the app) in US dollars:
call Argentina for 2.4 ¢/min
call Belgium for 4.0¢/min
call Brazil for 4.0¢/min
call Canada 1¢/min
call China for 1.9¢/min
call France for 2.2¢/min
call India for 2.0¢/min
call Japan for 3.6¢/min
call Mexico for 3.0¢/min
call Portugal for 1.4¢/min
call Saudi Arabia for 10.8¢/min
call Spain for 3.1¢/min
call USA for 1¢/min
WiCall calling is based on CSipSimple and is licensed under GNU GPL v3. More information in the app.
The service does not cover calls to emergency phone numbers and should not be used as such.
keywords: cheap voip, voip call, cheap calling, callingcard, mobile voip.nimbuzz, fring,viber
— The application doesn’t need the Internet or a cellular network connection.
— The voice communication between any numbers of smartphones.
— File transferring with a speed up to 24 Mbps and above.
— Personal messaging and chatting.
— Turning on Wi-Fi Hotspot to create a local Wi-Fi network with your smartphone.
— The advanced settings for VPN networks, etc.
Ways to use the application:
— Using like a Walkie-Talkie.
— File transferring with the best speed instead of slow Bluetooth.
— Voice chatting at home.
— Communications at office.
— Communications at school or university.
— Talks in noisy places.
— Baby monitor.
— Team talks for a paintball and similar games.
Note: If you have some problems with voice communication quality:
— Try to turn on “Keep screen on” in the application preferences.
— (For HTC smartphones only) Try to turn on “Best Wi-Fi performance” in the advanced system Wi-Fi settings (Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Wi-Fi settings -> Advanced).
We recommend installing at first the lite version for testing of the application at your device.
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
Your data never leaves your WiFi network. Nothing is ever sent to NextApp or any third party. There is no subscription fee of any kind, nor is there any reliance on external servers or Internet access.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* MUSIC: A built-in music player enables you to stream music from your device to your computer. The music tab features the ability to browse by album, artist, and playlist. Tracks can be uploaded and downloaded wirelessly, with the capability to send/receive multiple tracks at once.
* PHOTOS: The photo browser lets you display and download photos to your computer. A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEOS: The video browser displays videos stored on the phone and/or taken by the camera. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* WEBDAV ACCESS: WebDAV support enables you to mount your phone/device from Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in much the same manner as you would a USB disk or network shared folder.
* GUEST MODE: Two configurable user accounts, "owner" and "guest", allow fine-grained control over what content is accessible through WebSharing. The owner account can see all content on the device, while the guest account can only view certain items that you specify. Each account has its own password and can be quickly enabled or disabled from the main screen of the application.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
The music player requires Adobe Flash. The video player can use either HTML5 or Flash. The multiple upload feature requires Adobe Flash.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
* Call the embedded wifi tethering (Wifi Hotspot) settings,
* Call the embedded Bluetooth setting frame.
* Share your Internet to other device via wifi connection.
* App2SD support
*Some countries' wireless carrier will charge for the tether service. But some carriers won't do it. Please ask the call center of your wireless operator if you have this issue.
*You may wait for a while due to download the FAQ web data from the server.
In few click you can configure your Wi-Fi hotspot and use your mobile internet on your laptop or other mobile phone. Just click on Wi-Fi hotspot and on same time you mobile will be converted in mobile hotspot or Wi-Fi hotspot. You can set its Network SSID name and set password also to secure your mobile hotspot or Wi-Fi hotspot network so that no one can use your Wi-Fi hotspot internet without your password or without your permission or you can set is open also so that anyone can use it. Password secured Wi-Fi hotspot or password secured mobile hotspot always recommended.
** One click configuration.
** Does not require root.
** Make Wi-Fi hotspot
** Make usb tethering in a single click
** Easy to use
** No restrictions
** User Friendly
Please leave us positive feedback if you like our apps. However, if you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us first using the support e-mail email@example.com so that we may assist you in a resolution. Thank you and we hope you enjoying our apps.
Smarter Wi-Fi automatically learns and enables Wi-Fi where you use it, and disables it when you're not.
Smarter Wi-Fi Manager improves the security and privacy of your device by only enabling Wi-Fi in locations where you actually use it. Instead of letting your device advertise the name of your home network or try to connect to anyone who has left an access point set to the default name just because you once used a friends network who didn't configure it, Smarter Wi-Fi Manager will turn it off when you're not near somewhere you've used Wi-Fi before.
Concerned about city-wide tracking of clients? When your Wi-Fi is turned off, you won't be broadcasting your MAC address.
Learning a new location is as simple as turning on Wi-Fi: As soon as you've successfully connected, Smarter Wi-Fi Manager will start learning the new location and remember it in the future!
Control Wi-Fi by auto-learned location, Bluetooth devices (always turn off Wi-Fi in the car, for example), and time ranges (keep Wi-Fi on from 5 to 9pm).
Smarter Wi-Fi Manager is open source! Find the full source code at http://www.kismetwireless.net/android-swm/
If you're having any problems email me your device model and what you tried to do to make it work that I'll reply as fast as possible.
Full/paid version advantages:
- transfer of any file type
- transfer files of any size
- transfer of multiple files at once
- several speed optimisations that reaches up to 3x transfer speed (compared to free version)
What others been saying:
"This works so much faster than Bluetooth", "WiFi Shoot is free, and I’m impressed with what it can already do" (Tested www.tested.com/news/166998-google-app-play-0813/ )
"It’s easy, it’s effective, and for a beta version, it works pretty darn well." (iJailbreak www.ijailbreak.com/applications/wifi-shoot-android-app-download/ )
"it's remarkably easy to use" (androidpolice.com http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/08/06/wi-fi-shoot-beta-lets-users-share-photos-and-videos-via-wi-fi-direct/ )
"(WiFi Shoot) do a pretty impressive job" (redmondpie.com http://www.redmondpie.com/wifi-shoot-for-android-lets-your-transfer-videos-and-photos-between-devices-using-wi-fi-direct-video/ )
This app was personally successfully tested on the following devices:
Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Nexus 7, Galaxy S2 (International), Galaxy S3 International (both on Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean), HTC One S, Nexus 10, Nexus 4 (on 4.2.2), Sony Zperia Z
Note to ASUS Transformer TF300 users: ASUS removed WiFi Direct from the TF300 on Jelly Bean. The app needs WiFi Direct to work. That's ASUS fault!
Note to Samsung Galaxy SIII users: The Galaxy SIII does not behave well to receive invitations. Try to always initiate the connection from the Galaxy SIII.
This app have been reported by users to be working perfectly on the following devices:
Galaxy S, HTC One V
I'll be personally testing more soon.
This app theoretically works with any pair of ICS+ devices with WiFi Direct support. But unfortunately, due to bad implementation of the WiFi Direct drivers by individual device manufacturers sometime devices are not compatible with each other, don't work multiples times until a reboot, or simply decide not to work at all. For example, the Galaxy Nexus on ICS used to crash and reboot the device just by turn on and off the wifi direct a few times, and that have nothing to do with the WiFi Shoot, it was just on the device settings menu. Unfortunately there's really nothing that WiFi Shoot can do to work around those specific devices issues. I strongly suggest users having those kind of problems to send angry e-mails to your specific device manufacturer customer support.
If it does not work on your device, DO NOT BUY THE PREMIUM, it won't change anything!
Graphic Design by: Sophia Coelho
* Please, if you have any force close during usage, report it and tell me on the report which devices you're using. Thank!
"wifi direct" "ad hoc" "file transfer" shoot wireless files images videos share
how to use Android widget
Long press on any empty space on your homescreen. You'll then notice the Widgets option just as you would with the longer method. Click on the widget menu then click on the widget you want to install, this will place your widget on your Android home screen.
More from developer
* You can chose different types of dialler like metallic, wood, glass etc
* You can apply different types of fonts.
* You can also chose different types of rotary sound.
* You can also set different background of dialer.
Tags : Rotary , phone , dialer , contacts, call
In this app many wallpapers and you can set it on background.
Set Camera Button is for Front and Back Camera Selection.
Recording still continue in background if user press power button.
Tags : Mobile Camera , Hidden Camera , Secret Camera , Video , Audio , HD , Full length , Free
Tags : screen lock , security lock, locker , drag lock ,lock scanner, lock sound, screen lock slide
Tags : love , heart , wish , gift , greeting , beautiful, valentines day, valentine lock screen, valentines day screen lock